Goodbye, Tsar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Goodbye, Tsar

Post by Yohan »

Huddo wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Hopefully he listens to the commenter advice, its as spot on!!
“I am 34 and never been with a girl either. All my friends are married and I am literally alone too. But I just don't have poisonous thoughts like yours. Look, no one gets anything in this life. First, you need to understand what you want to achieve in your life. What you want to become. Getting a girl is nothing in front of personal achievements. Tell me, if you actually got a teenage girl to just shove your dick in her, would that really make you happy? No, it won't. You will only feel more miserable. Look, you are just unlucky not ineligible. There is lot of potential in you that you don't yet. First you should realise your potential. And there is nothing to be ashamed about being single. Remember that.“
I can only say, that ALL of my few friends I still know in Europe had their girlfriends, married - and are divorced, some married again and were divorced again. My opinion out of my observations so far did not change during decades - the dating scene in Western countries is totally broken, women are choosing the wrong guys, guys are accepting the wrong women for marriage...

Nowadays there are countless Western men looking for women overseas, far away from their own country. Nobody can deny that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

For @yick's sake (he's blocked by the Great Chinese Firewall), I am copying Tsar's latest post. Remember, this is the same Tsar who had panic attacks recently about worm infection from undercooked boar meat, and then freaked out about bedbugs, and says he can't tolerate the discomforts of homelessness in a place like San Francisco:

Why I Would Love a Post-Apocalyptic World
October 26, 2021
I really hate Earth. Civilization is fake, degenerate, and there's no real civilization. Earth is in a period of post-civilization because what exists now isn't civilization. Females are total sluts beginning in their late teenage years, most men are Brutes, the Jews control everything in the West, America is a sadistic empire that dominates the world, the environment is polluted, and all the laws hold people back. There aren't enough jobs for everyone. Everything in life revolves around money. There are too many people in the world. Human relationships are usually nothing but objects. Girls are more quick to discard a relationship than an out-of-fashion fashion accessory.

In a post-apocalyptic world where there's no governments, no police, no armies, no rule of law, and no corporations, electricity is scarce, there's no more internet, and food is scarce then it becomes a place where it's survival of the fittest and the law of nature is the only law.

I would truly be alive and feel much more alive. I would go out and scavenge for food in abandoned markets, if I encountered a hungry girl then she would have to be mine if she wanted food and protection, and if I built myself a great little community of survivors, I would be the most fearsome Warlord. Everyone in the post-apocalypse would have a choice to love me or fear me.

A world where people can be themselves. Where the stupid people and the weak and the feeble will die. I am confident I would not only live but I would thrive and prosper in such a world. I wouldn't have to answer to anyone.

Human relationships would matter. Talents and skills would matter. Not identity! Identity would mean nothing! Your race, ethnicity, or gender would mean nothing! No special privileges! Nothing would matter if you aren't useful in some way or have something to offer.

I imagine myself sitting somewhere, eating meat roasting on a fire and a bottle of wine, and then a hungry girl that hasn't eaten in days approaches. She asks for food. I tell her she can either become "my girl" or she can leave and find her own food. If a group of guys who seemed untrustworthy approached my fire in the post-apocalypse then I might eliminate them as possible threats. If weaker guys or guys who were inferior in talent approached, I might give them food just because it makes sense to recruit people. I would be a true warrior. Might would make right in a post-apocalyptic world. People would need to be careful about who they make enemies of...one person might end up becoming a Warlord or one of the henchmen for a Warlord.

I would have so much fun and enjoyment out of life if it were a post-apocalypse. It would be more authentic place. A place like nature intended, not this fake artificial construct that we now call civilization. I assume that other people who also wish for an apocalypse feel the same way I do. That they would do better in that sort of world.
----
Shemp's commentary: as I have discussed previously, there is truth to the idea that humans are happiest living something akin to a hunter gatherer lifestyle, which is precisely why I suggested Tsar trying homelessness in San Francisco. He might even get a homeless girlfriend there. She and Tsar will both be filthy and stinking, but then so will Tsar and his hypothetical girlfriend in a post Apocalypse world.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cheers @Shemp !
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

@MarcosZeitola absolutely! Tsar would be gone within the day...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... riend.html
Blog has been removed
Sorry, the blog at tsartargaryan.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here? See: 'I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?'
It seems the blog has been removed, not sure by Tsar or by the provider. Likely by the provider I guess.

Tsar might be back soon with HappierAbroad, still the easier forum.... :shock:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 11:55 pm
26 comments underneath his "I want a teen girlfriend" post, and counting:

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... riend.html

One reply is from a sixteen year old girl, which is probably the most words a teenager has ever spoken or written to him during the course of Tsar's life. Somehow, I think writing a virtual diary may really be a good thing for him.

Oh and Shemp, that post-Apocalyptic scenario he writes of? He'd be dead. Most of us would be. It's the gun lovers, the survivalists, police and military types that would survive and the rest of us would be mincemeat, plain and simple.
Anybody who wishes for a post-apocalyptic world should watch the Walking Dead. Even without zombies, it would be a living nightmare. Anybody who struggles to get a girlfriend would simply be dead in that type of world.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Well Tsar did have a good taste in that one :shock: :shock: