America the Best Country?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: America the Best Country?

Post by kangarunner »

Listen to what this man says at 0:55 in the video: https://youtu.be/fQX6KkFipD4?t=55
I can see now that this country is the most evil and disgusting country in world history and

when you go to another country like Korea or Japan or Thailand or the Philippines, nothing like this happens to you in any way shape or form.

The people there are normal and nice and friendly and courteous and respectful and you won't have any problems from them whatsoever.

The people here in the United States just the exact 100% opposite.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

AMERICA IS #1

The Best country!

If you are Dickless Cuck Homosexual
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Every American I've ever met who is living abroad DOES NOT want MORE Americans living where they are in foreign countries. Because they know the more rats from America come to those hidden paradises, those places will be ruined.

That should say something.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

This is why its important not to tell you're fellow Americans where are you planning to settle. Look at Thailand now?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 4:19 pm
Listen to what this man says at 0:55 in the video:

I can see now that this country is the most evil and disgusting country in world history and
when you go to another country like Korea or Japan or Thailand or the Philippines, nothing like this happens to you in any way shape or form.
The people there are normal and nice and friendly and courteous and respectful and you won't have any problems from them whatsoever.
The people here in the United States just the exact 100% opposite.
viewtopic.php?style=1&f=11&t=37161&p=33 ... as#p336670
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15942&start=30

and some other threads...

I would be careful with this guy, who was also signing up with HA a while ago causing some trouble with his 'Oil Trading Academy'
He is not a good reference about life in the States.
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Locate the whereabouts of a federal inmate incarcerated from 1982 to the present

https://www.bop.gov/about/agency/
https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

DAVID KUVELAS
Register Number: 14603-018
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 04/13/1999
He creates now new videos, not sure if he is still living in Thailand.
Claiminng he is God's witness...

My name is David and I'm identifying myself as God's Witness. I'm here in this video to give warning to God's people around the world that Christ is about to open the Second Seal, and peace will be taken from the Earth. Feel free to ask me questions here and I'll do my best to answer them. I am God's Witness so I have all knowledge, all understanding of what's going on, I am able to help you understand.

Nobody gets to comment anymore on my videos, and through the comments I can now see people are nothing but scums....God's Witness wants nothing more to do with people anymore....no more teaching....no more helping....no more Internet.....I will take pleasure in peoples suffering because people are nothing but scum bags, thinking they know knowledge and are dumber than dumb, knowing absolutely nothing.....My knowledge is only for myself now....to save me....it's not for other people that's for sure.....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 5:33 pm
Every American I've ever met who is living abroad DOES NOT want MORE Americans living where they are in foreign countries. Because they know the more rats from America come to those hidden paradises, those places will be ruined.
That should say something.
Same with people from Europe - luckily where I am living now there is hardly any Western foreigner around.

Not all Western people are the same however, many MEN who are living abroad for a few years often change their mind and understand that something is wrong in the Western world - especially social life - and are getting highly skeptical about life-style in the States and in Europe too.

Men in general bear the brunt of life with all its disadvantages in Western countries, especially after divorce or such troubles and are getting soon more aware of the situation in their own countries after arriving in Asia - however WOMEN who arrive from Western countries visiting Asia are often horrified, as all their privileges and special 'rights' (feminism, woke etc.) are widely ignored.

Almost all Western females are back to the USA or Europe within a short time, a few months, in case of fairly good paid working contracts maybe two years, not much longer. Only very few Western women decide to remain in Asia - Western men outnumber Western women in Asia everywhere by a huge margin.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 4:12 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 9:08 am
But there are also a lot of positive things about living in the US. There is a reasonable level of opportunity, at least for those who have some degree of intelligence and diligence and a reasonable stable home life growing up. There are a lot of resources. We aren't freezing our butts off this winter. If our government allows it, we can provide enough energy for ourselves. There is a lot of space. Development is generally good. If someone lives in a lousy crime-ridden unfriendly city, he can move somewhere less crime ridden.

It isn't as good as in 2019, but shopping is still easy in much of America. There are shopping centers, Walmarts, even malls, online shopping, usually fast delivery. Goods and services are evenly distributed across the country, not clustered in a few over-crowded countries. Development reaches the small towns. Clean water. Electricity. Reasonably clean air in most places. Allowed to own firearms and to hunt. Plenty of open country to hunt in. Plenty of places to fish. It's a bit regulated, but still legal. If you get a decent job, there is the opportunity to get credit to buy a house. A lot of people abuse credit. That's their choice.
I'm starting to think this user is a Fed or FBI or police with the way he posts. He's not one of us. The site is called "Happier Abroad" because we hate America and want to find "happiness abroad".

On alternative forums like this one, most police or Feds will have some kind of monitoring.

@MrMan is a Fed. f**k OFF.
There's some logic for you. I don't agree with those who say everything about America is bad, so that means I must be an FBI agent. I work in academia, not police work. I'm a professor.

If I were a Fed monitoring the forum, why would I post? I've been posting here for about 8 years.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Let's talk about what's f***ed up :

Everyone has depression and mental health issues
Some statistic (1 in 4 people are on psych medication)
Healthcare is f***ed up and expensive. You're f***ed if anything happens to you.
Everyone is Smoking and drinking.
Respect for others and common decency is gone.
Men look at other men as opponents / enemies to be defeated on the battlefield
Women look at men as trash except for the men who they can use for money.
Men feel emasculated by "powerful women" in the workplace.
Most importantly, the women in America are the worst species of women in the world.
Because of the shit women in America, men are depressed and pissed off.
Every business is looking to scam you on the price
Having to tip at restaurants (scam)
Overpriced everything (food, vehicles, gasoline, housing)
All kinds of expenses and fees for everything (insurance, property tax, other house fees, parking fees)
Car Insurance (Even if someone hits you and it's not your fault, you're still f***ed and put out of a vehicle)
Road rage / angry crazy drivers
Crazy karens (White women who have gone mad)
Being trapped in the rat race will you make you go insane (if you don't know that yet it's true).
Let's talk about kids and the next generation. They're all spoiled and addicted to their phones.
Adding to all this, one thing I noticed is most people have no idea they're in the Matrix. They HAVE NO IDEA.

Plus, if America is so great, then why don't Europeans coming here? Why don't Australians come here? Why don't Brits come here? Ohhhh!! They don't.

Once again, life is literally just a game. The whole point is to figure out how to game the system. Trick it, game it, rig it to your advantage.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
December 28th, 2022, 12:16 am
Let's talk about what's f***ed up :

Everyone has depression and mental health issues
Some statistic (1 in 4 people are on psych medication)
I don't feel depressed. If I'm crazy, I don't know it. I haven't been diagnosed with a mental health issue. I think you are overstating your case. Some of those one in four could probably deal with their issues by having friends or relatives to talk to things about, maybe calling mom or dad to talk about issues if they aren't married. There is a saying, when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. People who go to psychiatrists about their problems just might leave with a prescription.
Healthcare is f***ed up and expensive. You're f***ed if anything happens to you.
It is. In some countries it is cheap, but in some of those countries it isn't that high of quality. When I had dengue fever in Indonesia, I kept having to monitory my own IV. If nurses didn't check it regularly enough, it would suck my blood up into it when it ran out, and dengue fever causes a drop in platlets. Nursing in the US is a very skilled profession. Other developed countries pay their doctor's less.
Everyone is Smoking and drinking.
I live in the US and I never smoke. I'll have wine in communion and might take a bit of alcohol if I have a sore throat or some health issue. Not everyone is smoking. There does seem to be a lot of vaping among the youth. It seemed like smoking was about to be stamped out almost among the young, then these companies promoted vaping.
Respect for others and common decency is gone.
Men look at other men as opponents / enemies to be defeated on the battlefield
Women look at men as trash except for the men who they can use for money.
There is some of this. But not everyone, not in every case.
Every business is looking to scam you on the price
Having to tip at restaurants (scam)
Governments printed (digitally) a lot of money for COVID-19, leading to mass inflation. There are other economic factors.

Charging us the taxes and having us pay tips are parts of US shopping culture that are annoying, but we know the rules of the game before we buy food, so it isn't a scam. I find tip jars in odd places rather annoying also.
Overpriced everything (food, vehicles, gasoline, housing)
Part of that comes from inflation. Part of it comes from the Biden administration putting environmental concerns over economic concerns combined with the war in Ukraine. Dumping free money into the economy while interest rates were low led to a run on housing. I bought a house after the government gave me extra money for a down payment. I suspected the value of money would drop because they were just creating it with no justification for it, and housing prices were increasing.
All kinds of expenses and fees for everything (insurance, property tax, other house fees, parking fees)
Some countries have not developed an insurance industry like this. But in the US, you can pay two month's rent and get into an apartment, without having to pay the whole thing up front. There are advantages. I've had to pay to park overseas.
Car Insurance (Even if someone hits you and it's not your fault, you're still f***ed and put out of a vehicle)
In just about any country, if someone crashes into your car, you will be out of a car for a little while. Insurance companies actually work in the US. They pay off. They provide people with cars after an accident if it is part of their term.
Road rage / angry crazy drivers
And grocery store rage like in that video you posted.
Being trapped in the rat race will you make you go insane (if you don't know that yet it's true).
I've seen retirees who survived it who don't seem crazy, most of the one's I've met actually.
Let's talk about kids and the next generation. They're all spoiled and addicted to their phones.
All of them? If you feel that way and have kids, take their phones away.
Adding to all this, one thing I noticed is most people have no idea they're in the Matrix. They HAVE NO IDEA.
I'm assuming this is a metaphore.
Plus, if America is so great, then why don't Europeans coming here? Why don't Australians come here? Why don't Brits come here? Ohhhh!! They don't.
There are a few. The US has a tight immigration policy. If there were a free flow of labor back and forth, we would see more immigration both ways. I looked for jobs in the UK the last time I was on the market. I would imagine the English should be interested in doing the same. In my niche, getting a visa might be possible.

I would imagine Europeans think of their own countries as developed and don't think they will experience a huge economic leap forward if they come to the US. Laborers might have stronger unions in some countries over there. US state medical associations have the MD roles locked down so foreigners can't easily get into them.

With the cost of fuel this year, we might see more Europeans trying to move to the US. We have a labor shortage in the US, so maybe they will have some success. If they can't get in legally, they can just take a vacation to Mexico. But that would set them up for the low-paying fruit-picking jobs.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Most of the people in this website said otherwise. I mean even the founder, Winston Wu went over a GREAT LENGTH how America Sucks.
Perhaps right after the end of World War 2, where most of the industrialized countries were demolished. America WAS THE BEST.
However, not right now. America is a shadow of its glory.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 28th, 2022, 11:51 am
Most of the people in this website said otherwise. I mean even the founder, Winston Wu went over a GREAT LENGTH how America Sucks.
Perhaps right after the end of World War 2, where most of the industrialized countries were demolished. America WAS THE BEST.
Not only that, but I think the Dollar is the lowest its been for f***ing years. America is on the verge of financial collapse from what I've read.

As for values and things like that. America is the same as the UK, just absolute cesspits. There are a few good people dotted about, but they're few and far between.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 28th, 2022, 11:56 am
December 28th, 2022, 11:51 am
Not only that, but I think the Dollar is the lowest its been for f***ing years. America is on the verge of financial collapse from what I've read.

As for values and things like that. America is the same as the UK, just absolute cesspits. There are a few good people dotted about, but they're few and far between.
I agree with that. Right now, the Chinese is dumping the dollar for Yuan AND the US congress have just approved 1.7 Trillion dollar spending bill to be printed out in Federal Reserve. If they keep it up.. the U.S dollar will be equal to Zimbabwe dollar. If America collapse, there will be a civil war between the Republican States and Democrat States and many other petty wars... who knows.

I heard that the UK is not too far behind in being a cesspit. I never been in the UK.. but some of the users here think its a stinking multicultural cesspool.. Well at least you guys still have the "National Health Services". We don't have Universal healthcare in America. Here in America, we are living in a "New Feudalism" where the employees, the serfs, have to depend on their lord, the employer, for healthcare and paycheck in exchange for work.. Just like the good old days, we are regressing backwards. One city at a time, the Democrats are screwing up Detroit, Chicago, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, and San Fransisco, etc. Total ocean of third world with tiny packets of wealth. America is slowly dying.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

While the dollar has lost 10 cents to the euro in the last three months, it's still about as strong relative to the euro and (I assume) other currencies as it's been in 20 years. The fundamentals of the American economy suck, but all the debt can be monetized since it's owed in dollars, and if that doesn't work the American military will just attack any country that's trying to undermine the dollar. That should prevent the economy from collapsing, unless the big Jews really want it to. At least that's always been the theory. Not so sure about how much fear currency the American rainbow military has around the world these days, and if they try to f*ck with Russia directly it will shrink to about nothing.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

gsjackson wrote:
December 28th, 2022, 2:28 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

While the dollar has lost 10 cents to the euro in the last three months, it's still about as strong relative to the euro and (I assume) other currencies as it's been in 20 years. The fundamentals of the American economy suck, but all the debt can be monetized since it's owed in dollars, and if that doesn't work the American military will just attack any country that's trying to undermine the dollar. That should prevent the economy from collapsing, unless the big Jews really want it to. At least that's always been the theory. Not so sure about how much fear currency the American rainbow military has around the world these days, and if they try to f*ck with Russia directly it will shrink to about nothing.
Yes, I bet the woke American military is probably looking for "safe space" when the Russians attack directly. They will probably drop their weapons
and run just like when they retreated in Afghanistan last year. Just drop all their weapons and run. Giving all the weapons to the Taliban.

What American Economy? Mostly service sector jobs with very little manufacturing left.. on top of huge 31 trillion dollar debt. All of the income tax collected only covers the interest for the 31 trillion debt. America is broke. America doesn't run on Dunkin, America runs on fear and debt. We're all F*cked now.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

December 28th, 2022, 2:50 pm
... bet the woke American military is probably looking for "safe space" when the Russians attack directly. They will probably drop their weapons
and run .....
It seems, Russians are entering USA for 'safe space'...running away from their own country.

Full article link below
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... m-U-S.html

28 December 2022
Russians fleeing Putin's war are among the thousands at the US border in Mexico
Russian migrants fleeing the war with Ukraine are seeking asylum in the U.S.
They are adding to a massive influx of illegal immigration at the border
Comes after the Supreme Court put a stay on Title 42 until a decision in June
Russian migrant Igor, 24, is fleeing being drafted into the war with Ukraine and thanked President Joe Biden for allowing political asylum-seekers
The administration continues to insist that the southern 'border is not open'

Russians fleeing from the draft and President Vladimir Putin's war with Ukraine are joining the hundreds of thousands of migrants claiming asylum in the U.S. by way of Mexico.

Clustered together with migrants from Moldova, Cuba and other Central and South American countries, Russian migrants were seen this week claiming asylum in the U.S. amid a massive surge around the holidays.

----

More than 31,600 migrants have fled Russia to the U.S. since Putin invaded Ukraine in late February. This figure includes 12,097 crossings in just a two-month period over October and November, according to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data on encounters.

A Russian migrant who fled to avoid being drafted into the war with Ukraine thanked President Biden for giving people the opportunity to claim political asylum in the U.S