Why a woman falls for a man.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

keius wrote:Linuxonly: "i know Japanese women still don't care for how much a man makes as much as they care that he works hard."

When's the last time you lived in Japan?
Nowaday's the vast majority of Japanese women ONLY care about a potential husband's current or potential income....
Times change....
The Japanese man seems to have it hard these days, too.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Woman'sview is the worst American woman sympathizer I have ever seen. Linux and S Parc are tearing you apart in every thread you make so I don't have to even post. You are incredible.
Phoenix Sosa, if you met me in person, you'd probably like me.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

How old are you (serious question)?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good point Woman's view. I've noticed the same thing and said that often on this forum too. Specific criteria are not consistent, so something more deep and subjective must be at work in a woman's attraction or "falling for a guy".

But many guys do not like to accept this and think it's all BS. Many guys say that it's all about money, looks and power. Those things do attract certain women, but they do NOT create long term true love.

Perhaps many guys are too left brained and prefer to see everything in terms of money and power. Many guys are shallow in this way, which is also why they reject anything paranormal or spiritual as "BS" instantly without research, cause their paradigm sees only money and power, not the deeper levels.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Woman'sview wrote:When you die, you want someone to recognized that you existed, and to cry warm tears over you, and speak about your memories lovingly. So a fulfilling life needs a loving woman.
Lord help me ... the last thing I want is someone crying over my dead body when I'm transiting. Please do not try to become my spiritual counselor now, these motifs are how one becomes an Earthbound soul & not able to transit successfully or release karma for a future life.

If this is your concept of how people incarnate and leave, then you better join a church fast 'cause you'll be greatly disappointed in latter years. Good luck to you in this dept.

And no, I don't *need* a "woman" but I already have one so it's a moot point.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Woman'sview wrote:S_Parc, one still need a woman in one's life as a man. You need children or your genes will perish of the face of the earth.
My sister has two daughters, thus my genes are still on the earth. What a consoling thought!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ Woman's View

you said (When a woman reaches 40, if she does not look good, she just can become totally invisible).

If a woman in this type of environment is still single at 40 in the US (a dating-haven for women) then i can't see how anyone be sorry for her other than herself. Her weight, feminity and choice of men are within her grasp. Life isn't Sex in the City you can't expect men to kiss your ass at 40.

Female looks are just like pro-athletes they are at their best between ages 18-30. After that their looks decline year-by year

Women have to understand their peak years of fertility should use be used to develop a long-term relationship with someone you care about and loves you back. Not waiting for Tom Cruise to knock you up because they deserve it
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

well-informed wrote:Her weight, feminity and choice of men are within her grasp. Life isn't Sex in the City you can't expect men to kiss your ass at 40.

Female looks are just like pro-athletes they are at their best between ages 18-30. After that their looks decline year-by year

Women have to understand their peak years of fertility should use be used to develop a long-term relationship with someone you care about and loves you back.
Dude, every woman I'd seen, who actually worked out, got guys up until ~50 or so w/o issues. These 40-something complainers are basically lazy, sloven, drink too many liquors, and so forth and they barely exercise. (Yes, my sister is one of those & I told her that 10 sit-ups wasn't enough) and later, they basically do some Jenny Craig or other fade diet but at that stage, they've already lost it beyond repair. And even there, if they really put in 2 hrs/day with weights, rowing/exercise bike, Pilates, etc, they could still turn it around but I'm yet to see that level of Rocky Balboa dedication from a formerly lazy 40-something American woman.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

S_Parc wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:When you die, you want someone to recognized that you existed, and to cry warm tears over you, and speak about your memories lovingly. So a fulfilling life needs a loving woman.
Lord help me ... the last thing I want is someone crying over my dead body when I'm transiting. Please do not try to become my spiritual counselor now, these motifs are how one becomes an Earthbound soul & not able to transit successfully or release karma for a future life.

If this is your concept of how people incarnate and leave, then you better join a church fast 'cause you'll be greatly disappointed in latter years. Good luck to you in this dept.

And no, I don't *need* a "woman" but I already have one so it's a moot point.
S_Parc, you sound like a Buddhist or something.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

S_Parc wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:S_Parc, one still need a woman in one's life as a man. You need children or your genes will perish of the face of the earth.
My sister has two daughters, thus my genes are still on the earth. What a consoling thought!
Your sister is not you, however.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

well-informed wrote:@ Woman's View

you said (When a woman reaches 40, if she does not look good, she just can become totally invisible).

If a woman in this type of environment is still single at 40 in the US (a dating-haven for women) then i can't see how anyone be sorry for her other than herself. Her weight, feminity and choice of men are within her grasp. Life isn't Sex in the City you can't expect men to kiss your ass at 40.

Women have to understand their peak years of fertility should use be used to develop a long-term relationship with someone you care about and loves you back. Not waiting for Tom Cruise to knock you up because they deserve it
Widowhood, and many other sundry reasons, a woman may have legitimate reason to not be hooked up after 40.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

S_Parc wrote:
well-informed wrote:Her weight, feminity and choice of men are within her grasp. Life isn't Sex in the City you can't expect men to kiss your ass at 40.

Women have to understand their peak years of fertility should use be used to develop a long-term relationship with someone you care about and loves you back.
Dude, every woman I'd seen, who actually worked out, got guys up until ~50 or so w/o issues. These 40-something complainers are basically lazy, sloven, drink too many liquors, and so forth and they barely exercise. (Yes, my sister is one of those & I told her that 10 sit-ups wasn't enough) and later, they basically do some Jenny Craig or other fade diet but at that stage, they've already lost it beyond repair. And even there, if they really put in 2 hrs/day with weights, rowing/exercise bike, Pilates, etc, they could still turn it around but I'm yet to see that level of Rocky Balboa dedication from a formerly lazy 40-something
American woman.
Fortunately, a modern woman can look reasonably well, well into her 70's because of plastic surgeries and various noninvasive procedures. Many women have options, but for some it will be losing battle.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Phoenix Sosa, it's not good to ask a lady her age.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Winston wrote:Good point Woman's view. I've noticed the same thing and said that often on this forum too. Specific criteria are not consistent, so something more deep and subjective must be at work in a woman's attraction or "falling for a guy".

But many guys do not like to accept this and think it's all BS. Many guys say that it's all about money, looks and power. Those things do attract certain women, but they do NOT create long term true love.

Perhaps many guys are too left brained and prefer to see everything in terms of money and power. Many guys are shallow in this way, which is also why they reject anything paranormal or spiritual as "BS" instantly without research, cause their paradigm sees only money and power, not the deeper levels.
Winston, that is why I wrote this thread to help some men understand that many times it may not even be a logical process. In fact it never is. A woman has decided on a subconscious level perhaps years ago or when she was a child, who and what she is going for. All her choices on the outside is predetermined and she may not have a clue why she goes for a certain type of men, except she feels a certain way around them. She might have a pattern of picking losers over and over again, and everyone can see that, except her.

Ever notice how some people repeatedly choose the same type of person over and over, to even where the partner begins to resemble the former partner? The brain and the mind does a lot of choosing on a subconscious level. The person might feel something click, and end up feeling comfortable only with a certain type. The type of person we choose to love today, were from decisions made a long time ago.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

S_Parc wrote:

Dude, every woman I'd seen, who actually worked out, got guys up until ~50 or so w/o issues. These 40-something complainers are basically lazy, sloven, drink too many liquors, and so forth and they barely exercise. (Yes, my sister is one of those & I told her that 10 sit-ups wasn't enough) and later, they basically do some Jenny Craig or other fade diet but at that stage, they've already lost it beyond repair. And even there, if they really put in 2 hrs/day with weights, rowing/exercise bike, Pilates, etc, they could still turn it around but I'm yet to see that level of Rocky Balboa dedication from a formerly lazy 40-something American woman.
Yes Parc but you missed the poin that the vast majority of women 40-50 are not Sex In The City types but worn out homemakers, pink collar workers and women that used their youth as an excuse not to work out or eat healthy, when their metabolism slowed down, it became much harder to loose weight. Many women are cocaine users just to loose weight.