Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Yes. How many Kuai to the nearest dim sum shop?
73%
A little. I could see Winston dressed up in blue squatting in an alley playing dice games.
15%
No. Winston is as handsome as his online women and platonic friends tell him he is.
12%

Total votes: 33
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Post by yick »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

he's doing what he's doing now which I think is a better option.
Last edited by Voyager1 on June 27th, 2021, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I image searched it and I don't think Winston looks like a Chinese taxi driver in the images. He more resembles some people in the Chinese government.

But here's a dubstep song with the title Chinese Taxi Driver

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 10:52 pm
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:38 pm
yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:35 pm
Repatriate wrote:
July 11th, 2012, 7:30 am
polya wrote:I think this thread is trolling Winston & should be ended/closed
Winston is a full grown adult man. It's high time people stopped holding his hand and treating him like he's a fragile fat baby. Besides the results of the poll are readily apparent that most people think he does look like a Chinese taxi driver. It was necessary to settle this long running debate once and for all.
:lol:
I told you stupid Yick. They were poking fun at me. Not serious. No one in real life thinks I look like a taxi driver. We asked around. Even Rock's girlfriend said I didn't.

I told you stupid Yick. They were poking fun at me. Not serious. No one in real life thinks I look like a taxi driver. We asked around. Even Rock's girlfriend said I didn't.

I hate using this term but you are Mr Dunning Kruger Effect

Dunning-Kruger Effect

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly overestimate their knowledge or ability in a specific area. This tends to occur because a lack of self-awareness prevents them from accurately assessing their own skills.

That is definitely you - an extreme sufferer of the Dunning Kruger Effect.
Definitely fits YOU more. I told you, you are just projecting YOUR own flaws onto me. Now I think you are probably mentally ill. Because you keep doing it. That's very bad. You're not just toxic, you are sick and insane too. I can see it in your eyes. You look twisted in your photos.

How come I post your photos in the forum and do a poll to see if you look like a bully or not? And if you look twisted or not? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 1:18 am
Winston wrote:

To be fair though... if I were to ask my friend's girlfriend, if I look like, say, a Swedish pastry chef or a donut eating police officer or whatever weird comparison I could think of, the rules of social interaction kinda dictate you telling them: "Nah, you're fine." Likewise when asking strangers, or friends alike, really. They will tell you what they think you want to hear.

It must have been fairly easy for any girl to read what answer you were looking for. And that is what they would have told you. In fairness though... you look like a jeepney driver who won the lottery and got slightly better brand clothes. :lol:
We asked honest girls too. The no they gave wasn't a polite no. It was an honest one. You can run the silliest poll with the silliest question here and the guys will vote the silliest answer. I certainly cannot look like a jeepney driver, because girls in the Philippines treat me as though I were high class and a good catch. They do not do that with jeepney drivers. Meet me and you will see that I have a good vibe that is very soulful and intellectual. And a genuineness that normal people don't have. Ask people who know me in person, they will all say I'm the most genuine and down to earth guy they ever met. Plus I talk about deep stuff like philosophy and have original ideas and theories, which very few people have.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 8:05 am
Yeah. He also looks like one of those guys who would own a fast food Chinese or Taiwanese place or one of those guys who sells handbags or watches or souvenirs either in his own shop or one of those markets. The ones you haggle with to get a better price.

But he's doing what he's doing now which I think is a better option.
If you met me you'd change your mind. I don't like sales and I don't like to BS people. I'm too honest to be a salesman. And I am not a natural driver type either.

Women, even AW, who have met me say they think I'm a writer or artist type because I seem soulful and eccentric with my own mind. Women have far better intuition than you guys do. In person you can gauge my vibes.

At least I don't look perverse and twisted like Yick does. If he ever shows his pics, you can see it in his eyes, that he is a bully at heart and has a twisted/perverted streak. Sort of wild eyes. Also he's big and stocky and looks like he likes to push innocent people around. He could have been a cop since he thrives on badgering people and confrontation. Very sick.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 8:44 pm
yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 10:52 pm
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:35 pm
Repatriate wrote:
July 11th, 2012, 7:30 am

Winston is a full grown adult man. It's high time people stopped holding his hand and treating him like he's a fragile fat baby. Besides the results of the poll are readily apparent that most people think he does look like a Chinese taxi driver. It was necessary to settle this long running debate once and for all.
:lol:

I hate using this term but you are Mr Dunning Kruger Effect

Dunning-Kruger Effect

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly overestimate their knowledge or ability in a specific area. This tends to occur because a lack of self-awareness prevents them from accurately assessing their own skills.

That is definitely you - an extreme sufferer of the Dunning Kruger Effect.
Definitely fits YOU more. I told you, you are just projecting YOUR own flaws onto me. Now I think you are probably mentally ill. Because you keep doing it. That's very bad. You're not just toxic, you are sick and insane too. I can see it in your eyes. You look twisted in your photos.

How come I post your photos in the forum and do a poll to see if you look like a bully or not? And if you look twisted or not? lol
Definitely fits YOU more.
No it doesn't.

I don't go around telling the world how smart I am, that's what you do - and in fact, didn't you compare yourself to Nietzsche? :lol: The delusion, arrogance and ego are off the scale.

You are of above average intelligence with great big massive gaps in your knowledge. You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are. You are the epitome of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Now I think you are probably mentally ill.
Winston gaslights again - calling out a psychological malaise even though he doesn't a) know me and isn't b) a medical practitioner who is able to diagnose mental illness... or not that you can online.

He is an unemployed bum who scavs off his elderly parents. :?
you are sick and insane too. I can see it in your eyes. You look twisted in your photos.
Whereas you look like a fat, overweight bum - an absolute f***ing slob.
You can post my photos without my consent but that would just prove my point of what a vindictive, nasty little snide that you are - I would rather you didn't because I don't want my real life persona to be linked to this dingbat forum full of conspiracy theorists but like I said, I can't stop you and if you do - it proves all my points of what an untrustworthy cunt you really are. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 8:51 pm

If you met me you'd change your mind. I don't like sales and I don't like to BS people. I'm too honest to be a salesman. And I am not a natural driver type either.

Women, even AW, who have met me say they think I'm a writer or artist type because I seem soulful and eccentric with my own mind. Women have far better intuition than you guys do. In person you can gauge my vibes.

At least I don't look perverse and twisted like Yick does. If he ever shows his pics, you can see it in his eyes, that he is a bully at heart and has a twisted/perverted streak. Sort of wild eyes. Also he's big and stocky and looks like he likes to push innocent people around. He could have been a cop since he thrives on badgering people and confrontation. Very sick.
You look like a fat little slob :lol: lets never swap lives.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do you keep calling me fat Yick? I've seen your photos and you clearly weigh MORE than me and you are bigger and taller too. So you are not one to criticize.

I am not the Dunning Kruger effect. I never claimed to be a genius. I merely claimed to be aware and of a higher consciousness spiritually. I am on a spiritual path. So I judge myself in terms of spiritual levels, not in terms of conventional standards of social status or intelligence. You see, society considers you to be intelligent if you can memorize lots of data and do good on exams. That's not my idea of intelligent. To me intelligence is being able to think for yourself and formulate independent ideas and theories that fit the data. And not just copying others. It's also about seeing through BS so you don't get fooled like sheeple and herd do. In those areas, I am of high marks for sure. I'm not bragging. It's just the truth. I constantly learn more and more each day.

You are in no position to judge anything Yick. You have no qualifications and are just a common heckler and online troll, like the thousands out there online which most people ignore and see as filth and an annoyance that comes with the territory.

Whether you are a gaslighter or not, for sure you are a HECKLER and TROLL and act like one. All the NASTY comments you said to Johnny1975 prove that beyond a doubt. Why do you attack innocent people Yick? You must have inner demons and baggage and be a very HATEFUL person to do that. You must not have any inner peace at all.

Good men filled with the light like Dannion Brinkley and James Van Praagh, always uplift others, they never try to bring them down like you. So you Yick serve as an example of what NOT to be like. In that sense you are useful as a BAD EXAMPLE. No offense. You are what you are. I don't create you, I am just the messenger that is truthful and accurate.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also Yick, no offense but I'm higher class than you, so I cannot be a taxi driver. I got plenty of money and savings and I don't need to teach English to support myself. So I am higher class than you economically. And spiritually too, because I study metaphysics, spirituality, esoteric teachings, mystery schools, etc. You don't do any of that. You are just a simple guy who likes to heckle people because deep down you are a nasty bully at heart. That is clear. You are low consciousness and not even interested in spirituality. I know because you never say anything spiritual or talk about spirituality at all.

Hence I'm ABOVE you Yick in both economic class and spiritual level. No offense and not to brag, but it's obvious. We are not all equal in every way. That's a communist lie. There are lower and higher forms of consciousness, and that's apparent when comparing you and me.

I do not brag. I just state what I see accurately and honestly. I never lie. I do not claim to be good in baseball or football for example. I am good at ping pong and tennis though, but not great. I am way above average in chess too. I am honest about both my strengths and weaknesses. Not a typical western male braggart or know it all.

Anyway Yick, stop debating. You've lost and are only making yourself look more and more foolish and dragging yourself into the mud. I don't wanna go there with you. You are what you are. I didn't create you. I only call a spade a spade.

It's also obvious that no taxi driver in the world would say the things I say or say the above. That's not how normal commonfolk people talk, especially in Asia. So that right there debunks me being a taxi driver.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 9:27 pm
Why do you keep calling me fat Yick? I've seen your photos and you clearly weigh MORE than me and you are bigger and taller too. So you are not one to criticize.

I am not the Dunning Kruger effect. I never claimed to be a genius. I merely claimed to be aware and of a higher consciousness spiritually. I am on a spiritual path. So I judge myself in terms of spiritual levels, not in terms of conventional standards of social status or intelligence. You see, society considers you to be intelligent if you can memorize lots of data and do good on exams. That's not my idea of intelligent. To me intelligence is being able to think for yourself and formulate independent ideas and theories that fit the data. And not just copying others. It's also about seeing through BS so you don't get fooled like sheeple and herd do. In those areas, I am of high marks for sure. I'm not bragging. It's just the truth. I constantly learn more and more each day.

You are in no position to judge anything Yick. You have no qualifications and are just a common heckler and online troll, like the thousands out there online which most people ignore and see as filth and an annoyance that comes with the territory.

Whether you are a gaslighter or not, for sure you are a HECKLER and TROLL and act like one. All the NASTY comments you said to Johnny1975 prove that beyond a doubt. Why do you attack innocent people Yick? You must have inner demons and baggage and be a very HATEFUL person to do that. You must not have any inner peace at all.

Good men filled with the light like Dannion Brinkley and James Van Praagh, always uplift others, they never try to bring them down like you. So you Yick serve as an example of what NOT to be like. In that sense you are useful as a BAD EXAMPLE. No offense. You are what you are. I don't create you, I am just the messenger that is truthful and accurate.
I weigh more than you because I am 6ft 2ins and lift weights - I run daily, I am very fit - you don't do any of those things. You are 5ft 6ins and very unfit - by your own admission, you think drinking lemon oil will get you fit, it won't. Lots of people are over 200 pounds but very fit, I am one of those people, no, I am not a stick man, no.

I have lots of qualifications as it happens, I have a degree and a masters degree from a good university and I have a good job I enjoy. Now the thing is, I haven't said anything on here where I would be too ashamed to put my name to. When I joined this site I thought I was joining a site of like minded people who traveled abroad and wanted to improve their lives but this isn't the case - what opinions I have put out are just that - my opinions - which people are free to take on board or not. Once upon a time, my life was shit and now it isn't - I know the way forward that worked for me, unfortunately on this site, a lot of posters want the world to change rather than they change themselves and they wonder why they aren't getting anywhere - what can I do about that?

Johnny1975 called my mother a transvestite - he started it! He was calling me names and he got it back and then it went to PM - his problem was he was giving out advice on where to go abroad but he has never been abroad ever - I told him by PM that he needs to start with himself first and then he disappeared - my last words to him were good advice, I could forward you the PM. He was insulting me to the end so f**k him!

You're not truthful and you're not a good person, the fact you threatened to expose my identity against my will- something I trusted you with - shows you in your real light. You are not a person to be trusted.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 9:32 pm
Also Yick, no offense but I'm higher class than you
No you're not
I got plenty of money and savings and I don't need to teach English to support myself.
Your wealthy parents support you, I have a degree and a masters degree from a good university and I have a job.
So I am higher class than you economically.

Because your parents support you and you shamelessly sponge off them.
And spiritually too, because I study metaphysics, spirituality, esoteric teachings, mystery schools, etc.
Yeah but you spent ten years in Angeles City f***ing prostitutes.
You don't do any of that.
I don't go around Asia looking for prostitutes - that's true. Never been with one in my life.
You are just a simple guy who likes to heckle people because deep down you are a nasty bully at heart. That is clear. You are low consciousness and not even interested in spirituality. I know because you never say anything spiritual or talk about spirituality at all.
That makes two of us then :lol:
Hence I'm ABOVE you Yick in both economic class and spiritual level. No offense and not to brag, but it's obvious. We are not all equal in every way. That's a communist lie. There are lower and higher forms of consciousness, and that's apparent when comparing you and me.
You're right, you are nowhere near my equal - your dunning-kruger effect coming to the fore with that comment though.
I do not brag.

What do you think you are doing now, you numbnut. :lol:
I just state what I see accurately and honestly. I never lie. I do not claim to be good in baseball or football for example. I am good at ping pong and tennis though, but not great. I am way above average in chess too. I am honest about both my strengths and weaknesses. Not a typical western male braggart or know it all.
You are - you lied about many things on this actual debate, for example, I made Johnny1975's profile and posted it on here, that was an absolute lie.
Anyway Yick, stop debating. You've lost and are only making yourself look more and more foolish and dragging yourself into the mud. I don't wanna go there with you. You are what you are. I didn't create you. I only call a spade a spade.
You call a spade a spade until it comes to your shortcomings - like I said, dunning kruger effect! :lol: I work, I have good qualifications and I don't bum off my parents.

I won't stop debating - I have the right to reply to your points and accusations. You said you were going to ban me, what is stopping you?
It's also obvious that no taxi driver in the world would say the things I say or say the above. That's not how normal commonfolk people talk, especially in Asia. So that right there debunks me being a taxi driver.
All the argument was that you LOOK LIKE a taxi driver - not that you are one. And the jury has come back unanimously on that one... have a look at the poll.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why would Johnny1975 call your mother a transvestite? Did you show her photos here? What did you do to prompt him to do that? You should take responsibility for your actions and not blame others.

I only threatened to post your pics because you deserve it. A liar does not have to be treated fairly, because he's already sacrificed his ethics. I am like a mirror. You do bad things, I will do bad things back to you. Fair is fair.

I am not Dunning Kruger. I am HONEST about my strengths and weaknesses. I never say anything I can't back up with some evidence or demonstration. That's why I took all those videos, to prove my HA claims. Everyone who knows me says I'm the most honest guy they ever met, including some members here.

You are the one heckling me and trying to bring out the worst in others. Hence you are low consciousness and a bully at heart. Good men don't do that. Spiritual men don't either, they uplift people.

All my money does not come from parents. I made a lot of money from this website too. You forget that. And I've worked many jobs in the past. You forget that.

If I am not destined to be a working class slave, then the universe will not allow me to live that life. If I am destined to be on a spiritual path then the universe will arrange my life to be that way too. It's all destiny. Also if I have good karma from previous lives, then that will carry over here and will make my life easier so I don't have to be a slave. As they say "everything happens for a reason". So it's nothing to bash me about. My destiny and karma are different from yours. If I am not meant to be a slave, I won't be. The universe will arrange my circumstances so I am not one. Plain and simple. This isn't something you can use against me. It's destiny and karma.

You also can't judge me by conventional standards because I am not conformist to the matrix. If I am on a spiritual path then you can only judge me by spiritual standards, which you know nothing about. Only an Indian yogi or guru is qualified to judge, or an old soul or a wanderer soul. You are none of those. So it's useless to evaluate me by societal standards, because I am not trying to be a conformist and do not live in the same slave matrix as the mainstream. That much is obvious.

You are putting unfair labels on me. I never lie. If you can't handle the truth, that's your problem. But I am not bragging or overestimating myself like the Dunning Kruger effect. You are just trying to use whatever you can against me, because like a PREDATOR you seek any weakness you can find and then exploit it and pounce on it. Hence you are acting from animal instinct, not rationality. You don't even care about right or wrong.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, your educational qualifications Yick do not mean anything here. You are not qualified to be a good judge of people. You are not a psychologist or an empath or a good psychic. Degre doesn't matter. I'm talking about NATURAL qualifications. You are not an old soul or a wanderer soul. You are not a spiritual guru. Your degrees don't mean shit. They don't raise your consciousness level.

Btw, how do you know I don't work out? I've been working out everyday and can do 20 push ups and sit ups now. I run and walk outside too. You don't know me. You just make assumptions because you want to believe the worst in everyone. Because you are a misanthrope and prefer to see the worst in everyone. It's sick. I've seen the type before. Super toxic and nasty.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 9:58 pm
Why would Johnny1975 call your mother a transvestite? Did you show her photos here? What did you do to prompt him to do that? You should take responsibility for your actions and not blame others.
It's all there what he posted, course I didn't post a picture of my mother here, why would I do that? He was just throwing out insults.
I only threatened to post your pics because you deserve it. A liar does not have to be treated fairly, because he's already sacrificed his ethics. I am like a mirror. You do bad things, I will do bad things back to you. Fair is fair.
You do bad things because you are a bad person, you have the power to ban me from your site, this is YOUR site, there would be nothing I can do about that. That you post my photos and my identity without my consent just exposes you for the nasty extremely untrustworthy person that you are. Saying that, I am not a racist, I truly believe women have the right to choose their mate, I don't believe the world is flat, I am not a homophobe or against anyones creed and that is reflected in my posting history as is the belief that people can change their lives through self-improvement so if for whatever reason you posted my pics and my identity here against my will - all it would do is ruin your reputation as a decent and honourable person and expose you for what you are - a nasty, untrustworthy little snide.What it wouldn't do, is ruin MY reputation.
I am not Dunning Kruger. I am HONEST about my strengths and weaknesses. I never say anything I can't back up with some evidence or demonstration. That's why I took all those videos, to prove my HA claims. Everyone who knows me says I'm the most honest guy they ever met, including some members here.
Which is why you comapre yourself to Nietzsche.
You are the one heckling me and trying to bring out the worst in others. Hence you are low consciousness and a bully at heart. Good men don't do that. Spiritual men don't either, they uplift people.
You call people dumb and stupid ALL THE TIME on here. Spiritual men don't go around Asia looking for prostitutes.
All my money does not come from parents. I made a lot of money from this website too. You forget that. And I've worked many jobs in the past. You forget that.
List your jobs, go on, and there are six posters on here who post on here, I am one of them.

You are putting unfair labels on me. I never lie. If you can't handle the truth, that's your problem. But I am not bragging or overestimating myself like the Dunning Kruger effect. You are just trying to use whatever you can against me, because like a PREDATOR you seek any weakness you can find and then exploit it and pounce on it. Hence you are acting from animal instinct, not rationality. You don't even care about right or wrong.

OK, how you comparable to Nietzsche? Go on, tell me how you and him are in any way comparable?
Last edited by yick on June 23rd, 2021, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.