Sudden death thread

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Sudden death thread

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 10:26 am
It looks like Finnish "alt-right" internet person Tiina Wiik, who at one time did a livestream with Ramzpaul, has died suddenly from the lethal injection aged 37. Here she is talking about getting the lethal injection. Stupid bitch.

https://wiiktiina.blogspot.com/2021/12/ ... n.html?m=1
What the hell. I though Finland had the best education system in the world.. I guess that didn't saved Tiina Wiik for making a foolish and later fatal decision.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jo Linder aka fitness influencer Joesthetics has died aged 30. Taking lots of steroids etc. is generally bad and taking the lethal injection is obviously bad, but when you combine the two you are pretty much guaranteed to be not long for this world.

https://www.dmarge.com/german-bodybuild ... ly-aged-30
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

On the subject of Linder's death, this guy's comments were interesting in that at least he has realised how stupid it was to take the vax, albeit that it is too late. If every lemming was like this guy it might almost make me regret their deaths. I hope there were people out there on the borderline that my comments saved.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 9:57 am
On the subject of Linder's death, this guy's comments were interesting in that at least he has realised how stupid it was to take the vax, albeit that it is too late. If every lemming was like this guy it might almost make me regret their deaths. I hope there were people out there on the borderline that my comments saved.

Another stupid meathead bites the dust.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 7:19 am
Jo Linder aka fitness influencer Joesthetics has died aged 30. Taking lots of steroids etc. is generally bad and taking the lethal injection is obviously bad, but when you combine the two you are pretty much guaranteed to be not long for this world.

What do you mean if more lemmings were like him you would regret? He's just some asshole just like the rest of us.

According to this article, he had "rippling muscle disease".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rysm.html
Speaking on YouTube in June, he opened up about having rippling muscle disease - which can make your muscles especially sensitive to movement or pressure.

'The heart is also a muscle, that’s my biggest concern that what if I get such a bad cramp that my heart gets a cramp,' he told Bradley Martyn's Raw Talk.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 1:21 pm
What do you mean if more lemmings were like him you would regret? He's just some asshole just like the rest of us.
I don't mean like the guy who died. Yeah, f**k him. I mean like the guy in the video who expressed his regrets at taking the lethal injection and expressed his admiration for those of us who didn't. His death might be a bit less gloat-worthy.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 1:59 pm
kangarunner wrote:
I don't mean like the guy who died. Yeah, f**k him. I mean like the guy in the video who expressed his regrets at taking the lethal injection and expressed his admiration for those of us who didn't. His death might be a bit less gloat-worthy.
Have the censors scrubbed that part already? I don't see it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
July 2nd, 2023, 7:00 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 1:59 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Have the censors scrubbed that part already? I don't see it.
You're right. He must have edited his video. What a p***y. I take back the part about the possibility of feeling bad about him dying. It is incredible that these people are so weak and cowardly that they are going to literally be wiped out as a community without uttering a word about their own murders for fear that YouTube might get mad at them. Utterly incredible. Hopefully when they all die it will create a gap in the market that better men can exploit.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Robert DeNiro's 18yo grandson was found dead. Not sure whether it was drugs or the lethal injection or some combination.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -body.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

On the Jo Linder/death jab subject, it seems that YouTube fitness influencers are starting to rummage around in their shorts, find they still have a pair of steroid-shrunk balls to work with and dare to make videos mentioning the issue. Here is one from Greg Douchebag. You could ignore the latter half.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 7:10 am
On the Jo Linder/death jab subject, it seems that YouTube fitness influencers are starting to rummage around in their shorts, find they still have a pair of steroid-shrunk balls to work with and dare to make videos mentioning the issue. Here is one from Greg Douchebag. You could ignore the latter half.

Another stupid meathead who nobody cares about bites the dust.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 7:17 am
Clearly more people did care about him than the average working stiff. Of course anyone who took the jab deserves to die, but the wider issue is important.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 7:19 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 7:17 am
Clearly more people did care about him than the average working stiff. Of course anyone who took the jab deserves to die, but the wider issue is important.
Yes probably.. I don't know why so many people does stupid things like taking the jab and expect a different result. That's the wider issue.
You never know when a billion would suddenly drops dead from Vaccine side effects.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 7:19 am

Here is an instructive video on Jo Linder's death that you lemmings might like.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

The "Died Suddenly" producers who have documented voluminous #s of these cases like you guys are posting here and just said something quite interesting (as part of announcing they're working on a follow-up film, apparently):
As we continue production for #DiedSuddenly2

We ask our audience that they continue to keep an eye out for the predictive programming that acts as a warning for what “They” have planned for us next.

Revelation of the Method is part of their code- they are REQUIRED to let you know what they are going to do before they do it.
Any of you guys ever hear of "Revelation of the Method" before?

I've always noticed this for decades, since well before I had my eyes open about the JQ but was still noticing the media would do things like denounce people for talking about the very same things that Rockefeller and Rothschild types (and more recently the WEF) were always openly boasting and gloating about (e.g. NAFTA, advancing a police state following a terrorist attack, and the covid plandemic being 3 examples) openly in their own books, "memoirs," and posh international summits.... It does seem to be part of their playbook that they tell us what they're going to try to do to us goyim in advance, then they do it while trying to criminalize anyone else from pointing out what they're trying to do to us and then accuse us of being "conspiracy theorists" spreading "misinformation" and "hate speech" just for noticing what they openly told us they were going to do......
What do you think @gsjackson? @Winston, how about you, LOL, you still like talking about "conspiracy theories" too, right?
@Lucas88? @Pixel--dude?

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/