Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ElPajaro
Freshman Poster

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Post by ElPajaro »

Winston wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 12:24 am
Wow isnt this blonde perfect and flawless? Wouldnt u sell ur soul for her? Id give up my freedom for her. Lol

Another one of her. So friggin perfect. Anyone would sell their soul for her.

I'm not seeing it, Winston.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Post by Winston »

HOLY MACKEREL! THIS AFA LADY IS PERFECT AND IDEAL AND OUT OF THIS WORLD!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info197326.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Berg
Freshman Poster

Post by Berg »

I don't agree with that totally wrong this is
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel. This Korean model is a perfect 10!

https://youtu.be/ITLFmHry8Xw

Wouldn't u sell your soul for her? Damn! Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

LOL NOPE. She is too skinny with plastic looking face. Her legs are not great looking.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 9:57 pm

Her facial features are completely unnatural. She is probably in her early or mid twenties (judging from the body) but her surgically-enhanced face is stuck in a place somewhere in the early to mid thirties. I have seen a lot of Korean women, even here in Manila, who have exactly that same face and their age is impossible to define: they might be anything between 20 and 50. The surgeries are so brutal, they flatten down any pretence of individuality.

Honestly, give me a cute Japanese, with wide cheekbones and slightly crooked teeth, and any day. There is a reason why cosmetic surgery in Japan, especially the face, is still frowned upon. Japanese people are for the most part brought up to be honest to the world. They don't cheat, and they consider extreme surgery as a way to "cheat Mother Nature".

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Now, holy f*ck, this is one of the hottest girl I have ever seen. Kelsey Merritt, half-Filipina.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

What about this? Isn't she flawless? Wouldn't you sell your soul for her? Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa3bYWbr36A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4GM6FWvH2o

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel @publicduende. You would definitely sell your soul for this one for sure!

https://youtu.be/7vo-yzbqipQ

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 11:38 am
Holy mackerel @publicduende. You would definitely sell your soul for this one for sure!

https://youtu.be/7vo-yzbqipQ
They're definitely hot, @Winston, but one can't get out of their mind the fact that their faces are surgically enhanced to comply with a single beauty canon. Korean hot girls to look all the same, after the surgery.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. When u see this Korean model's ass u won't even notice the red sports car behind her. Lol

https://youtu.be/xyRGS1qvRhU

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 7:58 am
LOL NOPE. She is too skinny with plastic looking face. Her legs are not great looking.
I agree, not really so good looking and is more or less only a piece of bones and skin.

Maybe even underweight, despite BMI for Japanese/Korean women is 23 and not 25.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Come on guys. Even though you diss these Korean perfect models, if one of them came up to you and offered sex in bed, you guys KNOW you'd jump at the chance like a guy who just won a million dollars and you know it. Come on. LOL

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 8:34 am
Winston wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 9:57 pm

Her facial features are completely unnatural. She is probably in her early or mid twenties (judging from the body) but her surgically-enhanced face is stuck in a place somewhere in the early to mid thirties. I have seen a lot of Korean women, even here in Manila, who have exactly that same face and their age is impossible to define: they might be anything between 20 and 50. The surgeries are so brutal, they flatten down any pretence of individuality.
I would guess she is in her 40s. Her body isn't tight enough to be youthful and her skin doesn't have the youthful glow.

Body looks mid to late 30s, minimum. Face definitely looks 40s.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 3:20 am
Come on guys. Even though you diss these Korean perfect models, if one of them came up to you and offered sex in bed, you guys KNOW you'd jump at the chance like a guy who just won a million dollars and you know it. Come on. LOL
Nope, I would just throw her off the cliff (figuratively speaking). Or do the Leonidas 300 style kick on her into the pit of rejection. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!