Americans can be such classy individuals...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ErikHeaven wrote:I will ignore you from now on as you are trying to be a childish stalker. Get a life and stay in your lane with your CT stuff you bore me.
Stalker? I wasn't even talking to you. Hero needs a reality check on the real purpose of law enforcement
the_hero_of_time wrote:Maybe not a police officer, but I do want to work in Law Enforcement
Seriously what are you thinking?? Do you think it's like in the movies or your video games? Masturbating in front of your son or reciting commandments of the satanic bible like various jackasses on this forum did can be viewed as noble compared to joining the gestapo. Do you have nothing better to do with your life?

Let me paraphrase a line from The Godfather.. "What'd you go to college for then! To get stupid? You came back real stupid."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

LinuxOnly wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:I will ignore you from now on as you are trying to be a childish stalker. Get a life and stay in your lane with your CT stuff you bore me.
Stalker? I wasn't even talking to you. Hero needs a reality check on the real purpose of law enforcement
the_hero_of_time wrote:Maybe not a police officer, but I do want to work in Law Enforcement
Seriously what are you thinking?? Do you think it's like in the movies or your video games? Masturbating in front of your son or reciting commandments of the satanic bible like various jackasses on this forum did can be viewed as noble compared to joining the gestapo. Do you have nothing better to do with your life?

Let me paraphrase a line from The Godfather.. "What'd you go to college for then! To get stupid? You came back real stupid."
May I ask what was the purpose of being so rude like that? Just because you don't like something does not mean that you should cut someone down because you do not agree with it. I have an idea of the reality of law enforcement. Let's just say that you are right. What do you suggest I do with my life? With all due respect, do you have a better suggestion for me? If not, then don't tell me that I'm stupid for going to college/wanting to join law enforcement if you have no better suggestions. That is the problem with people these days: they say stuff like "oh, you shouldn't do this or that with your life", but when you ask them if they have any better suggestions, they mysteriously go silent.

I could go off on a profane rant about what you said to me, but I will not do it. After all, the purpose of this forum is to make people aware of alternative dating options (overseas) who deal with all kinds of crap in America and Anglo countries. However, if someone attacks me for a decision I make, it is my obligation to respond.

LinuxOnly, I said this not to attack or disrespect you, but merely in response to what you said.

Also, I could never see myself "masturbating in front of my son" or "quoting the Satanic bible"...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

don't listen to him hero

Isn't it kinda funny how Linux is telling how stupid it is for you to get into law enforcement for whatever his reasons. Yet he's the first bafoon to post how aliens/reptiles are gonna take over the world lol. All if not most of his posts are negative because he's always bitching or crying about something. Hero just ignore people who want to bring you down in life and make the best of it.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

well-informed wrote:don't listen to him hero

Isn't it kinda funny how Linux is telling how stupid it is for you to get into law enforcement for whatever his reasons. Yet he's the first bafoon to post how aliens/reptiles are gonna take over the world lol. All if not most of his posts are negative because he's always bitching or crying about something. Hero just ignore people who want to bring you down in life and make the best of it.

It's not that he got to me. To be fair, he may have a point (about the reality of law enforcement). The points of my post toward him are: 1) Do not cut me down for wanting to do something that you do not agree with, yet you have no better suggestions for me, and 2) We should not be fighing amongst ourselves, since the point of this forum/movement is to awaken men to the concept of dating a foreign woman.

I know #2 is a little idealistic, but then again, stupidity and ignorance/infighting within one's raks will do more damage than an outside adversary ever could.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yep negative people

Post by ErikHeaven »

I just ignore them as they have their own issues to deal with. You Hero just keep on doing your thing and stay positive.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Woah a lot of love for the police here, even from black men. I guess the highest prison population in the world and ever eroding freedom can't compete with effective P.R.

I don't believe in reptilians and although aliens probably exist aren't any more relevant now than they were 50 years ago, the hype created is just to prepare people for project blue beam. I'm sure the people behind this are having second thoughts. Signing documents and pushing it into action 30 years ago was one thing, but when push comes to shove a lot of people will be able to see through some holograms.

Ask anyone who's been abroad. Isn't it refreshing to be in a free country once in a while? The police state is one of the big factors that bring down the quality of life in the USA especially when you're young.
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2011, 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

The Sound Of Ignoring Crazy people

Post by ErikHeaven »

......................... Its fun to do.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Well, he's got a point about the police. It's not what most people make it out to be. The politics and internal BS is as bad or even worse than what you'd find at some unnamed person's Call Center job :P

BUT, it is true. You have to go somewhere. Law enforcement isn't the worst place you could be. It depends on what your job will be and where you will be. Do what you must. If you plan to bail to another country though, i'm not sure criminal law is the best way to go. There are other more appropriate professions for going international.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

LinuxOnly wrote:Woah a lot of love for the police here, even from black men. I guess the highest prison population in the world and ever eroding freedom can't compete with effective P.R.

I don't believe in reptilians and although aliens probably exist aren't any more relevant now than they were 50 years ago, the hype created is just to prepare people for project blue beam. I'm sure the people behind this are having second thoughts. Signing documents and pushing it into action 30 years ago was one thing, but when push comes to shove a lot of people will be able to see through some holograms.

Ask anyone who's been abroad. Isn't it refreshing to be in a free country once in a while? The police state is one of the big factors that bring down the quality of life in the USA especially when you're young.
You do have a point. Let me say that first off. However, I have not gotten anything constructive from you yet, so with all due respect, unless you can offer me something better and/or constructive, please be quiet.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Well-informed is mad cool everybody.

Erik Heaven, aozora, DJ Four Money, Contratrian Expatriate among others are cool, too. Erik I know everybody looked at our rants on this thread and think that we need meds right? LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

You need to rant once in awhile

Post by ErikHeaven »

Everybody has stress filled days. Its when other people who will be ignored start taking things to another level. Let me say it was essentially and a b and c conversation and somebody should have stayed out of it. My uncle was NYPD for 25 years and he was kind and fair. He was not out to get his people. And in my mind most black men in jail are there because they deserve to be there. I grew up in the South Bronx and unlike the other brothers my age slinging Crack i chose to get a job and stay Corny. Staying Corny allowed me to stay alive as most of the young men my age either got shot to death or got lengthy jail sentences.
I have known many fair and good police and i have law enforcement in my family so i respect them.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

i just knew someone was going to post one of these emotionally driven "my uncle was a cop!" responses. i was gonna address it ahead of time but oh well.
Most of America isn't the South Bronx, and yet all of America is a police state.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Ha

Post by ErikHeaven »

America is a police state. Wow conspiracy theorists are so negative. They never see anything in a positive light.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

LinuxOnly wrote:i just knew someone was going to post one of these emotionally driven "my uncle was a cop!" responses. i was gonna address it ahead of time but oh well.
Most of America isn't the South Bronx, and yet all of America is a police state.
Well, I'm going to have to agree with you there. America is a police state no doubt. The CIA or Department of Homeland Security or the NSA/Threat Fusion Centers are probably monitoring this website and other similar sites for possible "Anti-American" activity. And no, I am not paranoid. Just research Patriot Act, Threat fusions centers, Warrant-less wiretapping
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:
LinuxOnly wrote:i just knew someone was going to post one of these emotionally driven "my uncle was a cop!" responses. i was gonna address it ahead of time but oh well.
Well, I'm going to have to agree with you there. America is a police state no doubt. The CIA or Department of Homeland Security or the NSA/Threat Fusion Centers are probably monitoring this website and other similar sites for possible "Anti-American" activity. And no, I am not paranoid. Just research Patriot Act, Threat fusions centers, Warrant-less wiretapping
I don't doubt that, they also monitor Stormfront too....