Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 3:33 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 3:12 pm
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.
So as Jordan Peterson would say, clean your room or wash your penis or whatever while the barbarians are at the gate. Don’t bother to unite with your fellow countrymen to fight the barbarians or the traitors who are opening the gates and letting them in. You’re doing OK in the present and that’s all that matters, right? It doesn’t matter that your children and grandchildren, in the unlikely event that you have any, will be living lives of horror we can’t even imagine. That’s their problem. And you hope you will be dead before the horrible consequences of your mentality come home to roost. Consider yourself an honorary boomer.
Essentially you hit it on the head, he will tote the party line in pursuit of banking credit! This is where you need to give the Jews some credit.
I tend to own my property outright. Living within your means is key to living a happy life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

HouseMD wrote:
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.

If women are your concern, the standards women have in men are so low these days that no matter where I go in the world I am quite successful just by being sociable, fun, and having my **** relatively together. I think what many here fail is the creeper test- they just appear creepy in many contexts and it kills their chances at everything from jobs to women to friendship.
You are talking in riddles, so I can only guess that I think you are saying wealth and professional accomplishments will make you not care about what is happening to the United States. For me, there is no deficiency in that area, but it still breaks my heart to see what has become of the U.S. and I feel very sad about the fate many of my friends and relatives are suffering right now.

I fear for my own future children and I am on the fence on whether they are better off growing up in the U.S. or a second world country.

I almost never encounter attractive women in the U.S. so I must have much higher standards than you.

When abroad, I have zero serious complaints about the girls, so I focus on that.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Nailer wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:05 pm
HouseMD wrote:

If women are your concern, the standards women have in men are so low these days that no matter where I go in the world I am quite successful just by being sociable, fun, and having my **** relatively together. I think what many here fail is the creeper test- they just appear creepy in many contexts and it kills their chances at everything from jobs to women to friendship.
You are talking in riddles, so I can only guess that I think you are saying wealth and professional accomplishments will make you not care about what is happening to the United States. For me, there is no deficiency in that area, but it still breaks my heart to see what has become of the U.S. and I feel very sad about the fate many of my friends and relatives are suffering right now.

I almost never encounter attractive women in the U.S. so I must have much higher standards than you.

When abroad, I have zero serious complaints about the girls, so I focus on that.
You must live in the sticks. Plenty of attractive women in the Northeast metros
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:02 pm
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.
Okay, so an evolutionary dead end is trying to convince us to also commit genetic suicide. Your posts make sense now.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:08 pm
You must live in the sticks. Plenty of attractive women in the Northeast metros
I have been to the place you speak of and the women, on average, are hideous.

There are a few places I know of in the U.S. with fairly attractive women, but nowhere on the east coast is on that list.
Last edited by Nailer on October 16th, 2018, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Nailer wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:09 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.
Okay, so an evolutionary dead end is trying to convince us to also commit genetic suicide. Your posts make sense now.
I mean, I'm a prolific sperm donor, so I'm not a genetic dead end. But I'm not raising any children, not my thing.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:12 pm
Nailer wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I mean, I'm a prolific sperm donor, so I'm not a genetic dead end. But I'm not raising any children, not my thing.
I think you're lying, but if that is true then it seems like a logical solution to me.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Nailer wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:13 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Nailer wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I think you're lying, but if that is true then it seems like a logical solution to me.
It was a compromise I came to with my family because they're as genetics obsessed as you. I told them I was never having a child and got hell for it for years, so it was my solution. Pay isn't bad either, but they expect regular donations for a good amount of time so it's a real pain in the ass.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
So as Jordan Peterson would say, clean your room or wash your penis or whatever while the barbarians are at the gate. Don’t bother to unite with your fellow countrymen to fight the barbarians or the traitors who are opening the gates and letting them in. You’re doing OK in the present and that’s all that matters, right? It doesn’t matter that your children and grandchildren, in the unlikely event that you have any, will be living lives of horror we can’t even imagine. That’s their problem. And you hope you will be dead before the horrible consequences of your mentality come home to roost. Consider yourself an honorary boomer.
Essentially you hit it on the head, he will tote the party line in pursuit of banking credit! This is where you need to give the Jews some credit.
I tend to own my property outright. Living within your means is key to living a happy life.
You don't own $hit, there is a lien on all property securing it to the creditor.

No you got it right, enjoy yourself but the medical field has been completely corrupted by the same people holding title to your properties.

Have you ever looked into a land patent ? it's very interesting you should check it out and see if allodial title pursuit is worth while......
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:35 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
You don't own $hit, there is a lien on all property securing it to the creditor.

No you got it right, enjoy yourself but the medical field has been completely corrupted by the same people holding title to your properties.

Have you ever looked into a land patent ? it's very interesting you should check it out and see if allodial title pursuit is worth while......
The situations in which my home or car could be taken from me are limited, and the other things I own are few.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What kind of car did the Doc get for himself ?
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:59 pm
Something fast and American
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:40 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Yeah, typical boomer/nigger. No wonder we see things differently.
The way things are today he's got it right, find a good way to earn a living and enjoy life.

Corny can you earn a good living right now ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 5:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:59 pm
Something fast and American
You ought to see the deals on cars here in FL, these old people bought these expensive luxury cars like top of the line Lexus Mercedes, Acura and never drove them and left them garaged as they die. Everybody wants trucks and SUV's so they are giving 10 or 15 year old cars away down here for like nothing. Just got a 50 thousand $ Acura that looks and drives like new for 5 grand.

Even sports cars are going cheap, market flooded with top of the line Corvettes with like less than 10 thosand miles that might be 5 to 10 years old that were 70 to 80 grand selling for 30 thou or so.

Fl is a great place to pick grandma and grandpa's bones..... :D
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
Nailer wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I wonder if you have any kids being raised by single mothers or pairs of lesbians.

How could a man have a child and not want to know the child or raise him/her. That just seems so unnatural to me.