Why do strip malls/offices in America feel so gloomy, soulless, lifeless?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do strip malls/offices in America feel so gloomy, soulless, lifeless?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 5:39 am
Matt McKinley drives around a Pennsylvania town in this video below and shows you how soulless and meaningless America is, all consumerism with no soul or culture or fun or human connection. @galii where you are now at in Turkey doesn't look this soulless right? See how lucky you are not to be in America?

I posted this for Matt under the video:

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Not in Europe or Russia or Latin America, Matt. There people have fun, social connection, REAL culture, flirting, dancing, fun, etc. You gotta get out of America to truly LIVE and be FREE! How many times do I have to tell you that Matt? I already sent you a ton of proof.
You obviously haven't been paying any attention to what's going on in Europe if you think people over there are dancing, having fun, they are miserable, watching as their nations are being invaded and their culture under threat by these globalist cock suckers that run WEF.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 3:48 pm
You obviously haven't been paying any attention to what's going on in Europe if you think people over there are dancing, having fun, they are miserable, watching as their nations are being invaded and their culture under threat by these globalist cock suckers that run WEF.
Whodi I don't know why he said Europe because I don't recall @Winston ever saying he's been to Europe. Only Russia and Asia. I have been in Colombia about 6 months this year and can assure you the Latin people in South America will not let their countries be invaded.

There is a process in Peru where you can become a citizen and it's relatively straightforward from what someone told me who is an American now living in Peru.

The Latin people will not allow their countries to be invaded.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 4:01 pm
Whodi I don't know why he said Europe because I don't recall @Winston ever saying he's been to Europe. Only Russia and Asia. I have been in Colombia about 6 months this year and can assure you the Latin people in South America will not let their countries be invaded.

There is a process in Peru where you can become a citizen and it's relatively straightforward from what someone told me who is an American now living in Peru.

The Latin people will not allow their countries to be invaded.
I'm saying that Europe is letting itself be invaded. Latin Americans would let their country be invaded if they wanted to profit off the invasion which is what everyone is currently doing. The Cartels, the Gov, their all in on this shit. Republican, Democrat, it doesn't matter they all want to make money off the destruction of Western Europe and America so they got all these countries borders wide open. People from Latin America, mexico, Africa, and the middle East are flooding in like crazy and people are angry because they feel betrayed by their shitty Governments. Latin America is still profiting off the invasion somehow. But they just aren't being invaded. It's the White European nations this is happening to. When they finish them off, they'll come for Asia next.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
Matt McKinley drives around a Pennsylvania town in this video below and shows you how soulless and meaningless America is, all consumerism with no soul or culture or fun or human connection. @galii where you are now at in Turkey doesn't look this soulless right? See how lucky you are not to be in America?

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Not in Europe or Russia or Latin America, Matt. There people have fun, social connection, REAL culture, flirting, dancing, fun, etc. You gotta get out of America to truly LIVE and be FREE! How many times do I have to tell you that Matt? I already sent you a ton of proof.
You're sure spending a lot of time whinging about a continent you don't live in and I bet never visited in your life, have you ever thought about stop worrying about Europe and their culture and worry about making the move abroad and becoming 'happier'?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

yick wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 11:54 pm
Winston wrote:

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
You're sure spending a lot of time whinging about a continent you don't live in and I bet never visited in your life, have you ever thought about stop worrying about Europe and their culture and worry about making the move abroad and becoming 'happier'?
Go f**k yourself
You don;t know where I've lived so shut your mouth. What happens in one part of the world affects everyone.
That includes war, invasions, and other issues, but you wouldn't know anything about that because your too busy trying to patronize people.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

October 7th, 2023, 10:06 am
yick wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 11:54 pm
Winston wrote:

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Go f**k yourself
You don;t know where I've lived so shut your mouth. What happens in one part of the world affects everyone.
That includes war, invasions, and other issues, but you wouldn't know anything about that because your too busy trying to patronize people.
No, you go and f**k yourself you miserable twat!

What has your whinging about black people and Muslims got to do with 'happier abroad'?

You are not the first person to come on here who has never been anywhere to spend thousands of posts whinging about whoever is on your shit list, you're boring with nothing to say now f**k off.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 6:52 pm

What has your whinging about black people and Muslims got to do with 'happier abroad'?

You are not the first person to come on here who has never been anywhere to spend thousands of posts whinging about whoever is on your shit list, you're boring with nothing to say now f**k off.
Mate, he's a very thoughtful forum poster and his contributions are valued. No need to go back and forth like this. I agree with you that he should check out a few other places in the world where he would be happier other than California.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 10:54 pm
yick wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 6:52 pm

Mate, he's a very thoughtful forum poster and his contributions are valued. No need to go back and forth like this. I agree with you that he should check out a few other places in the world where he would be happier other than California.
He has posted a thousand posts not about moving or life abroad but of how he hates blacks and Muslims and whoever else? I am all for supporting people who want to move abroad or live in other countries or other places - I gave you some advice about Peru - but all this guy is doing is whinging about things he can't change, that isn't a productive use of his time or use of this forum - I am sure there is some incel reddit forum that wants to read all that crap.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
@Winston I replied to your comment on that video: "Winston, if Matt thinks everyone is on a "script" and are operating as NPC's on this script, then what would happen if those NPC's were given your articles on your site to read? Wouldn't those NPC's stop being on the script and become red-pilled at that point?"