Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Holistic Medicine vs Western Pharmaceuticals

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Holistic Medicine vs Western Pharmaceuticals

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey guys I wanted to know your opinions on things like holistic medicines when compared to western pharmaceuticals.

We are all familiar with western pharmaceuticals. @Cornfed is often posting updates to the various Covid threads and highlighting the dangers of the covid vaccines. I agree with Cornfed that an agenda is being pushed and the covid scamdemic is either an attempt at making money through dishonest means, or a deadly poison designed to polish off some of these worthless eaters at a time when automation is becoming the next logical step. It could even be both these things at the same time.

This isn't the first time Big Pharma have been dishonest with us. How many of us remember the Opioid epidemic caused by Purdue Pharma where addictive opioids were pushed onto the public, even though the drugs were addictive. The drug Oxycontin was wrongly mislabelled as safe and non-addictive by the FDA because Purdue bribed high ranking FDA officials with well paid jobs at Purdue Pharma itself. This was an abhorrent example of abuse against the people committed by a big pharmaceutical company.

@Yohan and @CaptainSkelebob both advocate the use of Big Pharma's drugs, as some of us may have seen in the covid thread. I'm not sure if there are any others, I can't remember seeing anyone else comment in favour of the clot shot. (Stole the term "clot shot" by the way @Cornfed :lol: )

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=42&t=46528

In this thread link above I talked about how modern pharmaceutical corporations are more of a hindrance in a capitalist society because the focus isn't on curing disease, but rather alleviating symptoms for indefinite amounts of profit. Just look at covid as an example, how many boosters are they pushing now? And how much in profit did those greedy worms at Pfizer make?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... PK_PO3vIyC

This article highlights that Pfizer's profits have doubled from 40 billion to 80 billion with the production of the vaccine (which we paid for) and administration of the drugs (which we paid for) so it's clear their is a financial motive and such an endeavour was not some altruistic act to save humanity from a "deadly virus" :roll:

Big Pharma also have had a hand with the dissemination of the trans agenda and LGBT ideology getting pushed onto kids in order to dupe these kids into getting hormone blockers and becoming part of the LGBT circus! It wouldn't be the first time since Bill Gates made "donations" to mainstream media outlets when it came to the covid scamdemic. Then there's also government lobbying and all the rest of it. The list of degenerate corruption goes on and on and on.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... HrKrRCYaA1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... TLRePU9Y5D

Here's a few articles that highlight Big Pharma's new cash cow that is the transgender community of dishonest liars who want to believe that men are women and women are men and even force people to use their pronouns. @Mew6ix often rants about Toronto being a hellhole and I agree with him, even though I'm not from there myself. They passed a new bill which makes refusal to use someone's arbitrary pronouns a hate crime which can land you with jail time.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... SMywB0YOy7

This Canadian father tried to protect his daughter from the indoctrination of the school and Big Pharma pushing hormone blockers onto her as well as booking her in for surgery at the age of 14. Another example of the horror of Big Pharma.

Then we have things like anti-depressants which keep you hooked as a lifetime customer of Big Pharma while things like psilocybin are made illegal class A drugs, even though there is evidence to suggest psilocybin cures depression and helped treat PTSD in war veterans.

Now that I've talked a bit about western medicine and pharmaceuticals, let's move on to the next section regarding holistic medicines and treatments.

Holistic medicines and treatments may include diet, exercise, psychotherapy, relationship and spiritual counseling, and more. Complementary and alternative therapies such as acupuncture, chiropractic care, homeopathy, massage therapy, naturopathy, and others.

So what do you think of them?

@Winston have you ever had any experiences with holistic medicines? What do you think of them compared to western medicines and treatments?

@WilliamSmith I remember you made a thread on Chi energy and things like that. What do you think to things like acupuncture and other medicines and treatments that fall into the category of holistic medicines?

What about you, @Tsar? You're spiritually inclined, what do you think to holistic medicines in comparison to conventional pharmaceuticals?

And finally, my buddy @Lucas88. I don't even need to ask what you think of holistic medicine. I've seen first hand how acupuncture has been the only thing that has been able to help you with your energetic condition as a result of Kundalini Yoga. You could still share what you think of other forms of holistic medicine and how you compare holistic medicines as a whole with western medicine.

I'll also share a story about a work colleague who obediently took all his clot shot boosters (he should have listened to Cornfed) and had a mini-stroke a few months ago. He lost the ability to talk properly and was constantly stammering every word. It was something that really upset him and frustrated him. Speech is something we take for granted it would seem, as we take being able to breathe for granted before we catch a cold that clogs us up!

Anyway, Lucas88 spoke with his acupuncturist and I informed my colleague about how acupuncture had helped others with recovery of speech etc. My colleague had mentioned this to his doctor and speech therapist and so they booked him some sessions with Lucas88's acupuncturist who has managed to almost cure my colleague's stammer with just a few months of treatment! That is impressive! My colleague said nothing was working, no improvements with speech therapy or anything like that. The only significant thing he had done differently when he started seeing improvements was having acupuncture sessions.

I've decided to go see the same acupuncturist for anxiety and depression. Rather than going to Big Pharma and becoming hooked on their drugs!

So what do you guys reckon?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Holistic Medicine vs Western Pharmaceuticals

Post by Cornfed »

From here on in, the best thing would be to have a reasonably reliable place to go for emergency treatment and otherwise just accept that getting treated by the quack medical system is suicide and do your own research. It is much more likely that they are running some scam or looking for an excuse to euthanise you than they are going to attempt to cure you.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I definitely agree that big pharma is a predatory industry that doesn’t have any real interest in solving people’s problems. I would say before anybody uses their quick solution pills they should try to think about diet, exercise, or other solutions to keep a healthy body.

That being said some conditions probably can’t be cured holistically. I’m not sure what someone can do holistically about allergies, cancer, or certain major mental problems like bipolar. I guess every once in awhile you need big pharma’s technology and resources.

But no doubt about it, they definitely are a predatory, for profit industry and people should keep that in mind before they take these vaccines. I really really hope this vaccine mass death theory isn’t real. I don’t believe they are safe but I don’t think they will kill everybody who takes them either. Too many people I care about have taken the vaccine though and I would lose a lot of people if that theory was true.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

G-d, I would like to leave Toronto, rather than end up like this fellow Canadian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvavcPnXst8
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I recently did a Master Plant diet in the Amazon. The plant teachers detoxify and clean your body and do deep healing of the body, even down to your bones.

https://rainforesthealingcenter.com/mas ... tion-diet/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 7:38 am
I definitely agree that big pharma is a predatory industry that doesn’t have any real interest in solving people’s problems. I would say before anybody uses their quick solution pills they should try to think about diet, exercise, or other solutions to keep a healthy body.

That being said some conditions probably can’t be cured holistically. I’m not sure what someone can do holistically about allergies, cancer, or certain major mental problems like bipolar. I guess every once in awhile you need big pharma’s technology and resources.

But no doubt about it, they definitely are a predatory, for profit industry and people should keep that in mind before they take these vaccines. I really really hope this vaccine mass death theory isn’t real. I don’t believe they are safe but I don’t think they will kill everybody who takes them either. Too many people I care about have taken the vaccine though and I would lose a lot of people if that theory was true.
I agree with you completely. The pharmaceutical industry is definitely predatory! It's hard to look at the evidence regarding the covid clot shot and the trans agenda and all the profit Big Pharma are raking in and dimiss any notion of them being completely corrupt.

I understand holistic medicine can't cure all ailments. Pharmaceuticals will always be a necessity when it comes to certain illnesses or ailments. But in the west especially holistic medicine is usually ridiculed and not taken seriously at all. Now I know two people who have really benefitted from acupuncture, which is a type of holistic treatment. I am a fan of aromatherapy as a holistic treatment, using natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. I like lavender and sandalwood incense sticks as a means of becoming relaxed over any pharmaceutical drug for anxiety and depression.

I'm in the same boat as you regarding the covid clot shot. My parents and one of my brother's have had the shot as well as a few of my friends.
MrPeabody wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 10:53 am
I recently did a Master Plant diet in the Amazon. The plant teachers detoxify and clean your body and do deep healing of the body, even down to your bones.

How do you feel after the treatment? I had a look at the link you posted. I've never heard of some of these plants before. Have you ever tried ayahuasca or anything like that?
Cornfed wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 7:35 am
From here on in, the best thing would be to have a reasonably reliable place to go for emergency treatment and otherwise just accept that getting treated by the quack medical system is suicide and do your own research. It is much more likely that they are running some scam or looking for an excuse to euthanise you than they are going to attempt to cure you.

Unfortunately you are probably right! Western doctors and hospitals have become persona non grata to me. These days you go into hospital with a swollen ankle and end up leaving in a body bag. It's f***ing scary. The horse Hospital is an accurate depiction of what the health care system is like these days :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 3:38 am
MrPeabody wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 10:53 am

How do you feel after the treatment? I had a look at the link you posted. I've never heard of some of these plants before. Have you ever tried ayahuasca or anything like that?

[
[/quote]

The Master Plant Diet was a two week diet, and at the end of the diet we took Black Ayahuasca. I felt good after. I lost 14 pounds. The Chiric Sanango at high doses either drives you insane or turns you into a shaman.

https://www.thegardenofpeace.com/blog/c ... f-clarity/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 7:11 am
And finally, my buddy @Lucas88. I don't even need to ask what you think of holistic medicine. I've seen first hand how acupuncture has been the only thing that has been able to help you with your energetic condition as a result of Kundalini Yoga. You could still share what you think of other forms of holistic medicine and how you compare holistic medicines as a whole with western medicine.
I can vouch for the efficacy of acupuncture for certain ailments.

My own case is an extremely unusual one. I wrote about it at length in WilliamSmith's energy arts thread. At the end of 2020, I prematurely awakened my Kundalini practicing Yoga which I had just recently added to my exercise routine. It turns out that I am extremely sensitive to energy cultivation and the sudden Kundalini awakening would end up overloading some of my body's meridians (energy channels recognized in TCM and Qi Gong) which caused some of them to become blocked and go into reverse. Needless to say, this caused me various physiological and psychological dysfunctions including sensations of burning and heaviness in the legs (due to the qi's abnormal stagnation in the lower body), erectile dysfunction, and severe anxiety. I had no idea what to do and conventional Western medicine couldn't find anything wrong with me and didn't know how to treat my condition. It was only when I was recommended acupuncture and sought treatment with Dr. Chen, a nearby Chinese doctor, that I started to make any kind of progress in my recovery.

Dr. Chen who is well-versed in Qi Gong understood my condition immediately. Since my first appointment with him he has been using acupuncture to unblock the affected meridians and gradually restore the correct energy flow. Dr. Chen has undone some major blockages in my liver and spleen meridians which has allowed more of the energy to rise through its natural course and thereby reduced the energy stagnation in the lower body. He has helped me tremendously. I was on the verge of suicide with so much pain and physiological dysfunction. Dr. Chen is an excellent doctor. Now I think that I have one last remaining blockage in the side of the head which seems to be located in the gallbladder meridian. I feel where it is blocked and a burning sensation where the qi's flow is being impeded by the narrowed channel. Dr. Chen is now working on that last remaining blockage with intense electroacupuncture. I'm hoping that we can unblock it and restore the full cycle and that I can then get back to full health. I am tremendously indebted to Dr. Chen and his deep knowledge of acupuncture and Qi Gong.

My brother has also received acupuncture treatment from Dr. Chen for anxiety and erectile problems. He was suffering from a lot of anxiety due to current financial circumstances and withdrawal effects from prescribed anti-depressants. After a few months of acupuncture treatment my brother started to feel a lot better with no anxiety and his erections were rock-solid and he was horny as fcuk all of the time. It was a good treat for his girlfriend! 8)

Then Pixel--Dude's colleague who suffered a mini-stroke after having the clot shot and had impaired speech as a result began acupuncture treatment with Dr. Chen. Dr. Chen had told me about a stroke patient with severe speech impairment who he treated with acupuncture and managed to restore his speech and hand mobility within three months. I recommended Dr. Chen to Pixel--Dude's colleague. Anyway, I recently received news from Pixel--Dude that his colleague has indeed been receiving treatment from Dr. Chen in the last few months and now he has almost fully recovered his speech with his stammer almost completely gone. I was well pleased for him.

Acupuncture can be extremely effective for a variety of ailments when performed by a good acupuncturist like Dr. Chen. Unfortunately, the majority of acupuncturists are poorly trained and have little knowledge of the deeper qi workings. That is why their treatment gives only mixed results. But when you find an acupuncturist who's the real deal like Dr. Chen they can really help you with a lot of things. That includes physical ailments, psychological problems, and even infertility. In Dr. Chen's office there are many photos of babies of women who Dr. Chen and his wife helped to conceive after years of failed fertility treatments.

As for pharmaceutical drugs, I took anti-depressants for anxiety for a short while and those pills just messed up my body and mind. That shit's just evil and it is being peddled by (((big pharma))) to vulnerable people.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 19th, 2022, 7:51 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 7:11 am
I can vouch for the efficacy of acupuncture for certain ailments.

My own case is an extremely unusual one. I wrote about it at length in WilliamSmith's energy arts thread. At the end of 2020, I prematurely awakened my Kundalini practicing Yoga which I had just recently added to my exercise routine. It turns out that I am extremely sensitive to energy cultivation and the sudden Kundalini awakening would end up overloading some of my body's meridians (energy channels recognized in TCM and Qi Gong) which caused some of them to become blocked and go into reverse. Needless to say, this caused me various physiological and psychological dysfunctions including sensations of burning and heaviness in the legs (due to the qi's abnormal stagnation in the lower body), erectile dysfunction, and severe anxiety. I had no idea what to do and conventional Western medicine couldn't find anything wrong with me and didn't know how to treat my condition. It was only when I was recommended acupuncture and sought treatment with Dr. Chen, a nearby Chinese doctor, that I started to make any kind of progress in my recovery.

Dr. Chen who is well-versed in Qi Gong understood my condition immediately. Since my first appointment with him he has been using acupuncture to unblock the affected meridians and gradually restore the correct energy flow. Dr. Chen has undone some major blockages in my liver and spleen meridians which has allowed more of the energy to rise through its natural course and thereby reduced the energy stagnation in the lower body. He has helped me tremendously. I was on the verge of suicide with so much pain and physiological dysfunction. Dr. Chen is an excellent doctor. Now I think that I have one last remaining blockage in the side of the head which seems to be located in the gallbladder meridian. I feel where it is blocked and a burning sensation where the qi's flow is being impeded by the narrowed channel. Dr. Chen is now working on that last remaining blockage with intense electroacupuncture. I'm hoping that we can unblock it and restore the full cycle and that I can then get back to full health. I am tremendously indebted to Dr. Chen and his deep knowledge of acupuncture and Qi Gong.

My brother has also received acupuncture treatment from Dr. Chen for anxiety and erectile problems. He was suffering from a lot of anxiety due to current financial circumstances and withdrawal effects from prescribed anti-depressants. After a few months of acupuncture treatment my brother started to feel a lot better with no anxiety and his erections were rock-solid and he was horny as fcuk all of the time. It was a good treat for his girlfriend! 8)

Then Pixel--Dude's colleague who suffered a mini-stroke after having the clot shot and had impaired speech as a result began acupuncture treatment with Dr. Chen. Dr. Chen had told me about a stroke patient with severe speech impairment who he treated with acupuncture and managed to restore his speech and hand mobility within three months. I recommended Dr. Chen to Pixel--Dude's colleague. Anyway, I recently received news from Pixel--Dude that his colleague has indeed been receiving treatment from Dr. Chen in the last few months and now he has almost fully recovered his speech with his stammer almost completely gone. I was well pleased for him.

Acupuncture can be extremely effective for a variety of ailments when performed by a good acupuncturist like Dr. Chen. Unfortunately, the majority of acupuncturists are poorly trained and have little knowledge of the deeper qi workings. That is why their treatment gives only mixed results. But when you find an acupuncturist who's the real deal like Dr. Chen they can really help you with a lot of things. That includes physical ailments, psychological problems, and even infertility. In Dr. Chen's office there are many photos of babies of women who Dr. Chen and his wife helped to conceive after years of failed fertility treatments.

As for pharmaceutical drugs, I took anti-depressants for anxiety for a short while and those pills just messed up my body and mind. That shit's just evil and it is being peddled by (((big pharma))) to vulnerable people.
I've been suffering with anxiety and depression on and off for the best part of a year (or should I say the worst part of the year :roll: ) and I've never once even considered accepting modern pharmaceutical "help".

"Just go to the doctors! They'll give you some medication that will make you feel better."

"Have you tried just cheering up a bit?"

A few examples of the advice I've had from people who like to assert that my depression is self perpetuating because I am refusing help.

I've taken psilocybin before which has really helped eradicate my depression and anxiety instantaneously, as opposed to becoming addicted to Big Pharma's drugs. So I do endorse psilocybin for those who are looking for a total negativity detox.

I haven't taken any for over a year though and I can't be arsed to get any either, even though I do really enjoy the spiritual experiences I have and the feelings of euphoria which last for months afterwards.

This time I'm thinking of acupuncture to see how that goes following your experience and the experiences of your brother and my colleague.

What do you think to aromatherapy? That is something I really enjoy as well. I like nice smells and have hundreds of incense sticks at home which make me feel really relaxed as well as make the room smell lovely.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 19th, 2022, 8:06 am
What do you think to aromatherapy? That is something I really enjoy as well. I like nice smells and have hundreds of incense sticks at home which make me feel really relaxed as well as make the room smell lovely.
I don't have any experience with aromatherapy. My brother is into incenses and says that it helps him relax when he's stressed. But he says that it is acupuncture that has really helped him.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 19th, 2022, 8:26 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 19th, 2022, 8:06 am
I don't have any experience with aromatherapy. My brother is into incenses and says that it helps him relax when he's stressed. But he says that it is acupuncture that has really helped him.
You should look into aromatherapy, dude. I've got a shit ton of sandalwood incense sticks and could bring some down to yours when I come out a bit later if you want to try some out? Up to you.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Why have I been tagged in this garbage??? :roll:
We really going to have a discussion about whether doing a frickin rain dance and sniffing flowers is more beneficial to health than modern pharmaceuticals??? :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I had an appointment with my doctor the other day. I had to talk about my mental anxiety and all the things that were causing me stress and depression. So I went down there and spoke to the doctor. I put a lot of the blame onto my place of work causing me mental issues by dangling a carrot in my face like they did and then snatching it away and causing all this stress with me.

The doctor listened and nodded, offering feigned sympathetic noises where he thought appropriate. The reality though was that this guy didn't give a shit about anything I told him. I'm quite intuitive and can read people pretty well and I could see that he didn't care about me or my problems. All he was waiting for was for me to finish talking so he could prescribe me some antidepressants.

Going there didn't help me at all, but made me feel even more depressed. I thought how much of a scam western medicine is and these shill doctors who are more like f***ing sales reps for Big Pharma than doctors who are supposed to care about the physical and mental wellbeing of their patients. I was utterly disgusted by this.

@Lucas88 how does my interaction with my Big Pharma sales rep compare to your interaction with your acupuncturist? Do you feel like he genuinely cares about your health and wants to help you? Or do you ever consider he just wants to take your money and get you out as soon as possible?

It makes me laugh. People always dismiss holistic medicine as bullshit and some kind of scam, yet western doctors and pharmaceuticals are a complete f***ing scam. That doctor I saw didn't give a shit about me. I doubt he cares about any of his patients! Like how Big Pharma didn't give a f**k about Oxycontin getting people addicted to heroin and other opioids! It's so disgusting!

The same with Covid and these vaccines has happened as what happened with Oxycontin, though instead of it being concentrated to a single pharmaceutical company it's now a global effort by Big Pharma and the government to scam everyone and push potentially deadly medication onto the general public by any means necessary for nothing other than profit. :roll:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 8:06 am
I had an appointment with my doctor the other day. I had to talk about my mental anxiety and all the things that were causing me stress and depression. So I went down there and spoke to the doctor. I put a lot of the blame onto my place of work causing me mental issues by dangling a carrot in my face like they did and then snatching it away and causing all this stress with me.

The doctor listened and nodded, offering feigned sympathetic noises where he thought appropriate. The reality though was that this guy didn't give a shit about anything I told him. I'm quite intuitive and can read people pretty well and I could see that he didn't care about me or my problems. All he was waiting for was for me to finish talking so he could prescribe me some antidepressants.

Going there didn't help me at all, but made me feel even more depressed. I thought how much of a scam western medicine is and these shill doctors who are more like f***ing sales reps for Big Pharma than doctors who are supposed to care about the physical and mental wellbeing of their patients. I was utterly disgusted by this.

@Lucas88 how does my interaction with my Big Pharma sales rep compare to your interaction with your acupuncturist? Do you feel like he genuinely cares about your health and wants to help you? Or do you ever consider he just wants to take your money and get you out as soon as possible?

It makes me laugh. People always dismiss holistic medicine as bullshit and some kind of scam, yet western doctors and pharmaceuticals are a complete f***ing scam. That doctor I saw didn't give a shit about me. I doubt he cares about any of his patients! Like how Big Pharma didn't give a f**k about Oxycontin getting people addicted to heroin and other opioids! It's so disgusting!

The same with Covid and these vaccines has happened as what happened with Oxycontin, though instead of it being concentrated to a single pharmaceutical company it's now a global effort by Big Pharma and the government to scam everyone and push potentially deadly medication onto the general public by any means necessary for nothing other than profit. :roll:
What do you expect? Psychiatry is mostly a scam and a quack pseudo science. They are there to turn you into a lobotomized, sedated zombie with anti-depressant pills and doesn't even help you fix your problems.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 10:23 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 8:06 am

What do you expect? Psychiatry is mostly a scam and a quack pseudo science. They are there to turn you into a lobotomized, sedated zombie with anti-depressant pills and doesn't even help you fix your problems.
You're absolutely right! They don't care about healthy and happy citizens. They only want compliant slaves. The individual is irrelevant in every way. What matters is corporate profit. That's That's reality of this f***ing dystopia.