Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

my transformation from arab to pocahontas' brother (affirmations ONLY)before and after pics reddit thread!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: my transformation from arab to pocahontas' brother (affirmations ONLY)before and after pics reddit thread!!

Post by 88jose88 »

@Winston,you claim the law of attraction is BS.this proves you wrong as do 1000s of testimonials of people doing it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: my transformation from arab to pocahontas' brother (affirmations ONLY)before and after pics reddit thread!!

Post by MrMan »

Which pictures are supposed to be 'Arab'? The ones where you had some unshaven scruff?

It looks like you are making a kind of goofy face and have some scruff in one one of them. Another has some scruff. I am guessing those are supposed to be Arab. The other two look like you lost some weight. You shaved all over. It looks like you might have sunk in your cheeks or something for one picture. It looks like you are trying really hard to look a different way. The first pictures don't look 'Arab' to me, and I wouldn't say the last pictures look Native American, but I don't live in the parts of the country with lots of Native Americans, so I don't know.

I can't really tell if a particular expression or pose of mine is better looking than another. Most women seem to be able to do it, to somehow look prettier for a social media picture they post as the main one, but not when you see them in real life or take a random picture of them.

I'm waiting for another poster, I think it's usually Voyager, to come on here and tell you that you are ugly, true to form.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
May 20th, 2024, 7:49 am
Which pictures are supposed to be 'Arab'? The ones where you had some unshaven scruff?

It looks like you are making a kind of goofy face and have some scruff in one one of them. Another has some scruff. I am guessing those are supposed to be Arab. The other two look like you lost some weight. You shaved all over. It looks like you might have sunk in your cheeks or something for one picture. It looks like you are trying really hard to look a different way. The first pictures don't look 'Arab' to me, and I wouldn't say the last pictures look Native American, but I don't live in the parts of the country with lots of Native Americans, so I don't know.

I can't really tell if a particular expression or pose of mine is better looking than another. Most women seem to be able to do it, to somehow look prettier for a social media picture they post as the main one, but not when you see them in real life or take a random picture of them.

I'm waiting for another poster, I think it's usually Voyager, to come on here and tell you that you are ugly, true to form.
I looked Yemeni,want more pics?

I didn't sink in my cheeks,I just have hollow cheeks naturally.

also anyone claiming I'm ugly is blind or jealous.and You're right I don't look native american,I look harnizo or tatar or turk.but still a big change.