We are just evolutionary strugglers.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

We are just evolutionary strugglers.

Post by Zionosis »

Well the system has always been like this and looking back in time believing it was a paradise is stupid.
Women have always wanted the very best men. All the women want the top dog. Same as in a Lion pride all the females are with the Alpha and it's the same with goats, cows, apes, fish, birds etc. And yes humans also.

Don't blame women, Evolution would be an utter failure if females just settled for inferior males and didn't choose the best ones.
Every generation there are boys born who are just genetically going to never pass on their genes from failing to attract a woman. You have probably met some yourself in your time. You maybe question if you are destined to be one of these failures. Your father obviously managed to reproduce but that in itself doesn't mean that you are good yourself. After all there are boys born that in their adult state are less attractive and successful than their fathers.

I notice many women have kids but are single. Just like in a nature show they were impregnated by an Alpha male but he didn't stick around.
It's a sad reality but men are destined by evolution to be the more lonely sex. As a double whammy males are also coded to be more infatuated with the opposite sex than females are. So it's a hard time on the males that are genetic failures. This is also a major reason as to why males commit suicide at rates far higher than females.

Some people need to just realize that life is not fair and it never has been. You may as well be happy with what you have got and stop complaining. After all complaining isn't ever going to get you anywhere anyway. It's just counter productive.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

It's obvious but I may as well point this out also.
There are two types of men that seem to fail with women and one type can change their own situation, The other can't.

1. The one that can change their situation is a man who is reserved and not confident but physically he is attractive. If you are just a little more reserved than normal it's possible if you are open to dating Asian women to find a woman that won't be too turned off about it though as they are more used to it.

2. The ones that usually can't change their situation are the ones that are physically unattractive and inferior looking to women. Usually these types have low self esteem and because of the physical reality of how they look it's hard for them to change and have higher self esteem.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

We are not biologically inclined to be single and alone our whole lives. We are just living in the land of blind fools. It has been discussed over and over again how anti-social the US is with everyone on their smart phones ignoring everyone else.

We have to go places where people are more socially evolved than here. When you go to a place where people are not absorbed in themselves and are actually interested in dating other people, you will have more success. Some of us have outgrown our society.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Decrease the amount of resources and increasing competition is the only way. That way better men pass down their own genes while subhman males don't get to pass down their genes.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Re: We are just evolutionary strugglers.

Post by ntm1972 »

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Giving in to defeat because your own women don't like you?

I've been able to get women in America of different races.

Decades past, women didn't demand as much from men in terms of money and status....it's a different ball game today.

Women make more money in western society, so they are going to expect more of you in terms of finances.

You have to go where women make LESS such as latin america, russia, eastern europe and asia.

Either become wealthy in western society or go overseas.

Men in the ancient days didn't have nearly as hard time finding wives as men do today.

If women throughout history only wanted the top 10 percent of men, then we wouldn't be here today.

The problem is that the average looking women are picky today.

You shouldn't expect the prettiest women to fall head over heels for you unless you have the status.

If you want to be alone, that's you but the rest of us are either improving our lives in western society or developing a plan and flying overseas.

You can always date women in their 40s and 50s until you're able to get out of the country.

Many of us have done it, I mean gone overseas and improved our lives financially.....it's not impossible.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Zionosis wrote:
Don't blame women, Evolution would be an utter failure if females just settled for inferior males and didn't choose the best ones.
I'm not sure I believe this applies to all civilizations.

1000's of years ago there was a shortage of men in Scandinavia this allowed blond hair and blue eyes, a recessive mutation to become common among people from northern Europe. If a woman had blond hair and blue eyes she had a greater chance of attracting a man and having children. If she didn't have blond hair and blue eyes she was out of luck. The men were the ones doing the choosing in northern Europe not the women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zionosis wrote:Well the system has always been like this and looking back in time believing it was a paradise is stupid.
Women have always wanted the very best men. All the women want the top dog. Same as in a Lion pride all the females are with the Alpha and it's the same with goats, cows, apes, fish, birds etc. And yes humans also.
It is a bit different now though because we have evil Western regimes effectively making decent men obsolete by becoming a universal surrogate husband and father, while at the same time providing police protection to scumbag men. This completely skews the situation.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Zionosis wrote:Well the system has always been like this and looking back in time believing it was a paradise is stupid.

Every generation there are boys born who are just genetically going to never pass on their genes from failing to attract a woman. You have probably met some yourself in your time. You maybe question if you are destined to be one of these failures. Your father obviously managed to reproduce but that in itself doesn't mean that you are good yourself. After all there are boys born that in their adult state are less attractive and successful than their fathers.

I notice many women have kids but are single. Just like in a nature show they were impregnated by an Alpha male but he didn't stick around.
It's a sad reality but men are destined by evolution to be the more lonely sex. As a double whammy males are also coded to be more infatuated with the opposite sex than females are. So it's a hard time on the males that are genetic failures. This is also a major reason as to why males commit suicide at rates far higher than females.

Some people need to just realize that life is not fair and it never has been. You may as well be happy with what you have got and stop complaining. After all complaining isn't ever going to get you anywhere anyway. It's just counter productive.
Women generally are Evil and will choose other bad boys who fit their perverted life style.

But there are cultures not dominated by women that have family values and morals.

I recommend traveling and enjoying other women from different cultures.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Post by FusionX20 »

I honestly don't think biology plays most of the role in this, I think it's brainwashing but that's just my view. Hollywood is the one indoctrinating all sexes. They think looks are more important than intelligence. Sometimes I wonder maybe it's true that the NWO is trying everything they can to extinct those considered inferior. Either way, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, all those guys were not considered attractive in society's eyes but they were geniuses and contributed so much.

If we went by their logic we'd probably be still living in caveman days, "not really" but you know what I mean. P.S. Hollywood loves sticking it in our faces, the magazines, etc.

Now it's possible that some people aren't meant to breed, like the ones with asexuality and aspergers, it's really sad b/c some only want companionship and love but are always shot down and rejected by society. I can tell you from experience just a little over 10 years ago it wasn't as bad, in fact maybe even less than that. Literally things are changing close to the speed of light before our eyes and people are being overlooked by technology and the brainwashing of the media.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP:

Man what a pessimistic post. It is true that some men are rejected by every woman in America. But America is not the world, as most people, even the alternative/counter-culture movements, think.

You can always go to the Philippines and get someone. There, you will be seen as an alpha male. Location can change your status.

Steve Neese told me that his friend, who is balding and only 5ft6, is in Brazil right now and he got laid there 5 out of the last 7 nights, with regular girls, not prostitutes. Unbelievable! He said that the girls there are so eager to please men and do not have hang up about sex.

What a big difference location makes. It will mesmerize you.

OP, if your theory is right, then how come none of the average guys in Latin America, Ukraine, Russia, SE Asia, have any trouble getting dates? Even guys with no money get dates there. In third world countries, people do not suffer from loneliness, isolation and social disconnection. It's one of the biggest secrets that the media won't tell you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Post by FusionX20 »

Winston wrote:OP:

Man what a pessimistic post. It is true that some men are rejected by every woman in America. But America is not the world, as most people, even the alternative/counter-culture movements, think.

You can always go to the Philippines and get someone. There, you will be seen as an alpha male. Location can change your status.

Steve Neese told me that his friend, who is balding and only 5ft6, is in Brazil right now and he got laid there 5 out of the last 7 nights, with regular girls, not hoes. Unbelievable! He said that the girls there are so eager to please men and do not have hang up about sex.

OP, if your theory is right, then how come none of the average guys in Latin America, Ukraine, Russia, SE Asia, have any trouble getting dates? Even guys with no money get dates there. In third world countries, people do not suffer from loneliness, isolation and social disconnection. It's one of the biggest secrets that the media won't tell you.
Hey Winston, what's up?
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

FusionX20 wrote:I honestly don't think biology plays most of the role in this, I think it's brainwashing but that's just my view. Hollywood is the one indoctrinating all sexes. They think looks are more important than intelligence. Sometimes I wonder maybe it's true that the NWO is trying everything they can to extinct those considered inferior. Either way, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, all those guys were not considered attractive in society's eyes but they were geniuses and contributed so much.

If we went by their logic we'd probably be still living in caveman days, "not really" but you know what I mean. P.S. Hollywood loves sticking it in our faces, the magazines, etc.

Now it's possible that some people aren't meant to breed, like the ones with asexuality and aspergers, it's really sad b/c some only want companionship and love but are always shot down and rejected by society. I can tell you from experience just a little over 10 years ago it wasn't as bad, in fact maybe even less than that. Literally things are changing close to the speed of light before our eyes and people are being overlooked by technology and the brainwashing of the media.
I agree mostly with this point. I think the confusion here is that Alpha is generally assumed to be the most physically alluring, whether it be size, speed, looks, etc. Not every species is based on that assumption and it varies tremendously. Also not every species is the male considered superior. The human species would have never taken root if it wasn't for one important trait, our brains. We lack speed, strength, claws, teeth compared to the rest of the animal kingdom. If anything should be considered alpha it should be the most intelligent, not the most physically appealing. I think other than basic physical health and normal appearance (no disfiguration, disease or mutation) not much else matters when it comes deciding mates (on an instinctive level). It is society that skews our minds. Just look at the difference in cultures today and what they find as beautiful. Some women in tribes elongate their necks to impress men, others mutilate and disfigure themselves. Some find overweight women appealing as it signifies wealth where as my friend has some weird fetish for wanting to screw amputees.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:OP:

Steve Neese told me that his friend, who is balding and only 5ft6, is in Brazil right now and he got laid there 5 out of the last 7 nights, with regular girls, not hoes. Unbelievable! He said that the girls there are so eager to please men and do not have hang up about sex.

Although I agree with you. The main problem is that for many men in America, traveling overseas just to get women, or sex, is not only a luxury, but unrealistic. For example, let's just say an American man has a good job, the thing is, even with a good job, being that he's American, he's only going to be able to take 2 weeks off at the most in a year because American companies treat their workers like slaves. So traveling overseas isn't really going to be able to solve a short, or even the long term issue of not getting sex or female companionship. In this case, it's just better and more cost effective to get a GF, and as soon as she pushes for marriage just find another GF and just keep doing that.

That said, what I would like to see is a mass movement of American men either getting totally fed up with the system and doing something about it (i.e, protest to decriminalize prostitution, boycott marriage), or mass migrating overseas and helping each other make the jump. Speaking of migrating, I was doing research behind Freetown Sierra Leone. And to me, it makes no sense that American black men don't want to move back to Africa, particularly Freetown Sierra Leone to rebuild the land and open businesses there.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Last edited by Jester on June 30th, 2014, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.