Why does it seem Anglo Women dislike their own Men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why does it seem Anglo Women dislike their own Men?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

This is something weird I have noticed. That in other cultures even "Western" like France and Spain to a lesser extent. It seems that women like their own men. Even more so in other cultures. Where the women simply side with their men "right or wrong."

Anglo Cultures meanwhile, seem to have a high degree of "androphobia" where women fear/dislike men. French people have told me this fact. Not only that but it seems like the women do not feel any sympathy towards their men. For instance, I notice in Colombian culture women felt bad if a guy couldn't get laid or didn't have a GF. Meanwhile, with Anglo's they don't see that fellow Anglo as needed help. Instead, they seem him as a loser who deserves nothing. In fact, they'll even insult him and say, "He feel entitled."

I feel bad for Young Anglo's hence why I am asking.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does it seem Anglo Women dislike their own Men?

Post by Lucas88 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 4:52 am
Hey guys,

This is something weird I have noticed. That in other cultures even "Western" like France and Spain to a lesser extent. It seems that women like their own men. Even more so in other cultures. Where the women simply side with their men "right or wrong."

Anglo Cultures meanwhile, seem to have a high degree of "androphobia" where women fear/dislike men. French people have told me this fact. Not only that but it seems like the women do not feel any sympathy towards their men. For instance, I notice in Colombian culture women felt bad if a guy couldn't get laid or didn't have a GF. Meanwhile, with Anglo's they don't see that fellow Anglo as needed help. Instead, they seem him as a loser who deserves nothing. In fact, they'll even insult him and say, "He feel entitled."

Your observation is true.

The Anglo world is a hypercompetitive industrial dystopia which loves to celebrate "winners" and insult and ostracize "losers". There is little sympathy for those who don't succeed. They are relegated to an "underclass" within society's collective consciousness and their desires are deemed invalid, hence the charge of "feeling entitled".

Latin societies are completely different. People are generally not as competitive in their mindset. Most don't look to outcompete others and get ahead but rather simply look to find their own place in society and be comfortable. In the absence of an explicitly competitive culture, there is more empathy for others and sympathy for those who are having a hard time. Women generally don't look to alienate dateless men like Anglo women do. Whenever I've come across somebody who couldn't get a date people were always sympathetic with that person and wished them luck.

The way I see it is that in the Western hemisphere there exist two distinct and opposed major cultural blocs: the Latin world Vs. the Anglo world. The former is based on the Romance culture of Mediterranean Europe and the latter was born out of the historically Protestant ethos of England. For me the Latin world is a relatively healthy civilization dominated by normal human behavior whereas the Anglo world is a sick, perverse, pathological dystopia which only messes people up psychologically and brings out the worst neuroses and negative behaviors in its inhabitants. This is why I feel so much more comfortable in Spain and Latin America and absolutely can't stand Anglo countries.

I myself absolutely despise Anglo countries and their shit women. I have no sympathy for such nasty little creatures. If ever the UK gets invaded by a superior nation such as Russia I won't do a thing to protect those vile bitches and will happily abandon them to their miserable fate (meanwhile I'll be making a run for the highlands of Colombia). I'm also totally resentful that I was born an Anglo (well partially Anglo). I hate my own ethnicity and don't want to propagate its inferior genes or culture. If I survive the upcoming turmoil and make it to Latin America I intend to completely adopt the Latin American host culture for myself (I already speak fluent Spanish and identify with Latin culture more than my "own"). And with the big butt Colombian women I better pull out!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 7:03 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
Hey guys,

The Anglo world is a hypercompetitive industrial dystopia which loves to celebrate "winners" and insult and ostracize "losers". There is little sympathy for those who don't succeed. They are relegated to an "underclass" within society's collective consciousness and their desires are deemed invalid, hence the charge of "feeling entitled".

Latin societies are completely different. People are generally not as competitive in their mindset. Most don't look to outcompete others and get ahead but rather simply look to find their own place in society and be comfortable. In the absence of an explicitly competitive culture, there is more empathy for others and sympathy for those who are having a hard time. Women generally don't look to alienate dateless men like Anglo women do. Whenever I've come across somebody who couldn't get a date people were always sympathetic with that person and wished them luck.

The way I see it is that in the Western hemisphere there exist two distinct and opposed major cultural blocs: the Latin world Vs. the Anglo world. The former is based on the Romance culture of Mediterranean Europe and the latter was born out of the historically Protestant ethos of England. For me the Latin world is a relatively healthy civilization dominated by normal human behavior whereas the Anglo world is a sick, perverse, pathological dystopia which only messes people up psychologically and brings out the worst neuroses and negative behaviors in its inhabitants. This is why I feel so much more comfortable in Spain and Latin America and absolutely can't stand Anglo countries.

I myself absolutely despise Anglo countries and their shit women. I have no sympathy for such nasty little creatures. If ever the UK gets invaded by a superior nation such as Russia I won't do a thing to protect those vile bitches and will happily abandon them to their miserable fate (meanwhile I'll be making a run for the highlands of Colombia). I'm also totally resentful that I was born an Anglo (well partially Anglo). I hate my own ethnicity and don't want to propagate its inferior genes or culture. If I survive the upcoming turmoil and make it to Latin America I intend to completely adopt the Latin American host culture for myself (I already speak fluent Spanish and identify with Latin culture more than my "own"). And with the big butt Colombian women I better pull out!
You know with the hegelian dialectic the northern tribes were needed to fight the southern tribes. So it might have it's place globally speaking.

Btw mods I am former gali. I can not get in my previous account.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 7:03 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
Hey guys,

You seem to forget that Latin America does too have the same issues as Anglo countries. You just never lived among the people indulging in that stuff from Latin America. Even Latin American women care about materialistic shit, they be on Onlyfans getting money off desperate men by exploiting them just like white women and black women. They also support feminism too and have women marches in some of those Latin American countries because I've seen the photos. Add on top of the fact Latin America has the worse gangs that make Negro gangs look less violent in comparison. Latinos engage in a lot of the same stuff as anyone else. To paint them as being this perfect class of people who are resistant against all the things Anglo people indulge in is a lie.

Any nation that has pride parades of any kind, homosexuals or transgender people everywhere (which there are a lot of them in Latin America) that alone tells me they aren't a perfect country. America and Anglo countries in general are made up of various people from different parts of the world. What that means is, you definitely can't put all the blame on White anglos while pretending that Hispanic people don't do the same shit as they do. That's like saying only Negros commit violent crime when Latinos are equally as f***ing violent as negros are. That's the reason why there are so many Hispanic gangs with Negro gangs being the second largest right behind them. You can find photos of Latino women arrested for murder right huggish men. And America is practically becoming Latino itself. They smoke, do drugs, party, and indulge in the same wild activities as anyone else in this country and if Latino women were that nice. Then no man would be lonely, but they overlook and act like uppity bitches just like all females do once they get a taste of a higher standard of living from where they may have originally come from if their living situation was a lot worse than it is when they got here.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 10:03 am
You seem to forget that Latin America does too have the same issues as Anglo countries. You just never lived among the people indulging in that stuff from Latin America. Even Latin American women care about materialistic shit, they be on Onlyfans getting money off desperate men by exploiting them just like white women and black women. They also support feminism too and have women marches in some of those Latin American countries because I've seen the photos. Add on top of the fact Latin America has the worse gangs that make Negro gangs look less violent in comparison. Latinos engage in a lot of the same stuff as anyone else. To paint them as being this perfect class of people who are resistant against all the things Anglo people indulge in is a lie.

Any nation that has pride parades of any kind, homosexuals or transgender people everywhere (which there are a lot of them in Latin America) that alone tells me they aren't a perfect country. America and Anglo countries in general are made up of various people from different parts of the world. What that means is, you definitely can't put all the blame on White anglos while pretending that Hispanic people don't do the same shit as they do. That's like saying only Negros commit violent crime when Latinos are equally as f***ing violent as negros are. That's the reason why there are so many Hispanic gangs with Negro gangs being the second largest right behind them. You can find photos of Latino women arrested for murder right huggish men. And America is practically becoming Latino itself. They smoke, do drugs, party, and indulge in the same wild activities as anyone else in this country and if Latino women were that nice. Then no man would be lonely, but they overlook and act like uppity bitches just like all females do once they get a taste of a higher standard of living from where they may have originally come from if their living situation was a lot worse than it is when they got here.
I've lived in Latin America and Spain and the difference with the UK really is night and day. I know this to be true. I've experienced it myself.

People in Latin America are by and large much friendlier than British people. As a Mediterranean-derived civilization they have a more relaxed view of life and don't have that same competitive mindset that British and Americans tend to have. Most people are therefore not as hostile to one another, have more sympathy for others, and are generally more agreeable. Anglo culture on the other hand promotes mutual antipathy and disagreeableness. The reason is cultural.

This is also why feminism has succeeded in spreading so much misandry among women in the Anglosphere. It's because Anglos are culturally more antipathic and antisocial to begin with and so it is easy for hateful and divisive ideologies to take root and stir people up in those societies. Feminism is also massive in Spain but it's nowhere near as misandric as the Anglo variety.

It's also much easier to get a woman in Latin America whether it's just to get laid or for a serious relationship. The world of dating is much healthier down there. There's way less hostility, cynicism or any of this "war of the sexes" bullshit. Again we come back to hatred. Hatred is everywhere in Anglo culture. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that hatred forms the backbone of contemporary Anglo culture. Hatred and competition. Envy and antisociality. This is why the Anglosphere is f***ed up socially and why practically everywhere else has a way better social life. I think @Kangarunner can confirm this! :lol:

You and I, WanderingProtagonist, come to different conclusions on Latin America and other foreign places because we focus on different things. I focus on the culture and social interactions and how most people behave in day to day life. You focus on social problems and then conclude that just because people are involved with OnlyFans, drugs, gay sex and transgenderism in other countries too then it must be the same everywhere. But your approach misses the whole point of the HappierAbroad philosophy: i.e., we move to a country that offers friendlier people and a better social life on a day to day level as well as a better dating scene, better cuisine, a richer culture, and a more relaxed pace of life. All of that other shit that you mention which takes place among certain elements of society is irrelevant to us.

Latinos in America seem to be much worse than Latinos elsewhere. I think that there's two reasons for that: 1) You guys in the US get the worst elements of LatAm for the most part crossing over the borders and pouring into your states. I'm talking about those of low socioeconomic status, of a low level of education, people most likely to join a gang and choose a life of crime. 2) America is a f***ed up antisocial culture which brings out the worst in everybody. Even many first-generation immigrants become antisocial assholes after a few years in America. The Anglosphere is just a shit horrible place with bad energy and bad vibes everywhere. I feel it myself every time I come back from a foreign country.

Spain also has a large community of Latin American immigrants but most of the Latinos who I met there were nice, friendly, pleasant people. I made friends with a lot of good people from that community. They were generally way better than people from the UK and nothing like how the Latinos in America are often described.

After living for extended periods of time in Spain, Latin America and the UK (but not in the US) I came to the conclusion that Anglo culture is just wrong and that Latin culture is much healthier in almost every way.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Anglo women, and unfortunately more and more women worldwide through the influence of Hollywood. Are being brainwashed on mass by psychopathic elites who have so much money that they don't even know what to do with it anymore so they now seek entertainment through complete and utter depravity. The hatred that people mention is something which has been programmed into them by mass media and the education system. The more detached people are from the elites' psychopathic programming the more well off and healthy they are. Dating apps have also ruined women by giving them access to literally hundreds of competitors at any given time which sends their vanity through the roof.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 11:25 am
August 4th, 2022, 10:03 am

I've lived in Latin America and Spain and the difference with the UK really is night and day. I know this to be true. I've experienced it myself.

People in Latin America are by and large much friendlier than British people. As a Mediterranean-derived civilization they have a more relaxed view of life and don't have that same competitive mindset that British and Americans tend to have. Most people are therefore not as hostile to one another, have more sympathy for others, and are generally more agreeable. Anglo culture on the other hand promotes mutual antipathy and disagreeableness. The reason is cultural.

This is also why feminism has succeeded in spreading so much misandry among women in the Anglosphere. It's because Anglos are culturally more antipathic and antisocial to begin with and so it is easy for hateful and divisive ideologies to take root and stir people up in those societies. Feminism is also massive in Spain but it's nowhere near as misandric as the Anglo variety.

It's also much easier to get a woman in Latin America whether it's just to get laid or for a serious relationship. The world of dating is much healthier down there. There's way less hostility, cynicism or any of this "war of the sexes" bullshit. Again we come back to hatred. Hatred is everywhere in Anglo culture. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that hatred forms the backbone of contemporary Anglo culture. Hatred and competition. Envy and antisociality. This is why the Anglosphere is f***ed up socially and why practically everywhere else has a way better social life. I think @Kangarunner can confirm this! :lol:

You and I, WanderingProtagonist, come to different conclusions on Latin America and other foreign places because we focus on different things. I focus on the culture and social interactions and how most people behave in day to day life. You focus on social problems and then conclude that just because people are involved with OnlyFans, drugs, gay sex and transgenderism in other countries too then it must be the same everywhere. But your approach misses the whole point of the HappierAbroad philosophy: i.e., we move to a country that offers friendlier people and a better social life on a day to day level as well as a better dating scene, better cuisine, a richer culture, and a more relaxed pace of life. All of that other shit that you mention which takes place among certain elements of society is irrelevant to us.

Latinos in America seem to be much worse than Latinos elsewhere. I think that there's two reasons for that: 1) You guys in the US get the worst elements of LatAm for the most part crossing over the borders and pouring into your states. I'm talking about those of low socioeconomic status, of a low level of education, people most likely to join a gang and choose a life of crime. 2) America is a f***ed up antisocial culture which brings out the worst in everybody. Even many first-generation immigrants become antisocial assholes after a few years in America. The Anglosphere is just a shit horrible place with bad energy and bad vibes everywhere. I feel it myself every time I come back from a foreign country.

Spain also has a large community of Latin American immigrants but most of the Latinos who I met there were nice, friendly, pleasant people. I made friends with a lot of good people from that community. They were generally way better than people from the UK and nothing like how the Latinos in America are often described.

After living for extended periods of time in Spain, Latin America and the UK (but not in the US) I came to the conclusion that Anglo culture is just wrong and that Latin culture is much healthier in almost every way.
you say "irrelevant to us" then why do some of you who live abroad still bad-mouth America then? If abroad is a paradise where everyone "love eachother" and people are less "dysfunctional", and so much better over here then you shouldn't even bring up the damn country anymore. It shouldn't even exist, some of you simply talk like the world is perfect just because you hate society in one place. I don't believe in perfect nations and especially perfect people just because they act a specific way toward me.

Anybody can smile in your face and act like they are friendly toward you. There are Russians up here in America who are nice and friendly like that because I met a few but these are mainly Christian Russians who are deadly serious about their faith. And you are wrong because those Latinos didn't just turn to shit once they got here, they were shit in their own countries before they even came here. I knew a few men in Spain with wives and girlfriends and their women were ugly.

Wintson doesn't even live in a better country, he's in the Philippines which is one of the poorest Asian countries out there with a dictator for a leader that murdered a bunch of his own people when he initiated martial law to crack down on drug offenders. How is that upgrading from America? It's not. But it's fine you believe what you want to believe. I use to think like you when I was in highschool about Japanese people and their culture being better than the West. Then I realized they weren't as time wore on because they were slowly imitating the West even though they haven't gone full-blown Western. But look at them now compared to how they used to be in the 80s and 70s, Japanese women especially the young ones are bitches that are hooked on their phones just like western women, the youth up there don't even give a flying f**k anymore about their culture let alone preserving and protecting their nation from outsiders because they got careless just like the whites did in white nations, and now whites are on the verge of losing their nations to everyone else. So I guess they feel they'll be allowed to flood into Asia and take over Asia since they are too stupid to fight for their own nation due to their pathetic white guilt problems.

Anglo people use to be better than what happened to them, but their nations were sought after so badly by the powers that be, that they destroyed them. When they get tired of eradicating the whites they'll go after the Asians next, once they get them out the way and if they see any potential at all between the black nations or Latino ones they'll decide which one of those they want to f**k to the point of no return. But Latin America including parts of South America has plenty of shitty countries, Brazil, El Salvador, Cuba, Haiti, Hondurus, Venezuela, Argentina. Aint none of those places paradise.

If you can make life work for you in Latin America good, but there's no such thing as a perfect country and perfect people just because they are nicer to you than the people are in your own country. America suck just as much as the UK and Canada there is no denying it. The UK is awful and I do agree with this. I've been living in America all of my life but thinking of other parts of the world as being less problematic is nothing but blue pill thinking to me. Humans are humans no matter where they come from, and times will change everywhere on the planet. Nowhere stays the same forever. Overtime people eventually get bored of their own cultures and start importing other cultures into their society. That's exactly how the West got f***ed. Now you have whites who aren't even proud of being white, they think if they can twerk their asses and listen to rap music, and talk like black folks that makes everything okay yet they are just living a lie pretending to be shit they aren't because they refuse to improve their own damn culture they need to hijack someone else's culture and make it their own. This is why I can't even stand white women, the ones that date black men 89% of the time they usually believe they are black themselves. Black men rarely ever date white women that are actually proud of their heritage. Instead they find one that think she's black herself.

The reason white nations declined? You people were powerful once. I mean my GOD you had Alexander the Great, a man that took on a 10,000,000 Perisan army and whooped their asses. They conquered the Natives and took America, and now that they are sick of America they want to destroy the damn place. European has a great culture, great artworks created by the best Anglo men that ever lived. Europe had Michelangelo, Donatello, you had some damn good people like Beethoven that invented the best-sounding classical music ever. White culture flourished all over America and Europe because during a specific time you had people that really did care about the culture and well-being of their nation vs the people who have total control now that want to see the whites gone so they can replace them with people they feel will be easier to control and run right through.

You people had it good, but then for some reason, you let the Negros force you into becoming submissive. No one could defeat the whites with swords and shields, but the enemy do a fine job kicking the whites asses with words like "you phobe, you racist, you bigot." Whites did nothing about the weak whites that let Jews take over their nations and this is why Anglo nations are declining so bad a lot faster since these are the nations that are hit the hardest by policies put in place to quickly eradicate white nations that were once highly successful, safe, and less problematic.

White people went from building up the most successful Empires to becoming pathetic self-hating loser masturbators of BLACKED.com pornography and being part of stupid groups like BLM where they spew out racism toward their own people to show their support for negros who are hated by other negros that can't even stand them. In America, there has been over 60,000,000 abortions. I am willing to believe that the vast majority of those killings were white babies since white women are always advocating for destructive shit in their own countries. They had a big helping hand in destroying the Anglo societies along with Jewish women and men. The white men that feared their own women are just as much to blame. White people had every right to be proud of their culture and heritage, all of that has been taken out of them, so now for those like yourself that don't connect with British people. You feel that you have no choice but to replace that culture with a culture that doesn't belong to you, a culture where you fit in. As for me, I don't identify well with other black people, but I believe Native American culture is where I would stand. I just wouldn't want to live on their reservations where the poverty is just as bad as it is living in the city.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

August 4th, 2022, 4:43 pm
you say "irrelevant to us" then why do some of you who live abroad still bad-mouth America then?
What I meant was that most of us don't even consider things like OnlyFans, drug use, homosexuality and transgenderism practiced on the margins of our foreign host societies relevant to our decision to live abroad. Some Latinas do online whoring to make money. Some Latinos take drugs. Others are involved in faggotry or become transformers. Why the f**k do I care? None of that shit affects me or my pursuit of happiness in, say, Colombia or Mexico!

You have to realize that HappierAbroad is an online movement. Winston and other members here often talk about how shit things are in America because they want to tell others how they can have a better life in another country that suits them better. For those of us who are serious about this that's the reason for our criticisms of America, the UK, Canada or wherever. Other guys just seek a catharsis for their anger and dissatisfaction I guess.
some of you simply talk like the world is perfect just because you hate society in one place.
No we don't. Nobody here believes in perfect nations (or at least I've not seen anybody claiming any one place to be perfect). We're all about finding a country that's simply better for our own needs but we don't expect perfection. It's all about weighing the pros and cons.

Latin America is not perfect and I've never said that it is. It has its bad shit too. You could go out to the city center and get robbed by a pickpocket. But for me LatAm is still way better than the UK because it's way easier to make friends there, it's also easier to get laid and with way hotter women, most parts have a better climate, the cuisine is way more delicious, and the culture is actually interesting. I went from having barely any social life at all and being a total incel in the UK to having a rich social life and a girlfriend in LatAm. It was also the same in Spain too.
Anybody can smile in your face and act like they are friendly toward you. There are Russians up here in America who are nice and friendly like that because I met a few but these are mainly Christian Russians who are deadly serious about their faith.
I'm not simply talking about people smiling and acting friendly to my face. I actually formed many substantial friendships with Latin American people, friendships whose worth was demonstrated by actions. In fact my Latino friends have been the only ones to still make an effort to keep contact with me once I was far away. No other nationality of friends did. LatAm culture values friendship. Like I said, I had almost no friends in the UK except for Pixel--Dude. People here by and large don't give a rat's ass about friendship and are antisocial as f**k. But once I went to Spain and Latin America I made some excellent friends, some of whom have continued to make an effort to keep contact with me to this very day. Plenty of Latinos have been super cool to me. Maybe I just vibe with them on an energetic level.
And you are wrong because those Latinos didn't just turn to shit once they got here, they were shit in their own countries before they even came here.
That's what I said in my first point. You guys in the US get the lowest dregs of Latin American society (gangbangers, delinquents, uncultured hoodrats) for the most part. Most of the cultured and respectable Latinos are doing fine in their own country and don't want to emigrate to America. You guys get the worst sorts 90% of the time.

But the US lifestyle does indeed bring out the worst in a lot of immigrants. Some have even spoken about how US culture started to make them go crazy or develop all kinds of neuroses. America's hypercompetitive society and the social alienation which results from this are not conducive to mental health.
I knew a few men in Spain with wives and girlfriends and their women were ugly.
Of course there are some ugly girls in Spain. But I know from experience that the percentage of attractive girls is higher in Spain than it is in the UK. Same for Colombia and Brazil. So this makes these countries better for a man looking for women.
I use to think like you when I was in highschool about Japanese people and their culture being better than the West.
I don't know what you think I think, but I've actually experienced LatAm in the flesh and know that it's better than the UK - at least for me anyway.
But Latin America including parts of South America has plenty of shitty countries, Brazil, El Salvador, Cuba, Haiti, Hondurus, Venezuela, Argentina. Aint none of those places paradise.
Some parts of Latin America are awesome if you have the means to make it work. Why else do you think so many US expats move to places like Mexico, Colombia or Costa Rica?
If you can make life work for you in Latin America good, but there's no such thing as a perfect country and perfect people just because they are nicer to you than the people are in your own country.
Never said that there was a perfect country even in Latin America but it's considerably easier to get sex or get a girlfriend there than in the Anglosphere. That alone makes it objectively more beneficial for men.

I've explained how moving to LatAm and Spain greatly improved my own life despite any imperfections of those regions. But surely you'll want to pick out something else negative to talk about and rant about it rather than looking for ways to improve your own life. Whatever floats your boat, man.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 6:00 pm
you say "irrelevant to us" then why do some of you who live abroad still bad-mouth America then?
What I meant was that most of us don't even consider things like OnlyFans, drug use, homosexuality and transgenderism practiced on the margins of our foreign host societies relevant to our decision to live abroad. Some Latinas do online whoring to make money. Some Latinos take drugs. Others are involved in faggotry or become transformers. Why the f**k do I care? None of that shit affects me or my pursuit of happiness in, say, Colombia or Mexico!

You have to realize that HappierAbroad is an online movement. Winston and other members here often talk about how shit things are in America because they want to tell others how they can have a better life in another country that suits them better. For those of us who are serious about this that's the reason for our criticisms of America, the UK, Canada or wherever. Other guys just seek a catharsis for their anger and dissatisfaction I guess.
some of you simply talk like the world is perfect just because you hate society in one place.
No we don't. Nobody here believes in perfect nations (or at least I've not seen anybody claiming any one place to be perfect). We're all about finding a country that's simply better for our own needs but we don't expect perfection. It's all about weighing the pros and cons.

Latin America is not perfect and I've never said that it is. It has its bad shit too. You could go out to the city center and get robbed by a pickpocket. But for me LatAm is still way better than the UK because it's way easier to make friends there, it's also easier to get laid and with way hotter women, most parts have a better climate, the cuisine is way more delicious, and the culture is actually interesting. I went from having barely any social life at all and being a total incel in the UK to having a rich social life and a girlfriend in LatAm. It was also the same in Spain too.
Anybody can smile in your face and act like they are friendly toward you. There are Russians up here in America who are nice and friendly like that because I met a few but these are mainly Christian Russians who are deadly serious about their faith.
I'm not simply talking about people smiling and acting friendly to my face. I actually formed many substantial friendships with Latin American people, friendships whose worth was demonstrated by actions. In fact my Latino friends have been the only ones to still make an effort to keep contact with me once I was far away. No other nationality of friends did. LatAm culture values friendship. Like I said, I had almost no friends in the UK except for Pixel--Dude. People here by and large don't give a rat's ass about friendship and are antisocial as f**k. But once I went to Spain and Latin America I made some excellent friends, some of whom have continued to make an effort to keep contact with me to this very day. Plenty of Latinos have been super cool to me. Maybe I just vibe with them on an energetic level.
And you are wrong because those Latinos didn't just turn to shit once they got here, they were shit in their own countries before they even came here.
That's what I said in my first point. You guys in the US get the lowest dregs of Latin American society (gangbangers, delinquents, uncultured hoodrats) for the most part. Most of the cultured and respectable Latinos are doing fine in their own country and don't want to emigrate to America. You guys get the worst sorts 90% of the time.

But the US lifestyle does indeed bring out the worst in a lot of immigrants. Some have even spoken about how US culture started to make them go crazy or develop all kinds of neuroses. America's hypercompetitive society and the social alienation which results from this are not conducive to mental health.
I knew a few men in Spain with wives and girlfriends and their women were ugly.
Of course there are some ugly girls in Spain. But I know from experience that the percentage of attractive girls is higher in Spain than it is in the UK. Same for Colombia and Brazil. So this makes these countries better for a man looking for women.
I use to think like you when I was in highschool about Japanese people and their culture being better than the West.
I don't know what you think I think, but I've actually experienced LatAm in the flesh and know that it's better than the UK - at least for me anyway.
But Latin America including parts of South America has plenty of shitty countries, Brazil, El Salvador, Cuba, Haiti, Hondurus, Venezuela, Argentina. Aint none of those places paradise.
Some parts of Latin America are awesome if you have the means to make it work. Why else do you think so many US expats move to places like Mexico, Colombia or Costa Rica?
If you can make life work for you in Latin America good, but there's no such thing as a perfect country and perfect people just because they are nicer to you than the people are in your own country.
Never said that there was a perfect country even in Latin America but it's considerably easier to get sex or get a girlfriend there than in the Anglosphere. That alone makes it objectively more beneficial for men.

I've explained how moving to LatAm and Spain greatly improved my own life despite any imperfections of those regions. But surely you'll want to pick out something else negative to talk about and rant about it rather than looking for ways to improve your own life. Whatever floats your boat, man.
Not like I'm the only person here who is negative or rants, all of you do the same shit. Don't talk to me like a hypocrite, I've seen a lot of you post on here long rants, complaints, but you all love to point out me doing that. If you don't like what I post, you don't have to read what I post. I even said some positive stuff in there about how Europeans once were, and you saw it as complaining. I'll be sure to point that out the next time I catch any of you on here doing that about stuff again. People don't need to be "informed" if they live here they already know what America is like. You people just shit on the U.S. because its the only thing you know how to do and pick on. If I lived abroad, and had reason to believe another nation was "better" than here I wouldn't even bring up America anymore. People here aren't that damn dumb that they need to be reminded over and over how bad it is here, they already know that.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

August 4th, 2022, 6:28 pm
Not like I'm the only person here who is negative or rants, all of you do the same shit. Don't talk to me like a hypocrite, I've seen a lot of you post on here long rants, complaints, but you all love to point out me doing that.
We all have our rants and complaints from time to time and it was never my intention to talk to you like a hypocrite but all you ever seem to want to do here is rant and be negative. Which is fine if that's your catharsis, but some of us are more interested in finding actual solutions to our problems and taking practical steps towards the HA lifestyle.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 6:39 pm
August 4th, 2022, 6:28 pm
Not like I'm the only person here who is negative or rants, all of you do the same shit. Don't talk to me like a hypocrite, I've seen a lot of you post on here long rants, complaints, but you all love to point out me doing that.
We all have our rants and complaints from time to time and it was never my intention to talk to you like a hypocrite but all you ever seem to want to do here is rant and be negative. Which is fine if that's your catharsis, but some of us are more interested in finding actual solutions to our problems and taking practical steps towards the HA lifestyle.
Well some people aren't able to do that, which already shows your lack of apathy for people who aren't able to rise out of a situation. Your answer is the exact same as everyone else "Do something about it" if I walked around actng that way toward the homeless, I would be nothing but a f***ing asshole. And I've known people that worked all their lives and still ended up on the street, most of them was never able to recover from it either. I spent my entire life trying to make things work, but I certainly wouldn't fly abroad with no plan, or money to retire on when I already lost my chances by ending up indebted for life.

Some people can rise above their struggles but some people cannot and anybody thinking that just because they can escape a problem everyone else can too is just full of shit. I've been a brutally angry person most of my life. I can do much worse than simply ranting or being verbally negative if I was anything like the individuals out there who get violent when they feel the way I feel if they feel helpless or pissy most of the time but I actually have some form of self-control. Immigrants coming here to blame the culture is a joke seeing how life in America is easy for immigrants. I don't see homeless ass Asians or Hispanic people. The only homeless people I see is black or white. I don't see Governments forcing Immigrants to include diversity shit in their hiring process, I only see whites being forced to do that. Immigrants coming here have no right to bitch. The gov made life easy for them up here and harder for everybody else. It's why they've been allowed to get away with anything they want in states like California.

Likewise, I'm sorry if my responses aren't "positive" for this environment. I have an urge to lash out, I won't deny that I'm not mentally unstable to some degree. I have days where I feel like beating someone's ass half the time. But I'm sure unfortunate people even abroad feel that way, people don't have to live in America, UK, Canada to feel the way I do. Because I'm sure people who are less fortunate abroad aren't happy abroad. I probably should stop even talking on here at all.f I rarely have much anything positive to talk about. But some of the things people say here, I have no choice but to disagree with it since most of it just tired and played out anti-American speak while praising the rest of the world like the rest of the world is so much better off than we are. If that were the case, you wouldn't have so many people killing themselves in Japan and Japan don't have the same problems we have, their society is clean and safe yet people still aren't happy there when all they do is work work work and go to school with no time to do shit else outside of that because life there is too expensive just like it is here.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

August 4th, 2022, 6:51 pm
Well some people aren't able to do that, which already shows your lack of apathy for people who aren't able to rise out of a situation. Your answer is the exact same as everyone else "Do something about it" if I walked around actng that way toward the homeless, I would be nothing but a f***ing asshole. And I've known people that worked all their lives and still ended up on the street, most of them was never able to recover from it either. I spent my entire life trying to make things work, but I certainly wouldn't fly abroad with no plan, or money to retire on when I already lost my chances by ending up indebted for life.

Some people can rise above their struggles but some people cannot and anybody thinking that just because they can escape a problem everyone else can too is just full of shit. I've been a brutally angry person most of my life. I can do much worse than simply ranting or being verbally negative if I was anything like the individuals out there who get violent when they feel the way I feel if they feel helpless or pissy most of the time but I actually have some form of self-control. Immigrants coming here to blame the culture is a joke seeing how life in America is easy for immigrants. I don't see homeless ass Asians or Hispanic people. The only homeless people I see is black or white. I don't see Governments forcing Immigrants to include diversity shit in their hiring process, I only see whites being forced to do that. Immigrants coming here have no right to bitch. The gov made life easy for them up here and harder for everybody else. It's why they've been allowed to get away with anything they want in states like California made it a sanctuary for them.

Likewise, I'm sorry if my responses aren't "positive" for this environment. I have an urge to lash out, I won't deny that I'm not mentally unstable to some degree. I have days where I feel like beating someone's ass half the time. But I'm sure unfortunate people even abroad feel that way, people don't have to live in America, UK, Canada to feel the way I do. Because I'm sure people who are less fortunate abroad aren't happy abroad. I probably should stop even talking on here at all.
I hear you, man, and I agree with what you're saying.

For some people the situation just sucks a lot more than it does for others and it is often incredibly hard for them to do something about it. I understand that and feel bad for such people. For what it's worth I personally don't mind your rants and often find them entertaining and full of honesty. They always liven up the forum. :D But when you want to talk dismissive about the HA option it's bound to ruffle some feathers and come across as needlessly debbie-downerish because for some of us it's our only solution. Our lives were going nowhere in our home countries but fortunately some of us found greater happiness and especially dating success abroad. But, yeah, I also think that the world is mostly a shit place and recognize that, unless one is already rich, relocation is much easier said than done.

I don't believe for a second that the HA option is readily feasible for everyone. Some people are just so beaten down by life in this f***ed up system. But all we can do is try to fight for what little happiness we can get. What other option do we have?

Your decision to stay put where you are is also a valid option if you don't deem that you'll be better off somewhere else. Sometimes an ill-planned relocation attempt can go terribly wrong. One time when I went to Spain I faced economic problems but, rather than returning to the UK, I continued to live in Spain just above the point of destitution and was regularly doing dumpster dives just to eat. But that's no way to live. If we're going to move abroad we've gotta do it right.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 7:40 pm
August 4th, 2022, 6:51 pm

Some people can rise above their struggles but some people cannot and anybody thinking that just because they can escape a problem everyone else can too is just full of shit. I've been a brutally angry person most of my life. I can do much worse than simply ranting or being verbally negative if I was anything like the individuals out there who get violent when they feel the way I feel if they feel helpless or pissy most of the time but I actually have some form of self-control. Immigrants coming here to blame the culture is a joke seeing how life in America is easy for immigrants. I don't see homeless ass Asians or Hispanic people. The only homeless people I see is black or white. I don't see Governments forcing Immigrants to include diversity shit in their hiring process, I only see whites being forced to do that. Immigrants coming here have no right to bitch. The gov made life easy for them up here and harder for everybody else. It's why they've been allowed to get away with anything they want in states like California made it a sanctuary for them.

Likewise, I'm sorry if my responses aren't "positive" for this environment. I have an urge to lash out, I won't deny that I'm not mentally unstable to some degree. I have days where I feel like beating someone's ass half the time. But I'm sure unfortunate people even abroad feel that way, people don't have to live in America, UK, Canada to feel the way I do. Because I'm sure people who are less fortunate abroad aren't happy abroad. I probably should stop even talking on here at all.
I hear you, man, and I agree with what you're saying.

For some people the situation just sucks a lot more than it does for others and it is often incredibly hard for them to do something about it. I understand that and feel bad for such people. For what it's worth I personally don't mind your rants and often find them entertaining and full of honesty. They always liven up the forum. :D But when you want to talk dismissive about the HA option it's bound to ruffle some feathers and come across as needlessly debbie-downerish because for some of us it's our only solution. Our lives were going nowhere in our home countries but fortunately some of us found greater happiness and especially dating success abroad. But, yeah, I also think that the world is mostly a shit place and recognize that, unless one is already rich, relocation is much easier said than done.

I don't believe for a second that the HA option is readily feasible for everyone. Some people are just so beaten down by life in this f***ed up system. But all we can do is try to fight for what little happiness we can get. What other option do we have?

Your decision to stay put where you are is also a valid option if you don't deem that you'll be better off somewhere else. Sometimes an ill-planned relocation attempt can go terribly wrong. One time when I went to Spain I faced economic problems but, rather than returning to the UK, I continued to live in Spain just above the point of destitution and was regularly doing dumpster dives just to eat. But that's no way to live. If we're going to move abroad we've gotta do it right.
Yeah, you're a cool man judging from what i've seen you post before. I apologize if it sounded like I attacked you. It's just the way I tend to talk, I have a highly assertive way of being verbal. Was even like this in college and scared the hell out of my leftist female teachers. I remember being so angry I threw a chair in class, and the teacher felt so sad for me, she hugged me like I was her son. But I also think it's because I made people scared just my presence alone made people kind of uncomfortable even though I don't even look intimidating at all. It was just me expressing how I felt in that environment. I hated being overlooked and rejected on campus. I was also lashing out a lot due to years of being denied jobs in California, and throwing my life away trying to amount to something but could never get anywhere. I had a psychologist and therapist both, they were aware of my extreme irritability. But even they couldn't exactly help me cope with the high levels of aggression and urge to punch the shit out of things...
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist Not all of your rants are bothersome but I do think it can be a little annoying sometimes when it sounds like you're just refusing to acknowledge that there are differences between people. Nobody has ever said that there's a perfect country but you act like every country is shit and that nothing is better about anything. If somebody says something like "such and such country is a good place" you chime in with "girls go on OnlyFans there too and there's also a bunch of gays and trannies there too." And we're like "okay? But most girls aren't even on OnlyFans to begin with?"

I get really sick of people trying to prove to me that degeneracy still exists in conservative societies. I know that some people are still degenerates in every place. Expecting zero degeneracy is like expecting zero crime. Everyone knows it isn't realistic. But I absolutely do think its possible to not have a culture that promotes it, to not have a culture where degenerate behavior is practically expected of you, and to not have a culture where it is so widespread and normal. I definitely think its perfectly plausible to have a culture where heterosexual monogamy, vanilla sex, and marriage is generally the expectation placed upon people and the people who stray from that model are a stigmatized minority.

In Western countries on the other hand, I feel like there's actually social pressure pushing you to be promiscuous. I don't really feel that in my personal local area but the overall climate of this country and definitely my college, directly pushes people to be promiscuous. Our culture tells people that marriage is lame, boring, and will be the death of your sex life despite all statistics showing that marriage is crucial towards having a satisfying sex life, especially as you get older. People who sleep around a lot are celebrated and called "chads" or "alpha males." I've heard girls saying as well that there is incredible pressure put upon them as girls to be loose and "fun." That girls who value monogamy and more tame kinds of sex are seen as prudes.

A lot of it is honestly because of the people who rule this country though. This country is ruled by literal, Weimar era mega degenerate elites who aren't even satisfied with promiscuity and orgies anymore and are now trying to normalize cannibalism, ritual sacrifice, pedophilia, and all sorts of perverted, twisted dark shit.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 9:36 pm
@WanderingProtagonist Not all of your rants are bothersome but I do think it can be a little annoying sometimes when it sounds like you're just refusing to acknowledge that there are differences between people. Nobody has ever said that there's a perfect country but you act like every country is shit and that nothing is better about anything. If somebody says something like "such and such country is a good place" you chime in with "girls go on OnlyFans there too and there's also a bunch of gays and trannies there too." And we're like "okay? But most girls aren't even on OnlyFans to begin with?"

I get really sick of people trying to prove to me that degeneracy still exists in conservative societies. I know that some people are still degenerates in every place. Expecting zero degeneracy is like expecting zero crime. Everyone knows it isn't realistic. But I absolutely do think its possible to not have a culture that promotes it, to not have a culture where degenerate behavior is practically expected of you, and to not have a culture where it is so widespread and normal. I definitely think its perfectly plausible to have a culture where heterosexual monogamy, vanilla sex, and marriage is generally the expectation placed upon people and the people who stray from that model are a stigmatized minority.

In Western countries on the other hand, I feel like there's actually social pressure pushing you to be promiscuous. I don't really feel that in my personal local area but the overall climate of this country and definitely my college, directly pushes people to be promiscuous. Our culture tells people that marriage is lame, boring, and will be the death of your sex life despite all statistics showing that marriage is crucial towards having a satisfying sex life, especially as you get older. People who sleep around a lot are celebrated and called "chads" or "alpha males." I've heard girls saying as well that there is incredible pressure put upon them as girls to be loose and "fun." That girls who value monogamy and more tame kinds of sex are seen as prudes.

A lot of it is honestly because of the people who rule this country though. This country is ruled by literal, Weimar era mega degenerate elites who aren't even satisfied with promiscuity and orgies anymore and are now trying to normalize cannibalism, ritual sacrifice, pedophilia, and all sorts of perverted, twisted dark shit.
Who the hell even asked you to get involved? @Lucas88 already kicked your ass in a conversation you were having with him before. You people do TALK like a perfect nation exist, that's what I was getting at. When was the last time any of you talked shit about a foreign country? It's always about anglo nations like every where else aren't f***ed up. At least I am a realist. And Conservative societies suck, that's the main reason why you fools can't even keep your nations to begin with. You get your asses kicked by leftist every day and coward behind Trump because you believe he's f***ing GOD and shit. Then when the Leftist come out to challenge you, you get scared and agree with them. That's the whole reason why your party gets called cuckservative. You are all so weak you fled your states and let the Leftists take them they literately kicked you the f out of the States you dominated before and now they are doing it to texas, and Florida. I don't care one bit about Conservatives and their views. You want to know how those Elite took over everything? Simple because you weaklings let them take over. All that talk about your gun rights but most of you know what would happen if you fired a single shot at the powers that be. Look how Jan 6 made Conservatives look when they got arrested. Even Republicans didn't do shit to free your kind from prison. But when leftist were destroying everything in 2020, Democrats at least backed them up. Republicans are sorry POS cowards.