NATO About to Start WW3?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

NATO About to Start WW3?

Post by Tsar »

Allegedly, 2 people were killed in Poland by a Russian missile. If NATO attacks Russia, Belarus, or Russian forces in Ukraine then Russia will attack NATO or escalate to using a tactical nuclear missile in Ukraine.

Let's see how this plays out!!! :lol:

NATO has to choose to continue supporting Ukraine and start WW3 or backdown. I imagine the stock market will crash tomorrow if NATO does anything in response to the alleged stray Russian missile.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: NATO About to Start WW3?

Post by Mew6ix »

Nuclear war is inevitable and predicted in the Bhagavad Gita, Torah, Bible and Quran.

What is there to preserve? Feminists who hate you? LGBTQ who groom your kids in schools and libraries?

There are bylaw inspectors who have to make decisions on condemned houses. If the house is entirely infested with roaches, it's best to get a new house from fresh.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 1:09 pm
Nuclear war is inevitable and predicted in the Bhagavad Gita, Torah, Bible and Quran.
Where is the prediction in the Bible (of which the Torah is a part?)

I've got no clue about the other books, but I am highly skeptical of your claims.

Russia might have just started WWIII. We will see how it goes. If NATO does tit-for-tat and fires one missile into Russia and they don't respond, then it may be over. Russia could also apologize and offer to send Germany some gas as compensation... .
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If the US retaliated by nuking Moscow, there is a chance it could be over fast if there are no footballs for the nukes anywhere.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is almost certainly a stupid hoax by the Ukrainians with an air defence missile. Probably this won't go anywhere, but maybe some equally stupid hoax will start the war proper, and then hopefully the ZOG forces will be slaughtered like they deserve.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 3:16 pm
If the US retaliated by nuking Moscow, there is a chance it could be over fast if there are no footballs for the nukes anywhere.
New York and Washington DC and many other American and NATO cities would be nuked. Russia also has the Dead Hand System. They made it especially so if the leadership in Moscow are killed then once it's been activated, nukes can be launched by anyone who survives without needing permission of the government or military leadership.

NATO would start WW3 and then lose everything. Bye bye US, Canada, UK, and all of Europe. I imagine some nation might also takeout Israel at that point because without American defense and European and NATO support, Israel is dead. Samson Option means nothing because if North America and Europe are destroyed, then the radioactive fallout will reach Turkey, Syria, Iran, and other places. The Israelis would be weak. Iran and Israel destroy each other. Mass famine that kills off much of the population of Saudi Arabia, India, China, and South Korea. That's what happens when America, Canada, the EU, Ukraine, and Russia become radioactive.

Just saying that if you think a nuclear war could be won by the United States, you're wrong. If the United States or NATO starts one, then say goodbye to the world, or at least to the Northern Hemisphere.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 3:21 pm
This is almost certainly a stupid hoax by the Ukrainians with an air defence missile. Probably this won't go anywhere, but maybe some equally stupid hoax will start the war proper, and then hopefully the ZOG forces will be slaughtered like they deserve.
I agree. It's most definitely a false flag because Zelensky is desperate and Poland will go along with whatever Zelensky, the US, and the Zionists want.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Simple minded fools like MrMan certainly don't represent the NATO establishment, who have no desire for civilization ending nuclear war. Most likely, the missile was a stray S300 fired by Ukraine against incoming Russian missiles but missed and landed in Poland, destroying a tractor and killing 2 farm workers. Russia has absolutely no incentive to waste a million dollar missile to take out a tractor and 2 ordinary farm workers and simultaneously provoke escalation.

Anytime Russia or Naoto to escalate, they can do so. False flags merely galvanize public support for escalation. If NATO stages a false flag operation, it won't be against a tractor and 2 farm workers. An elementary school with hundreds of children killed is what you want to really get people's blood boiling.

Note that escalation will be non-nuclear to start. NATO is already fully committed to supporting Ukraine , so not sure how they escalate. Russia can take out all satellites, which NATO and Ukraine depends on more than Russia, and Russia can probably cut ocean communication cables and attack those LNG tsnkers supplying Europe with gas. Those steps will devastate Europe and cause support for the war to fall. Russia can also probably sink much of the USA surface fleet, which will cause massive repercussions when people start to question USA power. Finally, Russia would use EMP nukes to destroy electronics before tactical nukes to kill people. So a long way before true nuclear war.

USA does not want nuclear war either. They want to bleed Russia slowly, not provoke all the escalation i listed above. So the war will go on slowly and end in a Korea situation of frozen conflict. Poland will be told to shut up and stop trying to make trouble.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 3:15 pm
Mew6ix wrote:

I've got no clue about the other books, but I am highly skeptical of your claims.

Russia might have just started WWIII. We will see how it goes. If NATO does tit-for-tat and fires one missile into Russia and they don't respond, then it may be over. Russia could also apologize and offer to send Germany some gas as compensation... .

Armageddon is mentioned many times in the New Testament.

Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis 19 is the most easiest one to understand.

We are living in the Days of Sodom and Gomorrah.

G-d is angry. G-d created Adam in his image, yet the feminists and LGBT have taken over.

G-d warned many times, to many Prophets and followers, that if the days of Sodom and Gomorrah return, he will burn the entire faggotry down to ashes like he did to Sodom and Gomorrah.

G-d is angered right now.

I'm reading the Torah and meeting with a Rabbi to prepare for the coming of the Messiah.

My Rabbi already bought a property up north and tells me he will bunk out there when the war happens.

He told me that when nuclear war happens, the best escape plan is a tank filled with gas and a vehicle.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 9:42 pm
MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

Where do the passages that mention Armageddon/the valley of Megiddo mention anything about nuclear weapons?

Brimstone, not nuclear weapons. There was a man named Ron Wyatt who went to a site he thought was Sodom and/or Gomorrah and found sulfur at the site.

G-d warned many times, to many Prophets and followers, that if the days of Sodom and Gomorrah return, he will burn the entire faggotry down to ashes like he did to Sodom and Gomorrah.

When did he say that?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

This is seriously a false flag operation conducted by Zelensky and Ukraine, the sneaky cunts are trying to rope NATO into the conflict, even though NATO are probably gagging for war with Russia anyway! I don't believe Putin would waste a missile worth thousands on blowing up a tractor and a couple of farmers in Poland.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Poland and NATO already being forced to walk back their story:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/missi ... eid=yhoof2
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 10:39 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

Where do the passages that mention Armageddon/the valley of Megiddo mention anything about nuclear weapons?

Brimstone, not nuclear weapons. There was a man named Ron Wyatt who went to a site he thought was Sodom and/or Gomorrah and found sulfur at the site.

When did he say that?

You have to remember at that time, they wouldn't have a word for nuclear weapons. Just like someone a century ago wouldn't know the word Iphone.

G-d talked to Abraham and many Prophets warning them about Sodom and Gomorrah. Read Ezeikel and Yeshua also spoke of Lot and Noah.

Feminists and LGBT are agents of Satan attacking Gog and Magog which is Russia. This is not a coincidence.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 12:10 am
MrMan wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 10:39 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

When did he say that?

You have to remember at that time, they wouldn't have a word for nuclear weapons. Just like someone a century ago wouldn't know the word Iphone.

G-d talked to Abraham and many Prophets warning them about Sodom and Gomorrah. Read Ezeikel and Yeshua also spoke of Lot and Noah.

That doesn't mean the fire and brimstone at Sodom and Gomorrah were Iphones does it? They didn't have a word for Tesla automobiles, but that doesn't mean Tesla cars fell on Sodom and Gomorrah. There also weren't any nuclear weapons back then (that we know of), and why would God reign nuclear weapons out of heaven on these cities?

It kind of reminds me of the posts in other threads along the lines of... we don't know how the pyramids were built so... must be .... aliens! I countered with why not we don't know how the pyramids were built so.... must be.... the Avengers were transported back in time to build them. Hulk could have lifted the blocks.

I am not seeing the logical connection in your argument.

Feminists and LGBT are agents of Satan attacking Gog and Magog which is Russia. This is not a coincidence.
Where does the Bible say anything about feminists attacking Gog and Magog? What is not a coincidence?
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 7:46 am

That doesn't mean the fire and brimstone at Sodom and Gomorrah were Iphones does it? They didn't have a word for Tesla automobiles, but that doesn't mean Tesla cars fell on Sodom and Gomorrah. There also weren't any nuclear weapons back then (that we know of), and why would God reign nuclear weapons out of heaven on these cities?

It kind of reminds me of the posts in other threads along the lines of... we don't know how the pyramids were built so... must be .... aliens! I countered with why not we don't know how the pyramids were built so.... must be.... the Avengers were transported back in time to build them. Hulk could have lifted the blocks.

I am not seeing the logical connection in your argument.
Where does the Bible say anything about feminists attacking Gog and Magog? What is not a coincidence?
Actually the speculation that nuclear war will occur during the End Times comes from the ancient prophecies of Zechariah.

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.” (Zechariah 14:12, AV)

Fire and brimstone is a description of a weapon of mass destruction, nuclear missiles.

Atomic and nuclear energy were invented centuries after the Bible was written

Jezebel and Baal worship are also features of the Great Whore of Babylon attacking Gog and Magog.

You can cope as much as you want, but nuclear war is coming.

G-d has planned it as a response to feminism and homosexuality.

What is it there for men to salvage under a feminist New World Order?

Civil unrest due to incels and the Whore of Babylon American woman with a petri dish between her legs capable of birthing sexually transmitted diseases that could create global pandemics?

No thanks. This world is being judged by G-d right now.

Think Russia is going to pretend that everything will go back to normal after these sanctions to a point of no return?
Think the incel problem will be solved, and American women will become less feminist and go back to the days before Tinder?

No. G-d has something in store, and it's nuclear war.

Think you're going to find salvation in American and Canadian fefails? They are long gone to Satan.

That is why antibiotic resistant STDs are going through the roof and has a higher death rate than AIDS.