Some Interesting Private Messages

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Some Interesting Private Messages

Post by Tsar »

I've received some interesting PMs in the last 24-48 hours. I think that I am obligated to share the contents.

@MarcosZeitola @Outcast9428 @Pixel--Dude @Lucas88

The PMs that I received are referring to @GerardButler in a very terrible language.

I believe in being courteous, gentlemanly, and respectful which is why I am shocked to have received those PMs.

Not to mention the open harassment that I have been receiving over the same period.

Here's the screenshots of my private messages.

It's baiting and provocative because I imagine the intent is to get a response out of me.

@GerardButler Did you read how the sender referred to you in that PM that I received?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some Interesting Private Messages

Post by Cornfed »

Is it just me or is everyone, especially Tsar and PAG, becoming even more deranged than usual.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar, it's a bannable offense to post the contents of a PRIVATE MESSAGE. That's why I sent the message to you. It's PRIVATE. Do you understand?

If Azn Alahah walked by you and you were homeless and shivering on the street, he would chuckle and not give you a plug nickel. Do you understand that?

He doesn't care about you.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 9:16 am
Tsar, it's a bannable offense to post the contents of a PRIVATE MESSAGE. That's why I sent the message to you. It's PRIVATE. Do you understand?

If Azn Alahah walked by you and you were homeless and shivering on the street, he would chuckle and not give you a plug nickel. Do you understand that?

He doesn't care about you.
No it isn't a bannable offense. You're just making shit up
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 3:33 pm
Ask @Winston. At the very least he would say it's not cool to post the contents of a PM on the forum.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 3:39 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 3:33 pm
Ask @Winston. At the very least he would say it's not cool to post the contents of a PM on the forum.
A personal opinion on what is and what is not cool isn't the same as an infraction against rules. You tried to make out Tsar should be banned because you messaged him and he shared the content of your message. No rule was broken here.

Besides, what made you think you and Tsar were friends anyway? You repeat the same process again and again of pretending to have compassion for him and caring about his wellbeing, to trying to trick him into breaking forum rules and getting a rise out of him.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Yes, if I was running the forum posting the contents of a Private Message would be a bannable offense.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 8:48 am
Why not focus on one target at a time, @Voyager1? I mean nobody here really likes PAG with one or two exceptions. But Tsar has been pretty harmless lately. He may be under the influence of our village clown Azn Alahah but thats hardly a capital offense is it?
I agree, we have to focus on PAG only.

About TSAR, I have no negative experience with him so far, he is dreaming about something which is not possible, but that's it.
Dreaming about PAG the king shows how misguided TSAR really is, far away from the reality of life.

---------------------------------------

The problem is PAG only - he is an ass-clown and has fun to play with his computer and to annoy others and this is going on since years in this HA-Forum.

But there is nothing as an ordinary member what you can do about it, except to leave this forum or at least not to post anything anymore for one year or so and see if something is changing.

You said nobody except one or two members like PAG, but PAG's behavior is suported or at least tolerated by the owner of this site, the moderator and maybe 2 of his friends. Therefore nothing can be done about it...

After end of this month,I wll be on a trip near Fukuoka and then leave to Thailand, maybe a good time to stop posting anything on HA for me.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

MZ, thanks for the encouragement. Maybe I will contact the FBI field office in Berkeley, CA to inform them of what Azn Alahah is doing.

The guy is a crook.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@GerardButler I think you should be aware of the newest interesting PM that I received from someone.

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 7:07 am
MZ, thanks for the encouragement. Maybe I will contact the FBI field office in Berkeley, CA to inform them of what Azn Alahah is doing.
The guy is a crook.
Thank you Voyager1, to take care of this issue.

It makes maybe sense to inform the registrar or internet provider about the owner of culturewhiz.org and his creation of fake companies, taking pictures from the internet of real people adding fantasy names and claiming they belong to his fake companies, fake addresses and phone numbers or creating untrue fake profiles and untrue texts, like those of MarcosZeitola and WinstonWu of Happierabroad etc.

Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107

---------------------------------------

https://hu.linkedin.com/in/azn-alahah-42a1173

Also Linkedin should be informed, that the profile of Mr. Azn Alahah contains wrong information, claiming to be CEO of a company which is not existing since years. (Acceleratinghumanity.org)

There is a company which name is very similar Accelerating-humanity.org, this might cause misunderstandings.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I have already contacted Name Cheap. Here is there response:

Namecheap Legal & Abuse Team abuse@namecheaphosting.com via namecheap.com
Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Namecheap Legal and Abuse department.

As a service provider, we are not involved in such investigations. We do not serve as the arbiter of fact in this matter. Namecheap is merely a domain name registrar and is not hosting the content identified in your notice. Thus, we are not in a position to take down the reported content. It is recommended that you address your notice to the hosting company.

It seems that Cloudflare is used to hide the hosting provider for the subject domain name. Since Cloudflare does not provide hosting services, they cannot disable the certain content located on the reported website; nevertheless, they may assist you in contacting the responsible party. Feel free to submit the report at https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/ and let us know if you have any further questions.

Alternatively, you may direct the notice to the registrant whose website displays the offending content identified in your complaint.

Note that the contact details of the domain owner may be hidden due to the GDPR. In this case, you are welcome to click on the 'Contact domain holder' button and submit the corresponding form. For more information, visit the gdpr-info.eu website. If the contact details are hidden by the WHOIS protection service, feel free to send your email to the protected email address (like ****.protect@withheldforprivacy.com). It will be forwarded to the real email address of the domain holder. Note that per our policy, Whois contact information protected by the WithHeldForPrivacy protection service can be revealed only based on an official request from a court (refer to https://www.namecheap.com/legal/general ... olicy.aspx)

If it is not possible to come to an agreement with the domain holder, you may try addressing the issue through a court of appropriate jurisdiction. Namecheap willingly cooperates with law enforcement efforts, and we will abide by a decision of a U.S. Court.

Thank you for understanding.

------------------------

Regards,
Legal & Abuse Department
Namecheap Team
So he's basically hiding behind Cloudfare to mask his web host. I have filled out Cloudfare's abuse form. So far no response.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This will take a few days, but I am sure you will receive a reply - I guess there are many complaints everyday, some reasonable, some not...
Thank you to take care of this matter.

Internet is getting more and more complicated, on one side it makes sense to protect the owner of a website, to filter out troll complaints - but on the other side it is getting more difficult to keep website owners responsible when they act like PAG.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 7:03 am

Yohan I would be sad to see solid posters like you leave over the actions of PAG. But I appreciate @Voyager1 for at least managing to make PAG nervous... It gives me joy to see someone who called me a pedophile for no reason get a taste of his own medicine.
I truly hope he does follow through with suing Winston and the entire forum... It will be funny as hell to see him bankrupt himself over a case he cannot possibly win.
Thank you, well, openly said, I need a rest and recovery for a few months, timing is good for me now and I will be back for sure in Japan in my own home from July on.

It's not really about PAG himself, but more about that this ass-clown is allowed to roam around unchallenged by the site-owner and moderators since about 9 years or longer, is allowed to create a number of sockpuppets, without providing anything useful for the forum but only for the sake of annoying regular members.

To make PAG upset is a good thing, it's maybe the first time in his life that this bully is facing resistance and all can read what nonsense he is talking and how uneducated Dr. PAG really is...a 'millionaire' carrying furniture, sleeping with bargirls in Cambodia, international lawsuits and bounty hunt while operating fake-website of companies where he is the CEO - what a ridiculous braggart...a sad case of megalomania.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Tsar wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 9:26 am
@GerardButler I think you should be aware of the newest interesting PM that I received from someone.

Yes, I will report all this hate speech and slander to the appropriate authorities. Someone just informed me that Yohan is not even in Japan and is a faker. Apparently, he is another mentally disturbed individual and was released from a mental hospital over a decade ago

I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink: