While I find Dark skinned african women super delicious,I kind of want to get one just to troll other women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

While I find Dark skinned african women super delicious,I kind of want to get one just to troll other women

Post by 69ixine »

Not my primary motive,but talking with my exes,it seems all women have a deep insecurity with the mere idea of a delicious dark skin black girl,and always try to downplay these women,while openly lusting after their male counterparts.

I mean who wouldn't wanna nut in her mouth everyday?

scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: While I find Dark skinned african women super delicious,I kind of want to get one just to troll other women

Post by Pixel--Dude »

69ixine wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 3:56 pm
Not my primary motive,but talking with my exes,it seems all women have a deep insecurity with the mere idea of a delicious dark skin black girl,and always try to downplay these women,while openly lusting after their male counterparts.

I have a Jamaican girlfriend and she's way hotter than any white cracka hoe I've ever been with. Not only that, but she's really kind and caring, really considerate, funny and creative and she's hot as f**k. She doesn't make herself look plastic like that girl you posted (who is still hot by the way, and I agree nutting in her mouth would be nice :mrgreen: ) but she wears enough lipstick to make her lips look plump and fuller and more beautiful and also her eye make-up isn't over the top but just enough so it really accentuates the beauty of her eyes.

All in all I think @WilliamSmith and even my buddy @Lucas88 will agree that black women are better than skinny white women with shit values and boney asses. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: While I find Dark skinned african women super delicious,I kind of want to get one just to troll other women

Post by 69ixine »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 12:19 am
69ixine wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 3:56 pm

I have a Jamaican girlfriend and she's way hotter than any white cracka hoe I've ever been with. Not only that, but she's really kind and caring, really considerate, funny and creative and she's hot as f**k. She doesn't make herself look plastic like that girl you posted (who is still hot by the way, and I agree nutting in her mouth would be nice :mrgreen: ) but she wears enough lipstick to make her lips look plump and fuller and more beautiful and also her eye make-up isn't over the top but just enough so it really accentuates the beauty of her eyes.

All in all I think @WilliamSmith and even my buddy @Lucas88 will agree that black women are better than skinny white women with shit values and boney asses. :lol:
Glad to know you have a nice girl you like @Pixel--Dude !

I personally don't say one woman is 'better'than the other,to me beauty is beauty period,white women can be amazing looking too,but they do have shit values and boney asses,narrow hips on average etc

Here in the states,we also have good black women,but they are all religious protestants,or from the south.

I don't see it as a white women vs black women thing,to me it's a cultural thing.like i'd prefer a mennonite white woman over a western black girl,and a african girl above a wesrern white woman.

I like the way every race of women-even aboriginals-look if they're hot,but I must admit dark skin is very enticing to look at ;)
Last edited by 69ixine on May 5th, 2023, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I also meant that while Dark skin black women can be very boner inducing upon sight,one of the reasons to get one is to troll other women who have racist double standards.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Why would it bother white women if you date a black woman?

Maybe if you are the object of their affection and they see you with a black woman, it might bother them. But if they don't like you, why would they care?

If they are racist and think they are better than black women.... and they like you... they might care.

Or maybe hypergamy could kick in and a girl that wouldn't give you the time of day-- unless she sees you with another woman--- then cares that a black woman took a white man off the market. I suppose there is that.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 6:15 am

Maybe if you are the object of their affection and they see you with a black woman, it might bother them. But if they don't like you, why would they care?

If they are racist and think they are better than black women.... and they like you... they might care.

Or maybe hypergamy could kick in and a girl that wouldn't give you the time of day-- unless she sees you with another woman--- then cares that a black woman took a white man off the market. I suppose there is that.
White women and latinas,east asian women etc do find me handsome most of the time.

And also because in their minds they simultanouesly,see black women as a threat,but also as a 'oh no guy would pick her'I've heard it from their own mouths with my exes,all of them almost,but then get pissed off you say you like a dark ebony woman or even praise dark skinned dravidian women :lol:

I just find it so funny,because these women all have racist double standards,like how is a dark black guy gonna be attractive if they're women are not?Women of every race are better looking than their men,the same things that make black men attractive are the same things but amplified in a more smooth gentle way that make Dark black women so attractive.

:lol:

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Not that it matters since I am married, but I don't perceive most black women considered attractive to be attractive. Maybe I am only attracted to a certain range of looks. There are some who 'look white' who I find attractive.

I don't know celebrities, but recently learned who Coi Leray is.
https://theshaderoom.com/wp-content/upl ... jpg?w=1019

She's pretty, but I saw a clip of her video and was quickly like.... I need to turn this trash off. Really seedy stuffy, booty shaking people, dancing around mostly naked kind of video. But facially, she is pretty and from most angels 'looks black'. She's covered in tattoos. The message of a song I heard from her is terrible, 'Girls is players too.' Ummm, girls get pregnant and get left being a single baby mamma. These artists don't always think through the ethical implications of their messages or carry a sense of ethical responsibility for what they do the the kids.

Black women I consider pretty are Jessica Lucas who played on Gotham and Freema Agyeman are other black women I find really pretty, and back in the day Halle Berry back before she got all middle-aged looking like I am. They had some non-black features. Maybe Arsema Thomas is someone who 'looks black' that I think is kind of pretty. Hannah Kim has an interesting Blasian face that I find interesting, but can't make up my mind whether I'd call it pretty or not. I find some Eithipian and Eritrean women to be pretty. Bantu features generally don't appeal to me.

I'm wondering if this has to do with faces I was raised around growing up when I formed my understanding of beauty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 5:49 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 12:19 am
Glad to know you have a nice girl you like @Pixel--Dude !

I personally don't say one woman is 'better'than the other,to me beauty is beauty period,white women can be amazing looking too,but they do have shit values and boney asses,narrow hips on average etc
While everyone knows that Latinas are my favorite type of women, I do like Black women too and generally find them more attractive than White women.

The reason is simple: I like curves and big asses, brown skin and facial cuteness.

Black women combine these features more often than White women do. Black women are curvier and have big asses at a higher frequency, their skin tone generally approximates the brown Latina skin tone that I desire so much, and, contrary to popular belief, many Black women have cute neotenous facial features.

White women, on the other hand, generally aren't as curvy. Most of those that aren't obese do indeed have skinny boney asses. Sometimes I might find an exception, a PAWG with genuine curves and a big phat ass, but even then more often than not the White girl is too pale for my liking. I only like brown or deeply tanned skin. White girls who are tanned enough for me to find their complexion attractive constitute a small minority of phenotypic outliers. Finally, many White girls aren't that cute facially. Most of them have somewhat harsh and angular facial features in comparison to Black girls and Latinas.

All in all, the likelihood of me finding a White girl with impressive curves and ass, sufficiently tanned skin and a cute face is quite small.

I'm more likely to find the form of beauty that I seek among Latinas and Black girls.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:

@MrMan
What I've just seen over the years personally was white women being upset because of observing non-white women stealing the men they found desirable and wanted for themselves (but mostly without any hate or spite being behind it at first, just being upset because they were distressed about running low on options to get a desirable white man).
This resentment was originally targeted overwhelmingly toward Asian women since they were the ones most energetically poaching the white men (and as that trend kept growing then the white women did start to hate Asian women more vocally), but then after the mass immigration of Latinos/Latinas after the ZOG did NAFTA I noticed more white women vocally complaining about Latinas stealing the white men as well.
This is from the West Coast perspective and heavily white areas though. What the OP described sounds like it's got more vitriol behind it with the women playing games with each other.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 7:22 am
White women, on the other hand, generally aren't as curvy. Most of those that aren't obese do indeed have skinny boney asses. Sometimes I might find an exception, a PAWG with genuine curves and a big phat ass, but even then more often than not the White girl is too pale for my liking.
@Lucas88
Speaking from longstanding experience as a native of the Pacific Northwest, I can confidently say there's way more built white women than a lot of you guys seem to think. :)
When it comes to natural endowments of curves in the lower body with wide hips and big butts, black women easily take the gold, but trust me on this one: I've been going into orbit around the so-called "PAWGs'" back-end real-estate for a long time now. :)

For some reason the ziomedia doesn't feature those curvier white women so much, though, probably because they're both white and the most genetically hygenic, and that's not what they want to promote since the jews are pathologically obsessed with genociding out the whites.
In the 80s-90s they used to have blond bombshells that were too skinny for my taste even though they were objectively beautiful (young Kim Basinger or Sharon Stone types, for instance), but then they switched toward mostly showing obnoxious more masculine women, and promoting mixed race broads like Cardi B and Nikki Minaj with fantastic looking big asses, but for white women I only noticed them promoting a comparatively dumpy chubster like Ashley Graham (who is more of a big mound of dough vs the really impressively built curvy white women I've seen all sorts of over the decades out there IRL, :lol:).
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 7:55 am
I like a certain very specific type of African women. Namely, Ethiopians (Habesha), Eritreans, certain Somali girls... bonus points if a girl from one of these racial backgrounds is mixed with yet another race, further upgrading their already fine features. I do not like black women who have course, rough features, large broad noses, very large mouths, etcetera. I like them a bit smaller, more defined in terms of facial features, with pointy and aquiline noses, nice eyebrows, wavy as opposed to kinky hair and a slender-yet-curvy physique.

Certain African girls drive me insane with lust, whereas others do absolutely nothing for me whatsoever. Kind of similar to how I view any other race. Like with Asian girls, too, there are certain Asian girls I find enormously desirable but they make up a minority of Asian girls. The majority is kind of "meh" to me. I do absolutely adore the breasts of Asian girls, with their perky and pointy, large-nippled bust. Whereas with African girls of course their hip-waist-bust ratio is perfection and their legs, hips and thighs are glorious. Love their necks, too. ;)
Those aproximate my tastes,Alot of Habesha women look like black Yemeni women(A race of women that I find very goodlooking)with their big eyes and sharper features,slender face etc.

That said in my neighbourhood(The ghetto lol)you have alot of nice looking black american women with the more ghetto aesthetic of style.

it's a fact that curved big eyes,sharper nose and slimmer mouth aswell as a longer slender face are the most anthropologically feminine women and thus more attractive however,it's why I have a insane lust for some indian women.

aswell as Habesha and Some Arabic women.

A big butt is nice,but not a requirment for me.

a woman can always do squats or take estrogenic herbs to get a big butt for me :lol:

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 2:13 am
MrMan wrote:

@MrMan
What I've just seen over the years personally was white women being upset because of observing non-white women stealing the men they found desirable and wanted for themselves (but mostly without any hate or spite being behind it at first, just being upset because they were distressed about running low on options to get a desirable white man).
This resentment was originally targeted overwhelmingly toward Asian women since they were the ones most energetically poaching the white men (and as that trend kept growing then the white women did start to hate Asian women more vocally), but then after the mass immigration of Latinos/Latinas after the ZOG did NAFTA I noticed more white women vocally complaining about Latinas stealing the white men as well.
This is from the West Coast perspective and heavily white areas though. What the OP described sounds like it's got more vitriol behind it with the women playing games with each other.
Yeah East asian women(While I am rarely attracted to one physically,I don't like small eyes or broad round noses,I find white women more attractive )are the antidote to white female supremacy and feminism and domination of their men.

However,I cringe when Passport Bros say 'go to the phillipines',it is not for me.I am a independant mind and can find women that aproximate my tastes in other places like India,Ethiopia,Eastern europe etc

if you find filipinas beautiful,it's likely you have been only exposed to fat garbage acting white women in the US of ugly.

Not to insult anyone.But I want children that look like me,even if of a different race,so only will mate with women with Caucasoid aproximate skulls,and that includes some mixed black women.

I want to pass my looks over to my Daughters,and raise them right to gift them to good men in marriage,making them humble and valuing the character over looks,and materialistic values are not allowed in my house,we are spiritual people in my household and we have love for good people.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

69ixine wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 4:14 am

a woman can always do squats or take estrogenic herbs to get a big butt for me :lol:
LOL, yeah even if your preference is for different phenotypes, the best of both worlds to me is when a woman has some eye-popping curves and a natural big ass, yet also does squats and deadlifts and other resistance training exercises to shape the big ass and thunder thighs into even more appealing definition.
It also does help women's health and sense of well being a lot to have some healthy muscle as long as they've still got the feminine voluptuosity over that. ("Lean and hard-bodied" is definitely not my ideal, and female bodybuilders are totally cringe to me, but really physically strong women that are still built like brick houses are the greatest.) :mrgreen:

But hey, what's this about estrogenic herbs to make a girl get a bigger butt?? The women I end up with usually definitely don't need that, but I'd love to know this anyway. :o
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 5:04 pm
69ixine wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 4:14 am

LOL, yeah even if your preference is for different phenotypes, the best of both worlds to me is when a woman has some eye-popping curves and a natural big ass, yet also does squats and deadlifts and other resistance training exercises to shape the big ass and thunder thighs into even more appealing definition.
It also does help women's health and sense of well being a lot to have some healthy muscle as long as they've still got the feminine voluptuosity over that. ("Lean and hard-bodied" is definitely not my ideal, and female bodybuilders are totally cringe to me, but really physically strong women that are still built like brick houses are the greatest.) :mrgreen:

But hey, what's this about estrogenic herbs to make a girl get a bigger butt?? The women I end up with usually definitely don't need that, but I'd love to know this anyway. :o
Peuraria Mirifica.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

69ixine wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 5:10 pm
Peuraria Mirifica.
@69ixine
Cool, thanks! I looked it up and said it was native to Thailand and Myanmar. :)