Creating communities of naturals

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Creating communities of naturals

Post by Mystery »

Having traveled all over the world, I won't hide the fact that I prefer living in Europe or anywhere outside North America. My best friends are in other countries. Actually it can sometimes be hard to hard real conversations with many people because they are stuck in certain ways of thinking. But... instead of escaping our problems, why not create our own space, our own communities of naturals?

I just wrote an e-book called The 7 Pillars of Authentic Charisma. You can get it for free and it comes with full redistribution and even resell rights. It is a very... ground-shaking book.
http://www.shamanicattraction.com/authenticcharisma

It talks about 7 base principles that open the doors to align people with themselves and with nature. In order to create communities of naturals, the next step would be for the word to spread out. Then I don't know what would happen next.

The point is. We can create an environment that we like where we live.

For example, when I go to Las Vegas, I'm going to a business club full of visionary spiritual people supporting each others. It is amazing people and amazing vibes, just outside Las Vegas. When you go outside the hotel into the city, there's a HUGE contrast!! They successfully created a 'space' with its own energy and its own vibe.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Interesting idea, but it all hinges on what kind of women would be there.

But I think the concept of forming an isolated community goes against the goal of this site, which is to find a culture abroad in which you can fit in. We spent most of our lives isolated, so we wouldn't want to artificially prolong that isolation. Anyway, you'd never really have that much freedom living under US laws. An independent commune only seems free until the US government comes knocking.
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery »

I'm not talking about living isolated. I'm talking about living open.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Many women want to be liberated from this social pressure as well.

Either you live as a victim, either you create a movement of change.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Mystery wrote:Be the change you want to see in the world.
Okay, great. You can be the change you want to be, and I'll be the change I want to be.

Right now, improving my Hungarian so I can talk to more Hungarian beauties is the change I want to see in the world, so I study the language.

One can be proactive outside the US as well.
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery »

Yes, be proactive wherever you are at the moment :)