Thank you for telling the truth.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

I found this website by accident and now i'm just really greatful. my whole outlook on women is very different now.

i was aware of the dysfunctional dating scene in the U.S.A. (i'm african-american) but now i can see it for what it is. The dating scene is espcially bad in the african-american population. the same problems exist but its just exagerrated and just very aweful.

have a look.

its a shame, so many dudes are out there suffering. i'm still suffering too. But i see now that the grass is greener.

So for those who have helped make this information happen, thank you.

there is a reason for everything and i'm sure if i was a social scientist i could give a presentation about why, but male/female relationships have evolved into what they are so now we have a solution.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Your welcome. Glad you found this site. Everything happens for a reason.

Btw, I posted about "Tired Black Man" in the website recommendations board here.

You will find that there are a lot of black guys here, cause they can relate to feeling oppressed, like Asian American guys can. Plus they are more no-nonsense and down to earth so they realize what's going on more.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Winston wrote:Your welcome. Glad you found this site. Everything happens for a reason.

Btw, I posted about "Tired Black Man" in the website recommendations board here.

You will find that there are a lot of black guys here, cause they can relate to feeling oppressed, like Asian American guys can. Plus they are more no-nonsense and down to earth so they realize what's going on more.
here are more examples of the dysfunction in the dating game of the black (african-american) population

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/537174

wow thanks man. the photo gallery really does inspire me though. but i'm afraid that i'm a one-woman man. I have my eye on germany. its just a matter of time and money now.

But your analysis of what is going on out here is spot on correct. if you saw my post about lookism or looks.

you'll find that even the average looking guy who makes a decent living and works out has it hard too. you have to be a male model have a 6 figure income and have a "crib"

and even within black world, you have to have alot of "game" meaning you have to have a crass sense of street humor and be like one of these rapper-actors. Alot of us black men are tired of this. I envy the ones who escaped this and live in europe.

but i view it as a form of dysfunction actually. It can't be undone the same way you can't undo homelessness , hunger and famine.

but thanks to you and people like you, we have a solution now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jsmith,
Have you seen the videos by black guys raving about foreign women that I posted on this page?

http://www.happierabroad.com/othervideos

Have you seen the threads about "best countries for black men"?

viewtopic.php?t=9249
viewtopic.php?t=9943
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Jsmith,
Have you seen the videos by black guys raving about foreign women that I posted on this page?

http://www.happierabroad.com/othervideos

Have you seen the threads about "best countries for black men"?

viewtopic.php?t=9249
viewtopic.php?t=9943
thanks for the links winston.

i just found your "encouters of a female in foreign countries"

first i love the mixture of Rocky and Star Wars themes. Very funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love both franchises so i got a kick out of it. But i appreciate all the hard work.

i see that you have some haters on youtube.com - that say you're a fraud. too bad that you do. i have heard what you are saying

i think you and i have alot in common. alot of what you have said about how society blames you instead of it having the problem is correct.

i think the reason why i'm an introvert is because the environment i was raised in was socially toxic. it was. i've been beat down so much socially that i went from beig this extroverted child to a real introvert. But i think at heart i'm an outgoing person.

but the physical proof is there in the videos. You are right about kindness and friendliness vs the way that americans are isolated from one another. very true

like i said before everything you have said in your videos about how bad it is here in america. Well in "black america" everything you describe is 10 times worse.

i think there is enough television and film out ther that show just how brutal black people are with each other. So when we take it down to the dating scene. Its ugly. men and women are both very guilty.

i like your observation between the difference between african-americans and black british. very observant. yes that's how african-americans are. we are also pretentious and yet cold and hard too.

but anyways, i'm here to say thanks again for this effort you put into this.

my father took me and my brother to germany when we were kids, but i wish to god that he had exposed us to europe more. Being in a boojie black social environment really handicapped me.

Atleast i had the chance to get an education but all the other negative stuff is bad and i'm not proud of it.

Simply put my brother looks like i male model and people in general cater to him and he has an easy life. Whereas i'm a good looking -average guy and people dump on me. Yes nice guys finish last and don't make any money.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah I'm like that too. I want to be an extrovert, but the society made me an introvert. Yet I am an extrovert in some countries I go to. So the problem wasn't me. The society was toxic and made you feel insecure.

But of course, if you feel insecure, then it's your fault. You got a problem. You need "confidence" or mental help, etc. It's all lies and bullshit.

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

So why do black women keep saying there aren't "any good black men anymore." Is that code for i haven't met a black man who is a baller or has a 6 figure income. I do agree that the dating scene for black people is extremely exaggerated to the point that there's so much hate/disgust for each other.

I remember some ugly fatass black girl on Oprah had a 43 point checklist on what her man should be. He has to be a millionaire, good looking, athletic/muscular , 6 feet tall + , under 30, no kids , etc , etc. Point is she's going to die alone with those ridiculous expectations
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

if a woman slaps a guy he should be able to slap her back...guilt free and legally ok.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

American black women yuck!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I gave up on them about a decade ago. My son's mother is african american and the bullshit i went through with her... I thought Puerto Rican would be better so my daughters mother is directly from PR even worse. Stay away from them like you would leprosy.
Let me tell you a quick story: I was with my son's mother for 14 years and one year i lost my job and could not get back on track. She won a lawsuit for 50,000 dollars and i asked her for a few thousand so i could get a used car and get back to work. She told me "Some things you just have to be a man about it".
Meaning fend for yourself nigga!
She went through that money in 2 months as she was taking her mother and sisters out to Red Lobster and also Rent a Center.(I felt embarrased typing that)
She was a high yellow, stupid, ignorant, hood rat. She never acted like that when we were dating.
Black women have terrible money management skills and many of them end up broke. My son is 21 and i tell him all the time date African women straight from Africa. Stay away from the Fat, white jesus lovin jesus freaks, pork rind eating, hair weave rocking, holy ghost space ghost swearing, slut ass 5 baby daddy having black women!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Most of them find Little Wayne so hot. I think he is the ugliest negro on planet earth. And he is a dumb drug addicted street nigga.
When he came here to Buffalo even older black women were saying he was fine. Our current crop of black women are just lost. A lost materialistic generation looking for rich cats like 50 Cent.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

If i hear another "Educated" black woman say "Waka Flocka is so fine" im gonna start slapping bitches!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: American black women yuck!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote: holy ghost space ghost swearing

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That was so funny but it's true!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Okay people. let me contribute something.

i see it like this. In order to understand why we are the way we are, we have to look at our history. we have to look at everything that happened before, during and after slavery and look at history. this is where the dysfunction in our culture comes from. All cultures have their own unique brand of dysfunction.

if any one here has cable please check out "washington in the 70's" on WETA HD channel. it talks about the history recent history.

if its a question of looks and class both african-americans men and women both have their issues.

fat unnattractive low class black women have just as many issues as a attractive high class wealthy black woman may have. both types give me a headache.

check this out

my questions about the dating game and how toxic it is started with black women but then i began to question all american women too. Like i said, all of what winston has said holds true. i felt deep inside what winston has tried to teach but i could never put those feelings of frustration, hopelessness and isolation into words and create something tangible.

so when we take it down to the african-american level, (toxic dating environment) we multiply the dysfunction to the 10th power.

what's worse is because of the popularity of rap music, movies and fashion trends - people from other race groups / cultures want to imitate black women.

my biggest problem with the black american social world is the lookism and pretentiousness.

i always thought i wasn't good enough. but its not me its the environment that has problem.

And now i have a more positive out look. now. I had ideas but now winston have

i look at lots of foreign movies and what amazes me about french, german and italian cinema is the difference between the way women or portrayed as opposed to american women.

now that i'm looking at winstons videos i see real example infront of me. its not just a cinematic experience. its more real to me.