My crazy Danish dream...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

My crazy Danish dream...

Post by ScottSolitude »

I had to share this with everyone on here as i am now up in the middle of the night writing this.

So, i just woke up out of a crazy dream that i was in Denmark (remembering that country in particular).

I was flying right above the ground going through what was maybe a college campus.

Also, i had a Danish beer in my hand in which the can was red in color. It looked similar to a US Budweiser type "tall boy" can ironically but the writing was not in English.

There we're other people that had the same beer can as well. I do remember lots of Danish women too who we're very friendly towards me. :D

One woman in particular said to me with a big friendly smile "Hi new one!" and gave me a cheers with her beer.

So i am going to add Denmark to my "places to visit list" and turn my dreams into reality.

I am also taking this as yet another sign (of many) that i will be HAPPIER ABROAD (been really depressed here in Seattle, USA).

I have to ask though, has anyone else had any dreams (that they remember obviously) where they we're already happier abroad in a sense?

And out of those who do remember a dream like mine, did anyone turn their dreams into reality?
Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

there's no consensus on dreams. some analyze them, believing it is the subconscious mind trying to tell you something.
others believe the spirit world is reality and this is just the physical realm. whatever the case take it as a good sign, and look into lucid dreaming and astral projecting.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

ahh the infamous time in Seattle. This is that time of the year in Seattle with the highest rate of suicide.

A shrink once told me that sometimes your mind is trying to work out some issue.

Seems like something is really bothering you and your trying to find answer or resolve it.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

I do recommend Denmark. Very safe, happy, healthy country with open and friendly people. Quite expensive though.
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Post by ScottSolitude »

Almost forgot that i bought some Danish vodka "Fris" the other day. So that might have something to do with my dream.

Nevertheless, it was still an interesting dream and i would love to travel to Denmark someday.

I think the "Danish women" in my dream represented the current lack of women in my life.

Trust me though, i would never do anything to harm myself even with Seattle being depressing. And especially knowing that i have options overseas.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Before you buy that plane ticket to Denmark, you might want to check out this thread from another web forum:

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-4114.html
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Post by ScottSolitude »

swincor__ wrote:Before you buy that plane ticket to Denmark, you might want to check out this thread from another web forum:

Thanks, i am looking at that thread right now.

Always good to have different opinions from different people/sites on the women in a certain country.

I know i won't be buying a plane ticket anywhere until i make a very informed decision on where to go.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I don't know your circumstances but Denmark can be pretty good. Skyy John on You Tube sat down with some Danish girls (one was of Russian decent though) and all three were attractive. I wouldn't say "hot" but serviceable for sure and they would look fine on your arm.

I missed out going to Denmark myself. I am on the fence about it. That is true most of the women are not that great looking from what I have seen. The one thing I have found about Scandinavian Women is they tend to look manly when they aren't attractive. Some think Sweden has the best looking women and its hard to argue but I think Norwegian Women are neck and neck.

That said, I think all Scandinavian countries have great looking women, you just won't find them online and you have to take anything you read with a gain of salt.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ScottSolitude wrote:
swincor__ wrote:Before you buy that plane ticket to Denmark, you might want to check out this thread from another web forum:

Thanks, i am looking at that thread right now.

Always good to have different opinions from different people/sites on the women in a certain country.

I know i won't be buying a plane ticket anywhere until i make a very informed decision on where to go.
Just go, you won't know without going yourself. Get on the plane. At worst its a vacation at best you find somebody, fall in love and move to there. Does happen you know...