I have tried to seek refuge for four days with my sister

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Sexter wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Sexter wrote:
well-informed wrote:@ Crazyaboutabroad you come out of thin air all of a sudden, so you wouldn't know how much a mangina sexter is. Don't defend him

@ Sexter It's kind of cute that you think you're all tough now lol , i would want to see you to say those same words to Irizarry in person. I don't think it's smart him being a big 6'3 afro brasilian and you being a scrawny filipino who's a mangina. I'll put all my money on Irizarry. So shut your ass up you don't know anything with his situation so stop acting like a freaking psychologist thinking you know everything. Money is power, yes but how that's working for ya (it doesn't seem like your swimming in p***y) You PUA loser who defends american women including his sister like the little puppy you are.
cool story bro

you're a f***ing ass hole i liked put my foot up you're ass you little bitch who the f**k are you.who crowned you the king of the world and man hood yea every one should look to you on advise on how to be a man.give me a f***ing break. having money and house and a car does not in no way determine man hood or that some one is mature this only gives a person responsibility nothing more and show that someone can do what they are told. it proves nothing.no one wakes up one day and says they want to be homeless. i'll tell you what i think a man is .. a man who had nothing and was homeless but got out of it how about that ya prick..verses some one who never had to learn the hard lessons of such a life.as for his sister she is a bitch you should be welcome especially during a huricane if the shoe was on the other foot and it was her asking you to stay at you're crib during a f***ing storm mangina sexter would be the same prick dick to then tell you how less of a man you are for not being welcoming to you're sister and allow her to make the same excuses with out any question about how she needs to sustain herself just in hopes of his little dick ass to get a shot at the p***y.
cool story bro

i don't feel sorry for guys who are homeless. Unless you live in a 3rd world country, being homeless implies that

1. you are too lazy to be self sufficient (hence, the reason why you are homeless)

2. you probably don't have people who love you enough to take you(maybe you had a poor relationship with them?)

there's no goddamn reason to be homeless NONE> every thing are just excuses or a way to blame society, not yourself. Now i totally understand that some people get laid off, lose their home, and become homeless. Understandable, but seriously, there are SO many other options you can do such as couch surfing/applying for unemployment or welfare/food stamps/live with family or cousins/etc. What i don't like are people giving up on life and allow themselves to be homeless.

Hell, if I lost my job, lost my home, and lets assume i don't have any people who will take me in. I WILL DO MY VERY best to not be homeless. I will bust my ass off and work harder than any body else.

i do have respect for the OP that he's working on his vocational degree, that's respectable. So mad props to ya, at least you are doing somethign positive for yourself.

shut up if this guy was a female you're speech would be different.you'd probably take her in your self because we all know you ain't ''SWIMMING IN p***y'' even with you're car and house and job.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Sexter wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Sexter wrote:
well-informed wrote:@ Crazyaboutabroad you come out of thin air all of a sudden, so you wouldn't know how much a mangina sexter is. Don't defend him

@ Sexter It's kind of cute that you think you're all tough now lol , i would want to see you to say those same words to Irizarry in person. I don't think it's smart him being a big 6'3 afro brasilian and you being a scrawny filipino who's a mangina. I'll put all my money on Irizarry. So shut your ass up you don't know anything with his situation so stop acting like a freaking psychologist thinking you know everything. Money is power, yes but how that's working for ya (it doesn't seem like your swimming in p***y) You PUA loser who defends american women including his sister like the little puppy you are.
cool story bro

you're a f***ing ass hole i liked put my foot up you're ass you little bitch who the f**k are you.who crowned you the king of the world and man hood yea every one should look to you on advise on how to be a man.give me a f***ing break. having money and house and a car does not in no way determine man hood or that some one is mature this only gives a person responsibility nothing more and show that someone can do what they are told. it proves nothing.no one wakes up one day and says they want to be homeless. i'll tell you what i think a man is .. a man who had nothing and was homeless but got out of it how about that ya prick..verses some one who never had to learn the hard lessons of such a life.as for his sister she is a bitch you should be welcome especially during a huricane if the shoe was on the other foot and it was her asking you to stay at you're crib during a f***ing storm mangina sexter would be the same prick dick to then tell you how less of a man you are for not being welcoming to you're sister and allow her to make the same excuses with out any question about how she needs to sustain herself just in hopes of his little dick ass to get a shot at the p***y.
cool story bro

i don't feel sorry for guys who are homeless. Unless you live in a 3rd world country, being homeless implies that

1. you are too lazy to be self sufficient (hence, the reason why you are homeless)

2. you probably don't have people who love you enough to take you(maybe you had a poor relationship with them?)

there's no goddamn reason to be homeless NONE> every thing are just excuses or a way to blame society, not yourself. Now i totally understand that some people get laid off, lose their home, and become homeless. Understandable, but seriously, there are SO many other options you can do such as couch surfing/applying for unemployment or welfare/food stamps/live with family or cousins/etc. What i don't like are people giving up on life and allow themselves to be homeless.

Hell, if I lost my job, lost my home, and lets assume i don't have any people who will take me in. I WILL DO MY VERY best to not be homeless. I will bust my ass off and work harder than any body else.

i do have respect for the OP that he's working on his vocational degree, that's respectable. So mad props to ya, at least you are doing somethign positive for yourself.

shut up if this guy was a female you're speech would be different.you'd probably take her in your self because we all know you ain't ''SWIMMING IN p***y'' even with you're car and house and job.
your grammar is that of a 10 year old
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:One thing i have seen about Hispanic people as my daughter is part Hispanic, they have no concept of the word inconvenience. Family is catered to all the time especially during emergencies. And the phone is always on. One should never make excuses for the bratty American women who only care about their comfort and happiness.
You got my number E if you would have called me you could have stayed here.
Dude. I love your post. I didn't have the money to go from NYC to B'lo and back....even if I were to take CoachUSA. However, it's the thought that counts. One day, we should meet offline. Actually, I plan on visiting quite a few members on this forum offline - whether here or abroad.
skateboardstephen wrote:
Sexter wrote:

cool story bro

Once again, dude: thanks for having my back. You too, bien-informadito! In a way, I guess Sexter thinks that coming to my sister's house and America had survived it, it's my fault. But if a holocaust had gone down for real, then maybe Sexter would have told me to man up and jump to the aid of my sister.
zboy1 wrote:
lavezzi wrote:New York is a seriously dysfunctional and backwards place. If you haven't been to America but live in another anglo country, take the social decline your country's experienced in the last 30 years and double it. Essentially meaning America is 30 years ahead (or behind) us socially.

I thought the people in New York's hostility was only prevalent towards strangers (except in the instance of catering for them in exchange for money). But after seeing your post, it seems the People there aren't even sympathetic enough towards their own families to give them a place to stay in time of need. The sheer amount of homeless there is also an indicator of this.
Yeah, I agree with your post. I live in NYC so I should know. It's an awful place to live and work. People are such d*ck* here. And as for E_Irizarry, tough situation bro. I hope your life gets better. New Yorkers in general, are not really the type of people that care about anyone but themselves. It's a very dog eat dog kinda place. Very expensive place to live as well. So, all the people criticizing E should at least consider the fact that he lives in New York. If I were him, I would seriously consider moving down South to maybe a cheaper place to live like North Carolina or Georgia.
This has to be the nicest post towards me ever. I respect this post, but that NYC trip I cannot get over, my dude. Sorry.
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:I know how you feel, I had hard times myself during my travels, however, amazingly, I was helped by people who I did not know, or barely knew.

As far as your sister, I got to admit, it's not really polite to show up unannounced and then expect to be catered to.

I mean, even though she makes 70k a year and seems to be doing well, she just might not have been able to help you right then and there.

Anyhow man, I hope your situation improves, I use to work at a homeless shelter and I have seen high status men from all walks of life and racial groups wind up homeless. It can happen to anybody really.
Wait. RE-read what I have written: I said that I tried to call and she did not answer her phone 3 damn times all spread out over a hour or two span where it was a last-minute thing I came up.
f**k that shit about me wanting to be catered to. I didn't expect shit but for her not to get an attitude because I had no idea how bad the effects of the hurricane was going to be, man so please do not put those "catered" words in my mouth.
I knew I should have declined to post a comment to your post. Why? Because it's a personal situation which makes it hard for you to read the replies with indifference. I was not attacking you, I was not calling out your manhood, nor was I trying to, "kick you while you were down"; I'm just telling you what I think from my vantage point.

My statement still stands, regardless if you called your sister 3 times, or 300, you did not get clearance to stay with her. Had you gotten clearance, she would have been able to buy extra food in advance to prepare for you; that alone most likely would have avoided the food argument.

As far as being catered, if you knowingly could not provide food for yourself during your 4 day stay, then you were expecting her to feed you.

That said, I sympathize with your situation, but at the same time why get so worked up because another person did not do what you want even though it appears they have the means?

Be thankful your sister fed you and let you stay with her because it could have went the other way where she (and her BF) could have declined to offer you a place to say and nothing to eat.
Thank you for your words. However, I have been very, very thankful to she.
Sexter wrote:boycottamericanwomen is a nuisance to these boards. His disrespect to senior members on here is apparent. ANyone who disagrees with him, he will give personal insults to.

To the OP. I'm not criticizing you bro, but someone needs to man the f**k UP and take care of your shitty situation.

yeah, i understand that you are in a tough situation. I'm compassionate to people in tough situations. but i don't like is you whining and complaining about it, and blaming things on external stimuli such as your sister. You have nobody else to blame but yourself.

I was homeless before. In college i was malnourished. I almost didn't finish college. So instead of bitching about it and blaming every thing on external factors, I put my foot down and did something about it.
Instead? Try "concurrently"! I am bitching while I'm rising out of the ashes like a phoenix thank you very much. Destitute down and out or not, family is family, and there's supposed to be synergy. This is one of the reasons why I love non-Americanized Latinos; they fathom that concept - basically what Erik Heaven said earlier in this thread.

My family is westernized-as-f**k. I'm ashamed how much of them claim they are Black and how they subscribed to that "the man is always culpable upon failure, but upon success, it's because he owes to all the women in his life". Ugh. And they came from money...like Brasilia (i.e. the capital of Brasil) middle-class money hence how my great-grandparents afforded to come to America in the first place.

I had better love from thugged-out favela dwellers than my own family.

But I have been digressing...
lavezzi wrote:New York is a seriously dysfunctional and backwards place. If you haven't been to America but live in another anglo country, take the social decline your country's experienced in the last 30 years and double it. Essentially meaning America is 30 years ahead (or behind) us socially.

I thought the people in New York's hostility was only prevalent towards strangers (except in the instance of catering for them in exchange for money). But after seeing your post, it seems the People there aren't even sympathetic enough towards their own families to give them a place to stay in time of need. The sheer amount of homeless there is also an indicator of this.
You better believe it, buddy. NuyoRicans (NY-raised Puerto Ricans) even have been sucking up the incorrigible dysfunctional ways of Blacks hence the nuclear family has been breaking up and now there are more NuyoRican men in homeless shelters. At least Dominicans stick together better than Puerto Ricans now here in NYC.

Yeah. My own family is bugging because I don't have money nor a degree, YET my thug cousins, darker than the late Bernie Mac, get more accolades and merit than I do and they have been locked up for half of their lifetime!!!
momopi wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:They talk shit on me because I didn't graduate with a four-year degree (although I got a 2-year Java Web Business technical diploma from Chubb Institute to try to make up for that. However, I have left 4-year school because my late mother was having problems with her boyfriend's family i had to straighten out - from her boyfriend's brother trying to rape my sister to a fire that burnt down the home).....that I don't have kids...and that I, for a long time, DIDN'T want to drive a car because I knew that having a car was a tax-paying magnet (e.g. from moving violations to insurance costs to paying on loans/leases) so I really didn't want to be suckered in into that.
Javascript experience is very desirable, and not limited to application development and e-commerece. Products such as Serena Dimensions CM (change control management) utilize java for customizations. There are many sys admin jobs that require perl and java experience. However, large companies usually require 4-year degree, and consultant jobs require 3-5 year experience at a major company. So if you want to go that route, you need to get a 4-year degree. Don't be discouraged by the price and shop around. Tuition is cheaper for online classes (University of Phoenix) and cost of living is less in the South.
To all the posters whom stated the dirty south would be better: been there, done that, alas f**k that. When time and ambiance apply synchronously to each other, I shall write mega-threads on my experiences in the south.

To answer Momopi: been there, done that, now taking a different route to that. Hence why I'm in school now for acquiring my A+, Network+, Security+, MCITP+, and CCNA Routing & Switching. So I guess programming will be put on hold, but damnit, I love Sharepoint.NET, WPF.NET/Silverlight 3/4, and C-sharp (C#) programming though!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

well i hope you succeed with your schooling

at least your doing something positive with your life. Mad props