Philosophical Filipino ...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:That was a good round of boxing! PF is the perfect example of why sociopaths don't need computers. I needed the laughs today, so thanks "Conrad." Don't bullshit a bullshitter. I compared Philosophical Filipino with the wrong person. I should have compared him with Viper Venom.

1. Both Asian.
2. Both have no proof of what they are saying.
3. Both lying about their conquests with gorgeous women.
4. Extremely arrogant.
5. Attack members with ad hominems when they got caught in a lie.
6. Use shaming tactics feminists use on men on members.
7. Egomaniac e.g. saying he has a bigger dick than all of us combined or can pull more women than all of us.

Stay classy, PF!
Well, Viper Venom was slightly better because at least he presented (very weak) evidence of his exploits; this guy hasn't. It was also easier to drive Viper Venom off the forum.

Also, we have no idea WHAT race this guy is.

As for his 'girlfriend' (obviously exposed by LO/odbo as being a fiction), I was slightly suspicious because the Colombian girls who have spoken to me online (professionals or students) did NOT have fake breasts. I would say that fake breasts are used by either enormously insecure girls or attention whores, which America have in abundance. The Colombian girls I spoke to usually thought well of themselves, so I doubt they would feel the need to 'over-compensate' for perceived inadequacies in this manner.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Viva Portugal e Brasil! Temos uma cultura rica e vibrante que não sabe nada de vaidade raso ou alienação.[/quote]

então por que cê tava tentando insultar aos negros aqui.eu tava simpacitco com cê e sou negro não gosto dos insultos até os negros mano.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

C.J. wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I suspected he was a virgin early on, from the moment he made the comment "I love p***y, it's delicious". The only people who would describe p***y as "delicious" are those who've never tasted it..
On the subject of going for take out, am I the only one who loves eating p***y? :D It ain't exactly delicious, more of an acquired taste. But man, that's my BJ right there. Probably my intercourse too. :D I damn near blew it doing the 69 once, especially since I'm completely numb to a BJ.

You know what, f**k it. p***y is delicious! \o/
Of course, this is a truth forum. Guys who say they don't like to eat p***y are lying because for some reason it's taboo. But to call it "delicious"? that to me sounds like a virgin in his head imagining that p***y-juice is sweet-tasting.

Also, you're an American with a mutilated penis, you can't have an opinion on how a blow-job truly feels :P
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

portuguese_logic wrote:I was making pranks with my posts to see how long you guys would fall for it. The majority of you are suckers.
You're a childish asshole for even trying to jerk us all around, which your post clearly admits. f**k you! You've contributed nothing of substance to this forum. Quit wasting bandwidth space with your useless trolling drivel and take a hike.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

portuguese_logic wrote:I'm not even Filipino. LOL! I'm 100% Portuguese, not a drop of Asian in me.

I was making pranks with my posts to see how long you guys would fall for it. The majority of you are suckers.

America is currently bombing the shit out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran is f***ing next to be invaded if the greedy Jews don't get them first.

My name is Alessio Silva, I live in Northbrook, IL. I'm 28 years old and I work @ bank. Fooling you guys on this forum was just too amusing.

The truth is I'm a sociopathic insane man of madness that drinks 15 shots of vodka for Mother Russia. My real-life girlfriend Anya, is 100% Russian, (no she isn't the avatar pic), just to explain to you sucker morons who fall for anything.

I got a ton of MAN RESPECT for Winston Wu. From what I read from his posts and essays, he's a brilliant guy. Those are the cold facts. So what if he went to different countries in Europe and f***ed whores? It's more than you'll ever get in your life Mr. f***ing A-Rab. f**k you raghead. Go blow yourself up for virgins faggot.

Viva Portugal e Brasil! Temos uma cultura rica e vibrante que não sabe nada de vaidade raso ou alienação.
Are you continually praising me, so you don't get banned? Is that your strategy? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Obviously his strategy is working if he's still in the forum dumbass.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »