The hottest identical twins

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

The hottest identical twins

Post by Mr S »

The Davalo Twins -

Now they are what women are supposed to look like, just the perfect curves in all the right places with gorgeous faces.
They are Columbian BTW, seems this country has a lot of hot chicks, gotta get out of Asia for a bit and spread some love there sometime...

Watch the vids, I can't get them to show up properly using the coding for some reason so you will have to click the links to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRdz21wbyqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8MVwhKEdOo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5tqvzVlC98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMhP3f687rA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EeSlciCF_I
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

When it comes to those hot female twins pictured on this thread, Dah-Dah wants to pee-pee on thee-thee with his lil' wee-wee.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Just for the record, it's "Colombia".
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

MrPeabody wrote:Just for the record, it's "Colombia".
THANK YOU. I am a spelling geek and this is one of my biggest pet peeves. Winston also does the misspelling of Colombia.

About those twins, God damn, I said God damn!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
THANK YOU. I am a spelling geek and this is one of my biggest pet peeves. Winston also does the misspelling of Colombia.
Muwahahahaha you sheeple crack me up. The Queen of England owns your mind, body and soul. You don't even know what Columbia/Colombia really means, you're too busy looking down on other sheeple, hoping to reap a reward for your conformity. And what reward is that? Slavery.
Die Sheeple Die (2009, by Dj Hives) wrote:FNORD

“Every appearance of the [misspelled]
word subconsciously generates a feeling of
uneasiness and confusion, and prevents
rational consideration of the subject. This
results in a perpetual low-grade state of
fear in the populace. This in turn
perpetuates the need for Government,
because without fear, people don't need
Government.� -- The Illuminatus Trilogy (Novel, 1974)

To the lucky reader who is still hither (as opposed to tither) I shall begin this book with one the most overlooked social control mechanisms, ever: grammar. Simply put, spelling and grammer are simply CONTROL mechanisms for the weak minded. It diverts the TRUE purpose of LANGUAGE - which is to CONVEY A MESSAGE. The cattle on the other hand thinks language (due to the concept of grammar) is some sort of sport, where you get points for doing things 'correctly' and with 'skill' and for 'following the rules'. NO! YOU can say, write, or express whatever, or however you want to. I, personally, was always given bad marks in school (here in Philadelphia elementary schools are literally called “GRAMMAR SCHOOLS�) for my style of writing --- using dashes like that, and brakets [moran] where they "didn't belong" - but to me, it was how I got my POINT across better. By writing how I KNOW it should be written (Like my use of CAPITALIZATION to add emphasis.)

I can hear some of you vala-dick-torian confrontational faggots right now...... "I can't beleive this guy, he has no credibility - He CANT EVEN SPELL!" -- right now those morans are lost in the wilderness, about to thumb their noses at life saving information. And so it is written. I dont care what kind of broken-english chicken scratch style you write in. I don't give a f**k if you constantly mistake the letter "Z" for the letter "S" -- it dozent matter beacauze any animal with half a brain knowz what the f**k it iz you're trying to zay anyway! Pay attention! Remember the allegorigal term: FNORD

“FNORD� was a word used in the 1974 novel
series titled “The illuminatus�. In this novel,
intentional misspellings (fnord) were put in public
writings... When the sheep saw them it would
render the words invisible to them... in other
words, their brains couldn't comprehend the
message.

The SAME THING happens to the sheep on a daily basis in the real world, though this time the mispelling is NOT a *MISSPELLING* but rather the CORRECT spelling itself. In other words the sheep is put into a trance by CORRECT SPELLINGS - and they have been trained to IGNORE the SLIGHTEST GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING ERROR.... Now sit back and imagine how many intellectual writings the sheep have failed to see because an 'i' was not dotted or a 't' was not crossed. This concept of FNORD was not bought up by mistake in the Illuminatus series - it's another slap in the face to the uninteligencia that mail me daily to complain that I lack “CREDIBILITY� bee- cause of word misspellings.

FNORD.

That's right fools - that uncomfortable, vinegary feeling you get when you see incorrect grammar is a mere PROGRAM introduced by the benevolency for the wanton unwashed masses. Want to write in invisible ink? Just mispell a few words... Indeed many of you HAVE left this book by now -- “that arrogant dumbass hives!�, they are thinking with his “misspelled words� - they are gone indeed. But I guarantee you this book will be in China and translated into twenty different languages faster than the very sheep who just put down this book can spell “BEE-HIVE-IOR�.

The INFORMATION is the ONLY thing that matters in communication. Never does the typical college indocturnated MORAN ever stop to actually THINK about what it is he is reading or writing. Instead he is caught up on the technical accuracy and 'style' of the text or speaker in question. The college educated idiot can be brought from full speed to a GRINDING HAULT at the FIRST sign of a mispelled word or a mispronounced phrase. Why? Bee-cause the average college educated hive dwelling stingerless colony insect lacks the mental capacity to actually THINK about what it is he is actually doing (the message/big picture) so instead he is distracted with technicalities (the task).

Very few if any college graduates have gotten this far in this book. They are disgusted. How DISGUSTING I am to misspell so many common words. And most of all, their little cat-faggot brains are saying “this guy has NO credibility!�... all due to FNORD.... Well I can spell this word correctly: “FAIL.� Or how about this one, oh high and mighty college moran: “DEBT�. That's D-E-B-T. Do you understand that word you little white bitch? Or do you need 40 years in the flourcent slave-hive to figure it out.

You know where grammar gets you? It should be obvious, for in college nothing matters more than correct grammar..... It gets you a job in hive- central, buzzing around like the buzzy little faggot bee you are, pollinating copy-machines and mining honey for your clock-master queen-bee for 40 years. Little know it all morans with a degree!
How about this – take your degree, wipe your ass with it, tear it up, put it on the stove-top, light the fire until its vaporized. Now watch as the little grey ashes collect on your counter. Take your little furry, sheep hooves and make a little pile of the ashes, stick it in a crackpipe and smoke it! The goddam HIGH you get off that one hit of cork and muss is a thousands time better than the 40 years of servitutde you will endure to repay you worthless college 'education' loan. FOOLS!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

odbo wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Muwahahahaha you sheeple crack me up. The Queen of England owns your mind, body and soul. You don't even know what Columbia/Colombia really means, you're too busy looking down on other sheeple, hoping to reap a reward for your conformity. And what reward is that? Slavery.
Die Sheeple Die (2009, by Dj Hives) wrote:FNORD

“Every appearance of the [misspelled]
word subconsciously generates a feeling of
uneasiness and confusion, and prevents
rational consideration of the subject. This
results in a perpetual low-grade state of
fear in the populace. This in turn
perpetuates the need for Government,
because without fear, people don't need
Government.� -- The Illuminatus Trilogy (Novel, 1974)

To the lucky reader who is still hither (as opposed to tither) I shall begin this book with one the most overlooked social control mechanisms, ever: grammar. Simply put, spelling and grammer are simply CONTROL mechanisms for the weak minded. It diverts the TRUE purpose of LANGUAGE - which is to CONVEY A MESSAGE. The cattle on the other hand thinks language (due to the concept of grammar) is some sort of sport, where you get points for doing things 'correctly' and with 'skill' and for 'following the rules'. NO! YOU can say, write, or express whatever, or however you want to. I, personally, was always given bad marks in school (here in Philadelphia elementary schools are literally called “GRAMMAR SCHOOLS�) for my style of writing --- using dashes like that, and brakets [moran] where they "didn't belong" - but to me, it was how I got my POINT across better. By writing how I KNOW it should be written (Like my use of CAPITALIZATION to add emphasis.)

I can hear some of you vala-dick-torian confrontational faggots right now...... "I can't beleive this guy, he has no credibility - He CANT EVEN SPELL!" -- right now those morans are lost in the wilderness, about to thumb their noses at life saving information. And so it is written. I dont care what kind of broken-english chicken scratch style you write in. I don't give a f**k if you constantly mistake the letter "Z" for the letter "S" -- it dozent matter beacauze any animal with half a brain knowz what the f**k it iz you're trying to zay anyway! Pay attention! Remember the allegorigal term: FNORD

“FNORD� was a word used in the 1974 novel
series titled “The illuminatus�. In this novel,
intentional misspellings (fnord) were put in public
writings... When the sheep saw them it would
render the words invisible to them... in other
words, their brains couldn't comprehend the
message.

The SAME THING happens to the sheep on a daily basis in the real world, though this time the mispelling is NOT a *MISSPELLING* but rather the CORRECT spelling itself. In other words the sheep is put into a trance by CORRECT SPELLINGS - and they have been trained to IGNORE the SLIGHTEST GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING ERROR.... Now sit back and imagine how many intellectual writings the sheep have failed to see because an 'i' was not dotted or a 't' was not crossed. This concept of FNORD was not bought up by mistake in the Illuminatus series - it's another slap in the face to the uninteligencia that mail me daily to complain that I lack “CREDIBILITY� bee- cause of word misspellings.

FNORD.

That's right fools - that uncomfortable, vinegary feeling you get when you see incorrect grammar is a mere PROGRAM introduced by the benevolency for the wanton unwashed masses. Want to write in invisible ink? Just mispell a few words... Indeed many of you HAVE left this book by now -- “that arrogant dumbass hives!�, they are thinking with his “misspelled words� - they are gone indeed. But I guarantee you this book will be in China and translated into twenty different languages faster than the very sheep who just put down this book can spell “BEE-HIVE-IOR�.

The INFORMATION is the ONLY thing that matters in communication. Never does the typical college indocturnated MORAN ever stop to actually THINK about what it is he is reading or writing. Instead he is caught up on the technical accuracy and 'style' of the text or speaker in question. The college educated idiot can be brought from full speed to a GRINDING HAULT at the FIRST sign of a mispelled word or a mispronounced phrase. Why? Bee-cause the average college educated hive dwelling stingerless colony insect lacks the mental capacity to actually THINK about what it is he is actually doing (the message/big picture) so instead he is distracted with technicalities (the task).

Very few if any college graduates have gotten this far in this book. They are disgusted. How DISGUSTING I am to misspell so many common words. And most of all, their little cat-faggot brains are saying “this guy has NO credibility!�... all due to FNORD.... Well I can spell this word correctly: “FAIL.� Or how about this one, oh high and mighty college moran: “DEBT�. That's D-E-B-T. Do you understand that word you little white bitch? Or do you need 40 years in the flourcent slave-hive to figure it out.

You know where grammar gets you? It should be obvious, for in college nothing matters more than correct grammar..... It gets you a job in hive- central, buzzing around like the buzzy little faggot bee you are, pollinating copy-machines and mining honey for your clock-master queen-bee for 40 years. Little know it all morans with a degree!
How about this – take your degree, wipe your ass with it, tear it up, put it on the stove-top, light the fire until its vaporized. Now watch as the little grey ashes collect on your counter. Take your little furry, sheep hooves and make a little pile of the ashes, stick it in a crackpipe and smoke it! The goddam HIGH you get off that one hit of cork and muss is a thousands time better than the 40 years of servitutde you will endure to repay you worthless college 'education' loan. FOOLS!
I just thought I would point it out because it is a common thing for people who have never been to Colombia to write "Columbia". If it wasn't for my spell checker I would be helpless. You don't have to go over the top on us.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Relax. I'm just pointing out our ignorance and mimicking Hives's confrontational tone. I'm a well-mannered guy the rest of the time. :o
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

If one wants to be anal-retentive about spelling then one should take up that as a side hobby or change careers and become a copy-editor or spelling bee judge. The post was not a critique on whether Colombia should be spelled with a "U" or an "O". I'm not writing posts on here so that they can be graded in regards to grammar accuracy by other members. I'm not paying attention to every single word I write on the discussion board and whether or not it is grammatical or spelled correctly. If you want to critique posts there are others on this forum who have far more serious writing problems then the misspelling of ColUmbia, oops I mean ColOmbia.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Mr S wrote:If one wants to be anal-retentive about spelling then one should take up that as a side hobby or change careers and become a copy-editor or spelling bee judge. The post was not a critique on whether Colombia should be spelled with a "U" or an "O". I'm not writing posts on here so that they can be graded in regards to grammar accuracy by other members. I'm not paying attention to every single word I write on the discussion board and whether or not it is grammatical or spelled correctly. If you want to critique posts there are others on this forum who have far more serious writing problems then the misspelling of ColUmbia, oops I mean ColOmbia.
I am the first to admit that I am probably the worst speller of English here, but manage to cover it up with my spell checker most of the time. But for some reason it gets really noticeable when people constantly write "Columbia". Spanish is a phonetic language and so it is actually pronounced like it is spelled, "Colombia" with two long ohs.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

In relation to things that occur in everyday life and what should take precedence, in the overall spectrum of things great and small, it doesn't matter in the end. You're just more aware of it cause you know Spanish and it stands out to you. If you don't watch out you'll be sticking up your nose at other Anglos attempting to communicate in Spanish cause they may make a few mistakes here and there and you now notice it. Don't become one of those please, there are enough of them types in France and Spain from what I hear...
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Mr S wrote:In relation to things that occur in everyday life and what should take precedence, in the overall spectrum of things great and small, it doesn't matter in the end. You're just more aware of it cause you know Spanish and it stands out to you. If you don't watch out you'll be sticking up your nose at other Anglos attempting to communicate in Spanish cause they may make a few mistakes here and there and you now notice it. Don't become one of those please, there are enough of them types in France and Spain from what I hear...

No, I wouldn't do that. I ignore it most of the time. But I just did it as a public service to the men who may be thinking of going to Colombia, because it seems to be natural for an English speaker to spell the phonetically constructed Spanish word "Colombia" as the English word "Columbia". Thus, it is helpful to point it out at least once so they are aware. After all, it is a country.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Sorry chaps, I know the Davalo sisters and they're very nice. But there's no match for this: Brazilian gymnastics twins Bia and Branca Feres.

Just Google them up and let the juices flow... :-)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

And BTW, sorry to disappoint somebody again...the Davalos have fake boobs :-(