Anglo Emasculation - Insecurity, Paranoia, and Puritanism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Twobrains wrote:Touchy.

You have been here since 2008? You don't seem to have learned much.

By using inflammatory, shaming language, you are needlessly causing more divisions between men who should basically be on the same side here. You are playing directly into the hands of feminists; they are delighted when we men hate each other. It's a case of divide and rule. Think about it.

I also deplore the use of insults such as 'faggot', and I took 'newfag' to be a variant of that. If you intend to slag off male sensitivity then you are making another grave mistake. Men should be able to talk about their finer feelings to other men without being branded as faggots, for example. The more we can talk to each other, the less dependent on women we become. Again, feminists are delighted that men cannot talk amongst themselves and have to bottle it all up. Then they can label us as unfeeling monsters who have to be coralled and castrated.

To me every man is a 'brother' until he proves himself unworthy of my interest or concern. I didn't mean it in a racial way - I'm European and have different sensitivities compared with N Americans. I used it to draw attention to the fact that we are here to share, not to argue like children in a playground. What unites us is more important than what divides us. I won't call you brother again.
"Seem" is a good word from your point of view because we are not talking about "is/are", which aren't linking verbs that actually call what it is that is being described as opposed to the primer.

Again, you are digressing lovely [when it comes to the use of "newfag"]. What part of "if you knew the origin of the word" don't you understand???? If you would have known its humble origins, you wouldn't feel that I would be playing into the hands of feminists. I am very eloquent and can meticulously articulate my points to a science so I do not understand where you get discombobulating wordplay from.

And for someone claiming Europe, which country's media/entertainment/culture has influenced/has been influencing you the most?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

"Primer"? I think you meant "former".

"Lovely" is an adjective, not an adverb.

Meticulous, huh?

Remind me, from where did English originate?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Twobrains wrote:"Primer"? I think you meant "former".

"Lovely" is an adjective, not an adverb.

Meticulous, huh?

Remind me, from where did English originate?
According to 1990s NYC slang, "lovely" is considered an adverb.
English originated from the French Normans, Spaniards (Catalans and Castillians), Nordic, and Germanic languages.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Not exactly correct: http://www.englishclub.com/english-language-history.htm

You may be a signpost to where English is going, though:

"The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them." Idiocracy
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I love your feeble ad-"me" attacks. Are these attacks suppose demoralize me from moving forward in life?

Save your drivel for someone whom is thin-skinned, you unmitigated fool.

Me parece a mi k seas un gran puto, cabron.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

E_Irizarry wrote:Save your drivel for someone whom is thin-skinned, you unmitigated fool.

Me parece a mi k seas un gran puto, cabron.
There you go again.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

http://artofmanliness.com/2008/01/16/st ... ting-them/

Why the decline in dating?

1. Young adults don’t like to commit.
2. The internet has retarded Generation Y’s social skills.
3. Feminism.
4. Men today are wussies.