Anglo Emasculation - Insecurity, Paranoia, and Puritanism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Great thread! One thing - going out in America is the only way to meet people, but people actually come in groups and leave in groups, so WTF? JamesBond, you are spot on!

Now in other countries night life is about: meeting people, socializing, DANCING which I used to love - there is an unbelievable energy when you dance around many of your friends! Americans have no clue about this inner feeling, well IT IS AMAZING! Let me tell you! But you can only experience it upon staying or living abroad for a while. Now... this is how night clubs look in Ukraine. Average prices in clubs are the same as in America. I truly hope I will hit Ukraine this summer before Euro 2012. Just the entertainment itself in Ukraine looks amazing, when you go out, even if you don't meet anyone, you are seeing a great show and stunning girls all around!

The second video is a blast!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGc2Eq8Y ... re=related[/youtube]
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The rule of the book in America, in terms of eating out alone, meaning a real restaurant, not a Wendy's or Burger King, is to bring a book or a laptop, and then be absorbed by the material. This is deemed a lone wolf, overachieving American professional/businessman. Trust me, strangers have asked me for investment advise.

And if you eat out with others, make sure that it isn't female-centric for she'll try to dominate the dinner conversation. Try to create this combination, if possible, two guy acquaintances and a reasonably shy female. This works for it keeps the dynamics male oriented but at the same time, having a female around makes the crew look balanced then either a bunch of sports enthusiasts or plausible gay men. Of course, if it's a sports gathering, with everyone wearing a *Tom Brady* jersey then sure, it'll be all men.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-Jewish culture infecting the host nation should not be under-estimated (they've been in America since the very beginning)
-English language, the most depraved language man has devised (ex: live = evil, lived = devil)
-Television addiction, behaviour modification leads to dysfunction
= Tailor made society for psychopaths, become a sociopath or be crushed.

"God" bless America

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Konradzsky wrote:America is blessed through its own effort and ingenuity with its unique Constitution that inspires freedom to the world.
I seriously hope you're saying that sarcastically.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Nailing people for DUIs is a huge growth industry in the U.S., fueled by MADD hysteria promoted by the media, and it's a surefire way for governments, lawyers, etc., to make easy money. That factor alone is going to cut down on clubbing considerably unless groups arrive with a designated driver or walk or are on vacation as a tourist. And yeah, I agree with most everything said on this thread, American society is increasingly artificial and devoid of genuine human connections and more and more people feel isolated and alienated, even when they're in groups. Americans in general are very passive and depressed unless they're high on alcohol and/or other drugs. The number of Americans on anti-depressants and other mind-altering drugs is staggering, the U.S. is far and away the most "legally" drugged up society in history.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

E_Irizarry wrote:I think the newfag ....
Why do you have to use these inflammatory, shaming terms? Look at yourself, brother.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Konradzsky wrote:I will defend America to the death. The U.S. Constitution has the Bill of Rights which is very unique and envied around the world.
As someone who has lived in three different countries, I can say with all honesty that no foreigner I ever met had a clue what the Bill of Rights was, much less envied it. Here in Mexico, where I currently live, just about the only right I do not have here that I had in the US was the right to own a gun. I feel that I have greater freedom of speech here, since there is no political correctness of any kind. So the claim that the US is somehow a "freer" society doesn't hold water when you analyze it to real life experiences in another country.
Konradzsky wrote:America has the most variety of women, the socio-economic environment to work and go to school, safe suburbs, nice cars, and the ability to own private property and shoot a gun like a boss.
The most variety of women? I wonder what you mean by that. If you mean racial variety, it is irrelevant since women of all races act the same in the United States: overly individualistic and materialistic to the point that they are difficult to meet, difficult to date, but perhaps worst of all, difficult to divorce. American men who find themselves in a divorce with an American woman are in for a living nightmare; I know because my brother went through that when his ex-wife divorced him.

As for the rest of the things you said, the one about "the ability to own private property" is pretty laughable because I have never heard of a country that DIDN'T allow the ownership of private property, except for maybe North Korea. Yes, we have safe suburbs, but the reason they are so safe is because the government has outlawed just about any activity that might cause someone to get injured. The result is that if I am sitting on a park bench at 10 pm, the cops are going to come arrest me unless I have a legitimate reason for being there. The United States might allow you to own a handgun and criticize the president, but it outlaws just about everything else.

To put it more succinctly, in U.S. society you are expected to do the following: go to work then go home and stay there unless you are going out to buy something. In other words, U.S. society allows you to leave your house only if you intend to make money or spend money. Going to a park just to sit there and think is a good way to have the police come after you and ask you why you are loitering.
Konradzsky wrote:Hating America is like being a fat ass. Nobody forces you to stay here. If you don't like it, get the f**k out. If you want to lose weight, stop stuffing your face and hit the treadmill. Stop making excuses and DO SOMETHING SUCKA.
Well, I am only 10% body fat, so I would hardly call myself fat, although I understand you were just using fatness as a comparison. In my case, however, I did do something; I moved to Mexico.
Konradzsky wrote:Disclaimer: I am not trying to be mean or vile. Not everyone hates America. Mexicans sure love hopping over here.
They don't come because they love the United States as a country. They come simply to earn a higher wage. Ask 10 random Mexicans on the street of East L.A. what they think of the United States, and they will probably all tell you that they hate it and only stay in the United States because the wages are higher. Even the Mexicans who obtain U.S. citizenship don't truly feel American or care about American society; I know because I have spoken to many of them personally and they all say the same: "I'm a U.S. citizen now, but my heart still belongs to Mexico".
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

AmericanInMexico wrote:The result is that if I am sitting on a park bench at 10 pm, the cops are going to come arrest me unless I have a legitimate reason for being there. The United States might allow you to own a handgun and criticize the president, but it outlaws just about everything else.

To put it more succinctly, in U.S. society you are expected to do the following: go to work then go home and stay there unless you are going out to buy something. In other words, U.S. society allows you to leave your house only if you intend to make money or spend money. Going to a park just to sit there and think is a good way to have the police come after you and ask you why you are loitering.
I actually found America to be very good in regards to it's police's conduct. They're not allowed search you without probable cause which is a very fortunate rule to have, believe me. Here anyone can be searched anywhere, anytime for any reason as long as they commence it by saying "under the 1998 anti-drugs act we're searching you in suspicion of possessing illegal substances...".

On multiple occasions in America I was drinking on side of the road and they acted very respectfully in simply telling me it was illegal and not to do it again. I was even joking with one of them about how I made a hobby out of sitting on the NY subway and engaging people in conversation just to get a laugh out of how uncomfortable and anxious it made them, yet as I was not breaking any laws (other than social ones) I could do it as much as I liked. You could never do that with an Irish garda (what we call policemen); every single one I've ever encountered has been a complete and utter arrogant piece of shit. They have zero respect for anyone as they know they can be as insulting as they like towards you but if you retaliate in any way they can assault and arrest you. If you make a complaint, it's their word against yours and theirs will always win.

Look at this video of what one of them did to a peaceful protester who was simply blocking a road in protest of a shell polluting refinery which was being built:

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

AmericanInMexico wrote: As someone who has lived in three different countries, I can say with all honesty that no foreigner I ever met had a clue what the Bill of Rights was, much less envied it. Here in Mexico, where I currently live, just about the only right I do not have here that I had in the US was the right to own a gun. I feel that I have greater freedom of speech here, since there is no political correctness of any kind. So the claim that the US is somehow a "freer" society doesn't hold water when you analyze it to real life experiences in another country.

The most variety of women? I wonder what you mean by that. If you mean racial variety, it is irrelevant since women of all races act the same in the United States: overly individualistic and materialistic to the point that they are difficult to meet, difficult to date, but perhaps worst of all, difficult to divorce. American men who find themselves in a divorce with an American woman are in for a living nightmare; I know because my brother went through that when his ex-wife divorced him.

As for the rest of the things you said, the one about "the ability to own private property" is pretty laughable because I have never heard of a country that DIDN'T allow the ownership of private property, except for maybe North Korea. Yes, we have safe suburbs, but the reason they are so safe is because the government has outlawed just about any activity that might cause someone to get injured. The result is that if I am sitting on a park bench at 10 pm, the cops are going to come arrest me unless I have a legitimate reason for being there. The United States might allow you to own a handgun and criticize the president, but it outlaws just about everything else.

Well, I am only 10% body fat, so I would hardly call myself fat, although I understand you were just using fatness as a comparison. In my case, however, I did do something; I moved to Mexico.

They don't come because they love the United States as a country. They come simply to earn a higher wage. Ask 10 random Mexicans on the street of East L.A. what they think of the United States, and they will probably all tell you that they hate it and only stay in the United States because the wages are higher. Even the Mexicans who obtain U.S. citizenship don't truly feel American or care about American society; I know because I have spoken to many of them personally and they all say the same: "I'm a U.S. citizen now, but my heart still belongs to Mexico".

WOW! +1000!! ^

I live in the suburbs and sometimes I workout at night on the running tracks around my area, and at certain schools that I train at, it never fails; the cops roll up, shine a light on my car (probably run plates) and if I happen to be around when they pass by they ask what I'm doing and so forth.

Another time on the West Coast (Newport Beach, Ca) I once had 2 cop cars and the Chief of police called out all because I was on the beach after it closed. The whole ordeal took about 30-45 minutes as they also looked through my car.

In my case, I don't believe that they actually thought I was doing anything wrong, but it's the fact that in the suburbs it's a ghosttown after about 9pm unless you're at the convenience store like everybody else going to get your cancer sticks, alcohol or condoms.

And like you have already said, I too have always felt that the American suburbs was DESIGNED to be a living arrangement where you have only 3 choices in how you can spend your time:

1. Go to work.
2. Spend money at the strip malls, gas stations and big box stores.
3. Sit at home and do nothing.

It's a pathetic way to live and it's no wonder why people who live in the suburbs for decades all tend to display the same characteristics such as poor health, mental issues, and a level slothfulness and fear of adverse weather conditions that I find very disgusting (in other words the suburbs breeds pussified men and women).

And what's funny is how these people think they are living such a high quality life as they go from working 60 hours a week at work to then going home and doing NOTHING but watch TV for hours on end.

I don't get it, what's so high quality about going to the same place everyday to carry out the same mundane task just so you can afford to live in a expensive home that all you really can do in that home is sleep it because otherwise you're at work?!

If people really believe this kind of life is a "high quality life" or a "1st world standard of living" you have been swindled.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

lavezzi wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:The result is that if I am sitting on a park bench at 10 pm, the cops are going to come arrest me unless I have a legitimate reason for being there. The United States might allow you to own a handgun and criticize the president, but it outlaws just about everything else.

I actually found America to be very good in regards to it's police's conduct. They're not allowed search you without probable cause which is a very fortunate rule to have, believe me. Here anyone can be searched anywhere, anytime for any reason as long as they commence it by saying "under the 1998 anti-drugs act we're searching you in suspicion of possessing illegal substances...".

On multiple occasions in America I was drinking on side of the road and they acted very respectfully in simply telling me it was illegal and not to do it again. I was even joking with one of them about how I made a hobby out of sitting on the NY subway and engaging people in conversation just to get a laugh out of how uncomfortable and anxious it made them, yet as I was not breaking any laws (other than social ones) I could do it as much as I liked. You could never do that with an Irish garda (what we call policemen); every single one I've ever encountered has been a complete and utter arrogant piece of shit. They have zero respect for anyone as they know they can be as insulting as they like towards you but if you retaliate in any way they can assault and arrest you. If you make a complaint, it's their word against yours and theirs will always win.

Look at this video of what one of them did to a peaceful protester who was simply blocking a road in protest of a shell polluting refinery which was being built:

I don't know man. I rather take those cops over any intercity cop in the USA. The cops over here in the US have killed people and they have beat people unnecessarily.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

FreeYourMind wrote:Nailing people for DUIs is a huge growth industry in the U.S., fueled by MADD hysteria promoted by the media, and it's a surefire way for governments, lawyers, etc., to make easy money. That factor alone is going to cut down on clubbing considerably unless groups arrive with a designated driver or walk or are on vacation as a tourist. And yeah, I agree with most everything said on this thread, American society is increasingly artificial and devoid of genuine human connections and more and more people feel isolated and alienated, even when they're in groups. Americans in general are very passive and depressed unless they're high on alcohol and/or other drugs. The number of Americans on anti-depressants and other mind-altering drugs is staggering, the U.S. is far and away the most "legally" drugged up society in history.

+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Konradzsky wrote: - The Jews are the most hated group in history, which is stupid because everyone is jealous that Jews know how to handle their money.
Your statement that tells me you don't really understand how Jewish people conduct business, or carry out relations with Non Jews/Gentiles.

It's simple, Jews are hated because they swindle people out of their hard earned money, and now land if you look at the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

Jews are a TRIBE of people who down through the ages have proven themselves to be dishonest businessmen and have solidarity only among themselves.

THE INTERNATIONAL JEW, THE WORLD'S FOREMOST PROBLEM: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Twobrains wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:I think the newfag ....
Why do you have to use these inflammatory, shaming terms? Look at yourself, brother.
NUMBER ONE: Don't you ever call me "brother" ever again. I am not your concubine nor your minstrel.
Do you even realize the negative connotation and how displaced the meaning of that word has become over decades????

Calling somebody a brother means that you are either calling them a nigger by proxy of political correctness, or that you are
using that "term of endearment" as a smokescreen to try to appease me in hopes of rendering a harsh message in a softer,
politically-correct intonation, or finally, in the likes of hoping to try to get something out of me for your auspicious benefit.

NUMBER TWO: Have you realized that when Black people call each other "brother" that there is not a profound significance behind
that term when they use it?? The last person whom I believed meant the word "brother" whenever he used it was Malcolm X
because he really did love Black people and when he was referring to a man he felt was virtuous, he would deem them to be a brother,
not as a "bro", or a "brotha" or furthermore as a "brother".

NUMBER THREE: What do I need to self-reflect on that I am not entitled to utilize inflammatory, shaming-tactic terms like "newfag"?
I, myself, have been on this board since 2k8. The term "newfag" had been coined by fellow member Grunt. If you had researched
the origins of that word, you would have better cognizance of how and why I have utilized such term to describe how the subject would
apply to how meticulously applicable that would best suit it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Touchy.

You have been here since 2008? You don't seem to have learned much.

By using inflammatory, shaming language, you are needlessly causing more divisions between men who should basically be on the same side here. You are playing directly into the hands of feminists; they are delighted when we men hate each other. It's a case of divide and rule. Think about it.

I also deplore the use of insults such as 'faggot', and I took 'newfag' to be a variant of that. If you intend to slag off male sensitivity then you are making another grave mistake. Men should be able to talk about their finer feelings to other men without being branded as faggots, for example. The more we can talk to each other, the less dependent on women we become. Again, feminists are delighted that men cannot talk amongst themselves and have to bottle it all up. Then they can label us as unfeeling monsters who have to be coralled and castrated.

To me every man is a 'brother' until he proves himself unworthy of my interest or concern. I didn't mean it in a racial way - I'm European and have different sensitivities compared with N Americans. I used it to draw attention to the fact that we are here to share, not to argue like children in a playground. What unites us is more important than what divides us. I won't call you brother again.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Twobrains, as allways fine, bro.

Looks like we Europeans are littel bit different from our brothers in America, aren´t we?