women keep men around as a backup plan

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

women keep men around as a backup plan

Post by skateboardstephen »

se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Armageddon1115, SargeWP, ErikHeaven, PineGrove, NightWingBmv1, TheRockingMrE, Barbarosssssa among countless others are the spearheads of this online blog anti-feminist movement as of late.

They have been saying what I have already precociously known since my mid-adolescence.

It paid off being an overweight, swagless, no-gear, plaid-pants-wearing herb back in high school; that's when I was inoculated with this information that are even

giving western men in their 50s ephiphanies. Imagine if I were to be an alpha male in high school. I would have caught wreck paying child support or engaging

myself in the "it's cheaper to keep her" way of life in order to avoid CS and/or alimony.

However, it's very refreshing that they render this information to remind and to inform men and women going their own way....really virtuously-anti-fem hetero women.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The backup plan or starter husband mentality is strictly a product of western culture and women that grow up in middle to upper class families in poor countries. The guys that seem happily married to these types of women are usually manipulative themselves, they don't really care if the relationship suddenly ends which makes me wonder how much they love their wives. However, sometimes you'll see a friendly, naive guy with a real psycho bitch and everyone can tell she's crazy after 10 seconds of meeting her except for her boyfriend, those are the guys that get burned, I used to be one of them. In addition, most naive guys never learn their lesson, they just keep dating the same shitty women and keep suffering too.

In the rest of the world, a woman might only have one or two chances in a lifetime to get married, if she's lucky.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: women keep men around as a backup plan

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

skateboardstephen wrote:http://youtu.be/IcJt-VXi4uQ
I hate that the very first video response to that link is "men do it too". Probably by yet another westernized cunt. Is this women's ONLY line of defense when misandry is brought into the light?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: women keep men around as a backup plan

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:http://youtu.be/IcJt-VXi4uQ
I hate that the very first video response to that link is "men do it too". Probably by yet another westernized cunt. Is this women's ONLY line of defense when misandry is brought into the light?
He did a video on that topic too about them all ways saying men do it too.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
armageddon15
Freshman Poster

Post by armageddon15 »

that's my video. there's always clowns who make stupid shaming language comments, i could make a channel solely on refuting shaming langauge.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Good channel. It inspires me greatly. Whenever my account is through being suspended, I will have to make a few of my own. I'd love to be part of the Men's Rights Movement that frequents various corners of YouTube! :D

Censorship is a bitch though. Long story short, some angry black bitches started stalking me online and flagging all of my video content, just because I said I avoid black women on a video (a video devoted to avoiding black women with shitty attitudes, no less). So my account is suspended, even though I have never made an "anti" anything video of any kind. How do you deal with the false flaggers and the trolls that go around reporting any and everything that doesn't kiss western women's ass?

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Good channel. It inspires me greatly. Whenever my account is through being suspended, I will have to make a few of my own. I'd love to be part of the Men's Rights Movement that frequents various corners of YouTube! :D

Censorship is a bitch though. Long story short, some angry black bitches started stalking me online and flagging all of my video content, just because I said I avoid black women on a video (a video devoted to avoiding black women with shitty attitudes, no less). So my account is suspended, even though I have never made an "anti" anything video of any kind. How do you deal with the false flaggers and the trolls that go around reporting any and everything that doesn't kiss western women's ass?
You live in a Chicagoland suburb, and there are a lot of Black people out in the southside too. Black women from CHICAGO are worse than the worst ghetto hoodrat from BK (BROOKLYN NY). When I lived there, I only smashed one Chi-town Black chick, and even then she was prude as hell in bed. So while still liviing in the Chi, I had defaulted back onto the 1st-4th generation Mex-American BBWs and a few non-BBW Mex-American ones and all I had to do was spit a bullshit Spanish game to them for five minutes, cop the email address, talk on yahoo and/or email for a few days, then I would be hitting it raw feeling silky aw sookie sookie Bootsy Collins good!

Reverting back to southside Chicago, I miss the soul food buffets that are almost by the NE Illinois-Indiana border.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
armageddon15
Freshman Poster

Post by armageddon15 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Good channel. It inspires me greatly. Whenever my account is through being suspended, I will have to make a few of my own. I'd love to be part of the Men's Rights Movement that frequents various corners of YouTube! :D

thanks for the support. fortunately i haven't had any trouble with flagging, and i just block trolls and give them smart ass responses. i believe that if you block a user, they can't flag you.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Chicago is decent, but it's not my scene at all.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:I'm going in 2 days, I can't wait. Chicago does have great food.
I might have an abhorrent recollection of US statistics, but Chicago, I think, used to be
the most obese city in the U.S. of Gay a few years ago.

There are a lot of BBWs in the Chicagoland area. Hell, even I was 40 lbs heavier living there.
I did Chinese and Mexican buffets at least twice a week back then LMAO. And once a month
I did a soul-food buffet on the southside almost by the Indiana border.

Do Home Run Inn's stuffed pizza! Get a small because anything bigger will be impossible to finish!!
Or go to Giordiano's to get authentic class Chicago-styled stuffed pizza.

Chicago has some of the cleanest filtered water in the U.S. of Gay yet it has some of the fattest
people which is a phenomenon that I cannot comprehend.

Upon passing the CTA Blue Line subway train tracks that separate Chicago from Cicero, was like
a virtual border crossing and shit because Cicero looked literally like Mexico.

Over half of the ads in Cicero were in Spanish. It's a big Chicagoland Mexican suburb...cool, hard-
working people.

No Jorge Zimmermans in Cicero from what I have seen.

I have met one Mexican-American BBW at the North Riverside Mall in Cicero and smashed within a 72 hour alka-seltzer elapse. LOL

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I think it's the weather, I lived up in Portland for a few years and there are some porkers up there.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Chicago is decent, but it's not my scene at all.
If it weren't for the 9 months of winter there, I would live there a 3rd time.
Because it's actually one of the least-corrupted big cities in the U.S of Gay.
Jefferson Park and most of the northside looks a lot like a 70s version of The Bronx architecture without the abandoned burnt buildings.

Although the Chicago Black women are beyond abysmal, the Mexican-American chicks in Chicago seemed
pretty feminine and chill compared to them, that would be another reason I'd return.
I would be getting ass at least every other week to every three weeks there without trying.

And it wasn't hard for me to get an IT job there. But because it was the mid-2000s and feminism
within the Latino-American community there was less prevalent.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)