Article: Dating rules for women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Article: Dating rules for women

Post by OzGuy »

This is a joke right? I actually thought this was a satirical article, until I realised they were for real.

The sad thing is, just about every Anglo woman i've dated has lived by these "dating rules".

And they wonder why more and more men are turning to foreign women?

General Dating Rules

Always look great, whatever your income. Gorgeous hair and some lipstick with rags will still turn his head. You have the advantage. You are the woman. Look your best as you could meet a potential Mr. Right anywhere at any time.
Never reveal information you don't have to. An enigmatic woman drives men wild.
Keep dates brief, but your men interested. Less is always more.
Try and stay in shape and involve some fitness regime at a gym. However much you hate it, your Mr. Right loves your body as much as your mind.
Let your man pay. If he is interested, he is interested enough to ensure you eat well and get home safely in a cab.
Ensure you receive flowers. If he doesn't know what a florist is, dump him.
Never ever sleep with a guy until he has fallen for you. Sex early in your dating game plan will ruin everything.
Always keep a guy waiting and never turn up early. It is a lady's perogative.
Never be available when he wants you to be. Never be at the end of a phone when he calls and always let him leave a message or two first before replying.
If he is available Tuesday, you are available Thursday.
Weekend shopping trips with girlfriends are sacred and not available for dates.
Keep your man standing on quicksand by shifting landmarks and goalposts constantly.
Ensure you are a good kisser. Men will walk away if you cannot kiss. Practice on a mirror if you have to.
Never ever talk about previous boyfriends, particularly their prowess in the bedroom. Your ex-boyfriends are your business only.
Never assume anything about your date until you choose to know him better. You cannot always tell by looking.
If any man shows the slightest signs of possessiveness or insecurity, run like the wind. Life is too short for boys.
If his shoes or hygiene are a disgrace, dump him.
Never talk too much about your father and how your date measures up in comparison.
Never ever come across as too available or too desperate. He will run a mile. He is the one doing the chasing.
If the guy in the corner is gorgeous, go get him and create the need in him for you. Never wait for men to come to you because you may watch him leave with someone else.
You may well have all the bodily functions of a man, just try not to demonstrate them early on.
If you want a child, don't mention it on the first few dates.
Never ever criticize his mother unless you want to remain single.

Online Dating Rules

Always let them come to you, don't chase them via email.
Block anyone who annoys you instantly.
Post the best and most vampish photo you can find.
Don't reply to instant messages with clever opening lines.
Remain aloof and let yourself be chased.
Always reply to emails at least 3 days after receipt.
Never provide your real email or phone details.
Always date safely and protect yourself at every turn.
Make sure your login name is stunning and sexy, as well as enigmatic.
Do not login for hours on end. Short, rapid visits are best.
Do not assume the person you are talking to is destitute or sad.
Never ever reply to emails on weekends. Wait until a weekday.
Never state how good your sexual performance is in your profile.
If you don't want to date married men, spell it out in your profile.
A man who doesn't reply to your email within 3 days should be ignored.
Make sure your humor levels come across in text.
Do not chat to hundreds of men at once. The delay in replying is a dead giveaway and your Mr. Right will be off.
Don't even think about misrepresenting your size or description. They will find out.
Come across as cool and sophisticated for best results
Ladies, always remember that you are a sexy, desirable woman and the world is your oyster. Always let men do the chasing and always allow yourself to be the chooser. Always stay safe and never risk yourself for the sake of attending a date. Always use a safe dating Website.

http://www.topdatingtips.com/dating-rules-for-women.htm

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Article: Dating rules for women

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

General Dating Rules

Always look great, whatever your income. Gorgeous hair and some lipstick with rags will still turn his head. You have the advantage. You are the woman. Look your best as you could meet a potential Mr. Right anywhere at any time. We look at you because you have a vagina..
Never reveal information you don't have to. An enigmatic woman drives men wild. Yes, keep your 200 different sex partners, and the fact that we aren't getting laid by you, to yourself.
Keep dates brief, but your men interested. Less is always more. "Less is more", unless it's the amount of dough in his checking account, right?
Try and stay in shape and involve some fitness regime at a gym. However much you hate it, your Mr. Right loves your body as much as your mind. Even though you're gonna let yourself turn into a fat slob, because TV told you this is "real"...
Let your man pay. If he is interested, he is interested enough to ensure you eat well and get home safely in a cab. f**k that.
Ensure you receive flowers. If he doesn't know what a florist is, dump him. f**k that, too.
Never ever sleep with a guy until he has fallen for you. Sex early in your dating game plan will ruin everything. Only sleep with a guy when he reveals that he is a drugdealer or alcoholic with a violent history.
Always keep a guy waiting and never turn up early. It is a lady's perogative. A tardy bitch is totally worth our precious time... NOT.
Never be available when he wants you to be. Never be at the end of a phone when he calls and always let him leave a message or two first before replying. American women don't need direction to be flakey.
If he is available Tuesday, you are available Thursday. And he dodged a mindgame bullet.
Weekend shopping trips with girlfriends are sacred and not available for dates. She's gotta buy slutty shit, go to loud bars, and bitch about there being no men to date, of course.
Keep your man standing on quicksand by shifting landmarks and goalposts constantly. Mindgames and Ameriskanks go hand-in-hand.
Ensure you are a good kisser. Men will walk away if you cannot kiss. Practice on a mirror if you have to. Or practice on your dyke friend(s) like everything else...
Never ever talk about previous boyfriends, particularly their prowess in the bedroom. Your ex-boyfriends are your business only. Be careful, men. This is the part where she tells you, "I'm saving myself for marriage." HAHAHAA!
Never assume anything about your date until you choose to know him better. You cannot always tell by looking. In other words, spend the entire date thinking of ways to get him to spend money, just because.
If any man shows the slightest signs of possessiveness or insecurity, run like the wind. Life is too short for boys. Hey, being "Guy #349" can make us quite nervous being with you.
If his shoes or hygiene are a disgrace, dump him. Because cleancut men who only wear Italian-made Gucci loafers REALLY want online dating type Ameriskanks!
Never talk too much about your father and how your date measures up in comparison. Of course, if she's a black Ameriskank, she doesn't even KNOW her father... by why would you ever date a black girl?
Never ever come across as too available or too desperate. He will run a mile. He is the one doing the chasing. We MUCH prefer flakiness to the actual date... NOT.
If the guy in the corner is gorgeous, go get him and create the need in him for you. Never wait for men to come to you because you may watch him leave with someone else. American women have not the balls nor the social reasoning to approach men.
You may well have all the bodily functions of a man, just try not to demonstrate them early on. Careful ladies, no logic, reasoning, comprehension, or going dutch allowed. Don't want him to think you're a man in drag!
If you want a child, don't mention it on the first few dates. Keep any vaginamony talk for the second date.
Never ever criticize his mother unless you want to remain single. Black women are great at criticizing people's mothers. No surprise they are the lowest American women.

Online Dating Rules

Always let them come to you, don't chase them via email. Women don't even give men the pleasure of chasing him.
Block anyone who annoys you instantly. By "annoys", they mean not kissing her ass and offering to spend money on her in the first email.
Post the best and most vampish photo you can find. You can post your ugliest picture. Hell, your only value is having a vagina and not being a black woman.
Don't reply to instant messages with clever opening lines. f**k cleverness. Only reply to "DUH... Me wanna spend money on you!"
Remain aloof and let yourself be chased. This needed to be said twice why???
Always reply to emails at least 3 days after receipt. But if a man does this, you block him immediately.
Never provide your real email or phone details. What makes you think we want you to have our real info?
Always date safely and protect yourself at every turn. Because every single man is an escaped inmate and psychopath... cunt.
Make sure your login name is stunning and sexy, as well as enigmatic. If we don't give a shit about your real name, we certainly don't give a shit that you call yourself "PerfectGoddess1978" either.
Do not login for hours on end. Short, rapid visits are best. Because being UNavailable works on men the way it works on women, right? Keep telling yourself that...
Do not assume the person you are talking to is destitute or sad. Even though TV already told you that he is.
Never ever reply to emails on weekends. Wait until a weekday. If you're an Americunt, you're too busy f***ing bad boys/thugs every weekend to be on a computer anyway.
Never state how good your sexual performance is in your profile. Bitch, you're not good. You just have a vagina.
If you don't want to date married men, spell it out in your profile. By definition, a "married man" is a simp mangina (unless he has an age 18-24 foreign bride).
A man who doesn't reply to your email within 3 days should be ignored. 3 days?? God forbid a man has a life outside of begging virtual prudes for p***y!
Make sure your humor levels come across in text. A woman attempting comedy is a lesbian.
Do not chat to hundreds of men at once. The delay in replying is a dead giveaway and your Mr. Right will be off. Mr. Right is off chasing and f***ing foreign girls.
Don't even think about misrepresenting your size or description. They will find out. Online is for fat American bitches to take mugshots. Fact.
Come across as cool and sophisticated for best results That's not ladylike at all. Only men should be "cool and sophisticated"... dumb Americunt.
Ladies, always remember that you are a sexy, desirable woman and the world is your oyster. Always let men do the chasing and always allow yourself to be the chooser. Always stay safe and never risk yourself for the sake of attending a date. Always use a safe dating Website. In other words, only date simp manginas who you can bully and withold all happiness from.
My edits in bold.
These apply to western women specifically.

I've got a set of rules of my own for western women and dating sites. Oh, and it ain't pretty. I'm going to make a whole separate topic about it.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Right on.

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

/\Right on dude. What an awesome post. Had loads of fun reading it.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Dating rules for women:

1. Out of the multitudes of guys who approach your skanky, fat, disgusting ass, pick the one that makes your 'gina tingle the most.
2. Be a complete f***ing bitch to all the rest.

The end.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Thanks a lot, TruthOrConsequences!
manly5000 wrote:Dating rules for women:

1. Out of the multitudes of guys who approach your skanky, fat, disgusting ass, pick the one that makes your 'gina tingle the most.
2. Be a complete f***ing bitch to all the rest.

The end.
Not the end by a long shot! :)

3. Stop bombarding your profile with what you DON'T want (in other words, stop listing everything you hated about your ex-boyfriend, baby daddy, and/or most recent date).
4. Cut the "I'm 100% [insert nationality]" crap if you can't even respond to an email composed entirely in [that nationality's native language]. (in other words, you aint "100% Italian" if you can't respond to "Buona sera, signorina! Sono molto bene! E lei?")
5. Stop telling yourself that "Mr. Right" can't be in his 20s. You may find yourself rejecting the ONLY guy(s) that are actually contacting you in the first place - on account of him being born in a different year than you, at that.
6. Give the "must have a job" line a rest. Seriously, we are in a recession, and 8 out of every ten 10 laid-off peoples are MALE. Being a victim of sexism does NOT make us undatable.
7. Stop with the mugshots. You're not in custody.

NOTE: The above were incerpts from an actual book I never finished writing called 101 Dating Site Rules - for Women.

Keep the chain going!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.