This is our house!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

This is our house!

Post by ErikHeaven »

Black people primarily made the phrase ''This is my house." I know an Asian genius named Winston Wu created this wonderful site yet we multi-year posters have made this our house as well. Its important that we own this site and own each other with standards. First off its one thing to disagree with each other in civility. Its another thing to allow some newbie to come here and repeatedly bash other members with impunity, while some of you try to make peace with that person. I have posted jobs in the past for other members. I have contributed worthwhile info whenever i found it.
This site also allows many of us to vent our frustrations as we are still here!
I am re-evaluating my life as far as moving abroad as i have a 10 year old here that i do not want to be without. I am starting to think of waiting until she is 20 to leave here.
But anyway do not let negative newbies coming here trying to order us around now. We never allow women to do that why are we allowing ANY troll man to do that here?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

it´s not bad to hear different perspectives. Otherwise there would be too many broke idiots abroad. I don´t want to be one of them.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

While, I don't mind the different points of views expressed by new members of the forum, I think some of them need to be a bit more respectful to the older members before they engage in flame wars in the beginning. Once they have
properly introduce themselves to the members here, then if they have strong disagreements with us--they can engage in strong, heated conversations on topics they disagree with.