Get a Vasectomy Today And Never Pay Some Bitch

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Get a Vasectomy Today And Never Pay Some Bitch

Post by Professor Jesus »

Stop paying these bitches for little crumb crunchers. Don't let any of these silly sluts get the keys to the vault boys. Here is a tremendous story from a student that is a role model for anyone that hates the idea of paying some loser to lie on her back and then collect 216 months of payments from you.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

+1^
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Get a Vasectomy Today And Never Pay Some Bitch

Post by OutWest »

Professor Jesus wrote:Stop paying these bitches for little crumb crunchers. Don't let any of these silly sluts get the keys to the vault boys. Here is a tremendous story from a student that is a role model for anyone that hates the idea of paying some loser to lie on her back and then collect 216 months of payments from you.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html
That is actually a pretty good tale. In much of the world though, it would be irrelevant. With child support either very difficult or impossible, there is no jackpot available for the girl and the game is mute. So you might call it "resolutions for dumb-asses who are still screwing with Women in the USA."
Try living in SE Asia or most of Latin America. Such stories here would be a joke.

outwest
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I say that the guy only made one HUGE mistake. He should have sued her for false charges and then called the press to report the story. Make an example of her. That's the only way these two-faced AW snakes will ever change.

However, it is true that this sort of jackpot crap only exists in the Anglo world as best I can tell. In 95% of the world the woman wouldn't have the government at her back to screw a man out of his life's earnings and savings. A woman without that option is a woman who is under control, less promiscuous, and more careful. And AW call women from such other countries "sluts", because they hope to marry and find a better life with a foreign man (i.e. a life that involves not living on the street). When in fact, the "sluts" are the AW who falsely marry men or trick them into marriage, like this one did, just so they can get a free meal ticket for life. Now, who's the REAL slut? Hmmm?

So, this vasectomy route is good for those guys stuck in the US, with no hope of living outside of the misandric US government's reach, and know they NEVER want to have kids. For the guys who can live outside of the US, or hope to start a new life abroad with a non-AW, then don't do it.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Great story, Professor Jesus.

If you were my minister, I would have gone to Sunday school more often :wink:
provocateur
Freshman Poster

Post by provocateur »

Jesus always knows how to tell it. Great post.

I am contemplating a vasectomy....because being in the same situation as the CL poster is exactly what I'd go to great lengths to avoid. An AW with a ticking biological clock with law on her side is a mighty dangerous thing. I dated a girl in the SFO area that was hell-bent on getting pregnant (as I found out later in our short relationship), and was willing to take a "scorched earth" approach to get knocked up. After we'd finish doing the nasty, she would take my condom off and offer to clean me up when she came back. Her plan probably involved going in the bathroom and using a turkey baster. LOL. I was not having any of that! Point is....vasectomy will bring peace of mind!