Surprise: Feminism Exists in Other Countries, Too

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Surprise: Feminism Exists in Other Countries, Too

Post by Someone »

Many posters here have a rosy view of other countries e.g. in Eastern Europe.

But did you know that in Ukraine, for example, there's a movement called "Femen" which is staging protests against prostitution, male chauvinism, etc.?

They're doing topless protests, which have become quite famous -- see this video from the British newspaper "The Guardian (warning: nudity, which the British press doesn't shy away from, unlike their prudish American counterparts) -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2 ... ts-ukraine

The point is that feminism has spread to other places too. This "Femen" organization is pushing a feminist agenda and railing against men, especially foreigners who come to E.Europe in pursuit of women. I've read that something similar was happening in Latvia, too.

Just look at those Ukrainian/Russian protesters in the video: nope, not the cute innocent angels we all thought they were. They're just as angry, bitter, in many cases ugly and unpleasant, as their North American sisters. :?

It pains me to say this, but I'm afraid E. Europe is "paradise lost".... :roll:

In the video, they're railing against the Euro 2012 Cup ("f**k Euro") that they say will lead to sex tourism and objectification of women.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

The central bankers have made it clear that they can do what they want when they want.

It makes me laugh whenever a guy on this website starts talking about marriage and letting the women move it.

Even if you live in a country in which feminism hasn't taken off, it could still happen.

You can probably get married in China and latin America with very little problems but there is a possibility that feminism could spread in those places as well.

Don't get married and don't let her move in or you might have to pay PALIMONY.

I would say just focus on relationships and don't let her move in.

If you have to get married, I would do that outside of western society. If you have to get married in America, get a prenup or asset protection plan and try to have an exit strategy before the 10 years of marriage are up or you might end up paying PALIMONY.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Surprise: Feminism Exists in Other Countries, Too

Post by odbo »

Someone wrote:Many posters here have a rosy view of other countries e.g. in Eastern Europe.
Feminism is the destruction of femininity. Feminism was first pushed on the people within the USSR and caused a lot of lasting problems just as the destruction of religion, ethnic identity and push for race-mixing did. Alcoholism and drug-addiction among men is a huge problem in Eastern Europe and a direct result of the radical social and economic policies of the USSR. But the immediate victims of Bolshevik feminism were obviously women themselves. Feminism is the enemy of femininity, but so is whoremongering sex-tourists like Winston Wu. In that respect I understand where Femen is coming from and unless they have ulterior motives (which I have yet to determine because of the language barrier) they are not necessarily the enemies of men. If a westerner comes to Ukraine to learn the language and settle down in hopes of finding a good woman, that is different from what the majority of foreign men are there to do.