Olympics now all about women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
designer
Freshman Poster

Olympics now all about women

Post by designer »

I saw CNN yesterday where the news person and some athlete referred to the Olympics as the "Women's Olympics". This title was selected as a result of for the first time female athletes outnumber male athletes by a large margin. For these two women it was reason to celebrate. Indeed this is something that we should see more of and wish for?

It is amazing to me! I always grew up to believe that the Olympic games were supposed to represent goodwill towards ALL PEOPLE and Nations. But sadly its just all about women and corporations. How many half naked shemales can you parade on tv and how many Nikes can you advertise. Too bad men are trashed any chance this society gets. What bothers me more is the fact that the so called journalist didn't even bother to ask why fewer men took part in the Olympic games this year. Could it be economics, lack of sponsors or were they just outright discriminated against? Seems the lesbians and other losers who watch that nationalist propaganda event like seeing women on screen more than men. I guess Nike can sell more shoes from plastering their name on a woman's bottom. Too bad the Olympics isn't about skill or achievement any more. All of these signs that we are seeing are leading to something very serious on the horizon. The absolute blatant attacks against men are building a massive storm that I believe shall lead to national ruin. Its too bad that the usa and uk have so chosen to degrade their men. The general perception that men are 'ugly' within itself is one of the most brutal attacks against humanity. This truly is war. Perhaps the Batman shooter isn't so crazy? Merely a reaction to a system of profound oppression that sends some men over the top. But in any system of slavery revolt and response is to be expected. Especially in the face of blatant denial on part of the american people.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Ho-Lympics?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Makes me glad that I have not kept up with the Olympics on any scale this season. After the 1990s, I don't think the Olympics has ever held my attention since.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

First of all - the olympics now has turned into the biggest load

of illuminati bullshit, i have no interest in any of it whatsoever and

i dont give a f**k about how many medals australia wins

there is so much media hype and propaganda in australia its not even funnyy

im already sick of it and the olympics havent even started yet

And a feminazi volleyball player stated she would sit out the opening if a woman atlhlete

IS NOT leading the procession as the fllag holder - WTF - see link below

lucklily andrew gaze a fromer australian basketballer has stood up and put this bitch in her place

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/londo ... 6432267150
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

FREEDOM1 wrote:First of all - the olympics now has turned into the biggest load

of illuminati bullshit, i have no interest in any of it whatsoever and

i dont give a f**k about how many medals australia wins

there is so much media hype and propaganda in australia its not even funnyy

im already sick of it and the olympics havent even started yet

And a feminazi volleyball player stated she would sit out the opening if a woman atlhlete

IS NOT leading the procession as the fllag holder - WTF - see link below

lucklily andrew gaze a fromer australian basketballer has stood up and put this bitch in her place

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/londo ... 6432267150
Australia is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Naturally Australians are sickenly patriotic, and think they will win the most medals. I hope australia don't win anything.

Also what the hell is with "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI" they shout out at the Olympics? We must be the laughing stock of the world! What the hell does it even mean? Some bogan just made it up in the 2000 olympics, so all the other bogans started saying it.

As for the feminazi, no surprises there. Let her boycott and send the bitch back home.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The Games are not about women ONLY, that's false.

But is Olympic coverage geared towards women? Yes and NBC has admitted it several times.

That's why have tend to have so many "Human Interest" stories during the games themselves.

The host broadcasters (especially in America) started seeing a dip in viewership, I believe after the 1984 games which I think is still the highest rated Games in America thus far. In surveys they found women generally not interested in the purist type coverage that we as men tend to like about any sport, even underwater basket weaving.

So the coverage is geared towards women but the Games themselves, hardly.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Poaksa wrote:Women were not allowed to attend the Game at first. Now, it has changed greatly
For the worse!
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

djfourmoney wrote:The Games are not about women ONLY, that's false.

But is Olympic coverage geared towards women? Yes and NBC has admitted it several times.

That's why have tend to have so many "Human Interest" stories during the games themselves.

The host broadcasters (especially in America) started seeing a dip in viewership, I believe after the 1984 games which I think is still the highest rated Games in America thus far. In surveys they found women generally not interested in the purist type coverage that we as men tend to like about any sport, even underwater basket weaving.

So the coverage is geared towards women but the Games themselves, hardly.

I disagree.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Are there something about olympics going on? I have not heard about that....I think I will go back to doing something useful now...yawn...
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Olympics now all about women

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

The Batman shooter was a Patsy as I've gone into in other posts. Don't hold him up as "proof" that society is unjust to men!
I understand. But collectively men/women like him who react badly are indications that their is a problem. Though such people like him could also be used to validate a broad number of societal ills. As for the comments about men's physical prowess, true, however I have met a number of young men and older men who have been conditioned to believe that a 100 pound woman can endure and demonstrate a greater ability than a 250 pound man. They also believe that the average woman can beat up a man quite easily. A few weeks ago someone posted an article about how a Chinese woman 'crushed' a man's genitals and killed him. This kind of 'news' is what helps to fuel the perception that men are weak. Thus all one has to do is focus on male genitalia. Whereas many women feel that they are immune from not only genital injury, much less the risk to even die from it. Nor general trauma in general, they believe that they are invincible. Hince the fact that you see an upsurge in women's sports. As I was told once by a woman, "Why do men even play football, shouldn't women play? I mean we can't get hurt like men." "Women don't feel pain and react to it in the way that men do", "Men are losers when it comes to pain".

In her mind this was a fact. The media and 'research' can be very effective in shifting people's views even to the point of redefining and or rewriting reality itself. The Nazis proved this through a process of mass conditioning and propaganda. You have grown men in america who fear women physically!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Congrats to UK for a spectacular opening ceremony!

As for the rest of you, the Olympic opening ceremony's march is a great opportunity to gawk at young women from countries around the globe.

My fiancee's alumni from Pepperdine is on Saudi Arabia's team. ^_^ Hopefully she gets to compete in women's 800m and not get pulled over the hijab controversy. ;p

designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

That's nice. I won't be watching but I wish the best for your friend. Perhaps the British won't try to arrest or deport her during her event. I am sure most people there are quite worried, especially with all of the CCTV, rockets and machine guns pointed at them already by the British government. Gives new meaning to 1984 for sure'
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

It's been a pretty good Olympics so far. The opening ceremony was well received by everywhere on Earth, except maybe in the US.

The cycling was great, and the women's race was actually better than the men's.

Watching Mitt Romney make an ass of himself, well that was entertaining as well. Some Americans shouldn't be allowed abroad. I don't know how his overseas (his first?) trip was reported back home, but in the UK he's now a laughing stock.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

xiongmao wrote:It's been a pretty good Olympics so far. The opening ceremony was well received by everywhere on Earth, except maybe in the US. The cycling was great, and the women's race was actually better than the men's.

Then the propaganda is working just as it should. Sorry I won't be tuning into the anti-male games hosted in that Police State called the UK.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Fem-luminati?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

What's with Google's homepage doodles? Everyday is a new doodle of a different sport with a FEMALE athlete doodle depicted. Not to mention, lot's of the web coverage (i.e. Yahoo.com) only has the highlights of the FEMALE events and rankings on the homepage.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.