Have you heard the one about rape? It's funny now

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Have you heard the one about rape? It's funny now

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

the wimminz can not take a joke...notice there are 575 comments and comments are closed.....wimminz are not happy that men are standing up for themselves.

And do not forget. Rape is such a "serious crime" that many women who are "raped" are so traumatised they actually do not know they have been "raped" until a feminist explains to them that they have been "raped".

Must be a REALLY SERIOUS CRIME if someone has to EXPLAIN TO YOU that it was a crime. So traumatic, eh?

How many other SERIOUS AND TRAUMATIC CRIMES can you men think of where the "victim" has to have it explained to them that they have been the victims of a crime, eh?

Assault? Robbery? Slander? Any man here need these crimes "explained" to them like women need "rape" explained to them by a feminist?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... -funny-now
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Always playing the victim, these feminists.

What about all the jokes about men? And the way they are portrayed? I bet these feminists never say anything about that.

What about all the times women joke about divorcing men and taking their money and children? That's worse than rape.

BTW...Some of these jokers were pretty funny.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."