The Secret of Oz (by Mr Bill Still)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

The Secret of Oz (by Mr Bill Still)

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Wintson,
i did not realise Bill Still had done another movie. He did the money masters which is one of the great movies about money.

As he notes Iceland had a bubbling economy with just 400,00 people.

One of the things I am doing in MBA is bringing in the MAN-BANK. Early on it will trade using the existing currencies. But after some time it will trade using silver, gold and platinum as the backing metals. It will be a 100% asset bank meaning that any electronic form or notes form of the currency of the man bank will be backed by 100% of the metal being on deposit. It will charge fees for making electronic forms of the currency available which will be the service it provides. It will allow electronic payment for goods and services worldwide between any two associates.

People will deposit "money" which will be used to buy silver gold or platinum to put into a vault in swiss bank. Then when trading with other men the other man knows that the precious metal is held on account by the MBA and knows that it can be sold at any time into one of the "currencies" that is spendable where he is.

This is the basis of an ""honest money" system and it is the basis of moving trade from barter to using a mechanism of exchange.

As was shown in the video and is well known...it is the quantity of money in circulation that makes the BIG difference...when the Illuminati pull money out of the money supply it is NOT that there are any less natural resources...it is that there is less money by which to motivate men to work...in recessions and depressions the Illuminati reduce the amount of money and the effect this has is to stop men from working and THAT is why we have recessions....so the MBA will have 100% precious metal assets backing the electronic currency for business transactions and therefore there can be no manipulation in the amount of the metal backing the electronic currency.

This will make MAN-dollars a stable currency just like so many other currencies were stable over the years....it will be interesting to see how all this goes....I am quite looking forward to the time when we can move off the existing currencies like dollars, euros and pounds to man-dollars or some cool name we come up with for it.

I think that mostly we will use silver for the man-bank but storage rates for silver are quite high in switzerland so converting some silver into gold or platinum would seem like a good idea.

I think with as little as 10,000 men we could create quite a nice starting economy.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: The Secret of Oz (by Mr Bill Still)

Post by Teal Lantern »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: One of the things I am doing in MBA is bringing in the MAN-BANK. Early on it will trade using the existing currencies. But after some time it will trade using silver, gold and platinum as the backing metals. It will be a 100% asset bank meaning that any electronic form or notes form of the currency of the man bank will be backed by 100% of the metal being on deposit. It will charge fees for making electronic forms of the currency available which will be the service it provides. It will allow electronic payment for goods and services worldwide between any two associates.

People will deposit "money" which will be used to buy silver gold or platinum to put into a vault in swiss bank. Then when trading with other men the other man knows that the precious metal is held on account by the MBA and knows that it can be sold at any time into one of the "currencies" that is spendable where he is.

This is the basis of an ""honest money" system and it is the basis of moving trade from barter to using a mechanism of exchange.
Sounds like BullionVault.

In any event, be careful; you don't want to wind up like ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_von_NotHaus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Dollar
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything