Merry Christmas to all on HA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Merry Christmas to all on HA

Post by RobinHood »

Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2013!

I am off to Bulgaria tomorrow to spend Christmas and New Year with my girlfriend, I will give you all an update when I get back.

For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make.

Cheers.
Robin Hood.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Merry Christmas everyone!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

merry christmas and happy new year to you to brother.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!
haha that name of yours....

your going to be starting fights just with your name alone here... :lol:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

ssjparris wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!
haha that name of yours....

your going to be starting fights just with your name alone here... :lol:
It's a shame isn't it? I feel like I'm back in the slave days here hehe. But I put a pic of myself up anyways. I'm proud of who I am in a sea of high melanin women haters tehehe
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Merry Christmas to all on HA

Post by terminator »

RobinHood wrote:...For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make. Cheers.
Thanks - enjoy yourself overseas. Dating can't be any worse in any other country.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: Merry Christmas to all on HA

Post by ***JP*** »

RobinHood wrote:Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2013!

I am off to Bulgaria tomorrow to spend Christmas and New Year with my girlfriend, I will give you all an update when I get back.

For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make.

Cheers.

Merry Christmas to you too and hope you have a wonderful time with your girlfriend and best wishes from Vilnius. :) Keep us posted. :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and in the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us, every one!"

Check out this music video, it will cheer you up and make you smile! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."