Steve Hoca's new website: Seeking interviewees!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:Steve told me that he's looking for new interview guests. Any of you interested? He's interested in interviewing some of the forum members here.

Do you think RooshV would be a good interview guest for Steve Hoca? lol
Feel free to send him to MBA and let him decide if he wants to interview me. I did an interview on the vinny eastwood show recently too.

Ok I'll ask him. How can he contact you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dudevondudenstein
Freshman Poster

Post by Dudevondudenstein »

He needs to get to work on his web site. No meta, no header, no alt tags on his image it is just a single landing page. He should install word press and create some static pages explaining his site better and who he is. Oh well.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Dudevondudenstein wrote:He needs to get to work on his web site. No meta, no header, no alt tags on his image it is just a single landing page. He should install word press and create some static pages explaining his site better and who he is. Oh well.
Very true. I don't think his cause is really going to fly until he improves the presentation and layout of his website.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:
Ok I'll ask him. How can he contact you?
I am peter@peternolan.com. It is on my personal web site...not like I am hiding! LOL!!

Our friends at ASIO are going NUTS now....they claim they have 25+ people making complaints to you tube trying to get my videos brought down! LOL!!

Like taking down videos will suppress the truth of what is going on.....they have also been trying to interfere with my email by spamming people using my email address and getting my email blocked by spam filters.....amateurs!!!! I have got access to 300+ email addresses if I want.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Steve Hoca actually saw me and Mitchell Cohn on Skype and said I was too attractive and why I don't have a woman. LOL

I guess I didn't make a good MGTOW case for disgruntled stateside men #flabbergasted&laughing
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Steve Hoca actually saw me and Mitchell Cohn on Skype and said I was too attractive and why I don't have a woman. LOL

I guess I didn't make a good MGTOW case for disgruntled stateside men #flabbergasted&laughing
LOL!! I am constantly told I am a very handsome man and women are shocked I do not have a woman in my life. Women are far too much trouble nowadays. Even the best of them. I was talking to my fav#1 the other day who was encouraging me to go out and meet some new women....."lighting might strike" that sort of thing.......I told her that I am no longer interested....she has my number...if she changes her mind..please call...

How big an indictment is it on women when a man says "you are far too much trouble for far too little benefit"
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I got an announcement from Steve Hoca that his website is back up and now contains articles that you can comment on. Here is his announcement below. Please visit his new site and share it with others.

Steve Hoca:

"Hello Everyone:

My http://www.stevehoca.com site is up and running. I am self-hosting this site through Network solutions using the WordPress interface. There was a learning curve at first (there still is) but I am doing pretty much what Winston Wu does and giving my philosophical observations of the world in general.

I also plan to do The Roller Steve Show interviews, so if anyone is interested, please email me at: steve@stevehoca.com

Please also feel free to leave comments on my articles as well, as well as suggestions you may have.

I do not share other peoples' email addresses with anyone. I am not like that. Also, if you post something that you later regret, it can easily be taken down by me with no rebuttals from my end; you are safe.

I greatly look forward to hearing from you guys soon. Please spread the world.

Steve Hoca"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca announces that he's taking more interviews from fans.

http://stevehoca.com/2014/03/19/taking- ... m-my-fans/
If anyone would like to do a phone or Skype interview with me, let me know. I can set up a time when we can talk.

I am setting up this site so that I can have a special page strictly devoted to my audio interview files. Email me at: steve@stevehoca.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Steve Hoca

March 19, 2014