E_Irizarry wrote: RobinHood wrote:
sfexcellence wrote:Congrats Robin Hood on being happier abroad! But as E_Irizarry said you're opening Pandora's Box if you bring her back to the UK, very bad anglosphere culture that should be avoided.
Totally agree with you guys that the culture in the Anglosphere is terrible, but me living in Bulgaria is not an option. For the relationship to progress she has to move here, despite the risks associated with this.
If any members have any advice on what not to do when brining a woman to the West, then please post here.
Here's my tentative list of what NOT to do:
1) Don't let her have ANY female friends
that speak english. (stfu dj IV money lol)
2) Let her sign up to a bulgarian meetup
Group on meetup.com or meetup.co.uk.
Go to every event with her.
2) Do research and only let her go to Bulgarian
churches. Attend church with her always.
3) only let her watch showsin foreign languages
4) give her a gym membership to keep that
nice little tight frame she has
5) have her read exotic poetry in her language and only let her watch
cooking channels so she can be a better cook.
6) neveroffer to do a woman's job for her.
i.e. never ever put on an apron...yes you should
do manly chores like take out the garbage
and fix and lift heavy s.hit but never
cook for or with her. you need staying power
7) never ask if she wants to make love. just seize the moment
carpe diem that b.ooty. but if shes not feeling well,
then console her but dont be overzealous in making her
never ever cry in front of her. that is something woman
cannot and will not respect.
9) tell him in a firm but not an overmasculine voice
that you wAnt the bathroom clean daily even
if she works full time.
10) never ever render cash tender to her!!!
you should buy her skirts and dreses and toiletries,
but never give her money nor a check nor a credit card.