Recording Podcast, Started Yesterday

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Recording Podcast, Started Yesterday

Post by djfourmoney »

I have some great interviews lined up and it looks like the general podcast will be lively.

If you all could do me a favor, could you find any post that I have made about any of the podcast subject matter, which is women overseas, women in FSU, money issues, etc. Post a link to your favorites so I can use them as blog post.

I will debut the podcast when I have 5-6 episodes ready to consume.

The url might be different so I am not including that in this post.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You have a podcast now? What is the link to it?

You can find your own posts yourself easily. Just click on "View Your Posts" above. Or do a keyword search for them in the Google search box at the top.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:You have a podcast now? What is the link to it?

You can find your own posts yourself easily. Just click on "View Your Posts" above. Or do a keyword search for them in the Google search box at the top.
I know I can find all my post, but the blog/podcast isn't only for my consumption. I thought people would nominate their favorite post I have written.

If no traffic, as there seem to be for this, then I will find some myself.

I am still setting up the site it will be on and maybe move the blog as well. I still have a few things to do before I start releasing it and a I said I want to provide plenty of content to listen/read before debut. That should keep everybody busy until I record a new show.