Why are people so anti-Muslim?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Why are people so anti-Muslim?

Post by zacb »

People say "Oh, Obama is a Muslim", and carry on and on about Muslims, yet they fail to grasp that even one of our founding fathers was Muslim (I wish I could find a reference, but supposedly this is the case). If they knew this, they would probably crap their pants.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

Because of 9/11, I suspect.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are people so anti-Muslim?

Post by Rocky Top »

zacb wrote:People say "Oh, Obama is a Muslim", and carry on and on about Muslims, yet they fail to grasp that even one of our founding fathers was Muslim (I wish I could find a reference, but supposedly this is the case). If they knew this, they would probably crap their pants.
This is news to me if we had a Muslim Founding Father. I knew Jefferson and a few others werent Christians, but dont know of any muslims.

But to answer your question, the hate probably stems from muslims having control of each inch of land between Morrocco and Malaysia, yet screaming about a few Jews populating a little sliver of land no bigger than Connecticut that was hardly populated during the fall of the Ottoman Empire. Then of course you have 9/11.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

FlyingMoose wrote:Because of 9/11, I suspect.
You are partially correct. Islam is the antidote to feminism. Why do you think that's
part of the reason why the CIA sent Gloria Steinem among other WASP and Anglo-Jewish
feminists into the Black community right after they knocked off MLK and Malcolm X?
They were scared-s.hitless because they knew that NOI (the Nation of Islam) was
a manipulated, modified version of its superior original Islamic religion.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

because islam is not funny. it´s quite boring.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

E_Irizarry wrote:
FlyingMoose wrote:Because of 9/11, I suspect.
You are partially correct. Islam is the antidote to feminism. Why do you think that's
part of the reason why the CIA sent Gloria Steinem among other WASP and Anglo-Jewish
feminists into the Black community right after they knocked off MLK and Malcolm X?
They were scared-s.hitless because they knew that NOI (the Nation of Islam) was
a manipulated, modified version of its superior original Islamic religion.
True, feminism in general does not work in Islamic places. I am around Muslims all the time, in fact our housekeeper
is Muslim. It does not really bother me because I do not live in in a society that is controlled by Muslim law.
Islam is also the antidote for freedom and liberty where they rule. It is a theocratic reign of terror.
Spend time in a pure Islamic state as I have (and I think Lad has) and see if YOUR opinions are tolerated.

Idiotic fools in the West fawn over the call to prayer from the tower of darkness.
There are Islamic intellectuals in the more moderate areas like Malaysia who ponder such
problems. Mahather himself was frank in questioning the lack of intellectual freedom within Islamic
traditions that saw the Muslim world miss the industrial revolution. Of course, he would still accuse his
challengers of being homosexuals and into screwing animals. That way they could be beaten and jailed.The
personal choices you make yourself would in a pure Islamic state have you taken to a field, buried in sand up
to your neck and your skull smashed with stones.

Totalitarianism of any sort can cure a lot of ills. It also may kill the patient.

Outwest
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because the media portrays them as terrorists who suppress women's rights.

And also because we need a boogeyman or enemy to fight, now that the Cold War is over. The elites seem to need us to perceive an outside enemy or threat for some reason. They will often create the myth of one.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are people so anti-Muslim?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

zacb wrote:People say "Oh, Obama is a Muslim", and carry on and on about Muslims, yet they fail to grasp that even one of our founding fathers was Muslim (I wish I could find a reference, but supposedly this is the case). If they knew this, they would probably crap their pants.
People in the west have been propagandised to within an inch of their lives about muslims......and very few have ever actually gone and loved in a muslim country like I have.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Kev
Freshman Poster

Post by Kev »

Don't blame media for growth of anti-muslim sentiments. And without media they proved they are islamist radicals by nature. And overtolerance among western people imposed by too politically correct governments made muslims even stronger in destroying the western civilization. They came here for the prizes of life and they got everything, but they didn't integrate and never will, but the only thing they want is to live in the western societies and have their savage laws here. Moreover they want us to obey these sick laws. And their only purpose is to destroy the western world, and they don't even hide it. I don't blame people who are against muslims, because it's defense reaction and I think we must unite to fight muslim menace. Many people are scared to display their views about muslims because they will be pursued by government or, what is worse, by muslim fanatics who surely will like to kill all critics and enemies of islam. Just google for a recent failed attempt of muslims to kill Danish critic of islam Lars Hedegaard. That's just one of many cases when adherents of 'peaceful' religion fight the infidels...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:Because the media portrays them as terrorists who suppress women's rights.

And also because we need a boogeyman or enemy to fight, now that the Cold War is over. The elites seem to need us to perceive an outside enemy or threat for some reason. They will often create the myth of one.
Russia is still the enemy in Hollywood and the new Russian Mafia threat is another great exaggeration of Tinseltown to scare people. And Russia is easy to pick on- they are not a protected species since they are white ( but the country is portrayed as being in Asia). If you talk bad about Islam, Muslims, Arabs ( to an average American these are synonymous) someone will frown and call you a racist. If you talk bad about Russia, no one will probably say a word.

The thing about propaganda and why it is so successful is because the majority of people are not travelers or even less - residents- in countries that are being described in the propaganda. It is so hard to say to people- Hey, go and live in........, learn the language, talk to the people and you will see for yourself! Most people will never travel to those places.

Even though I like living in a Muslim country, I have some bones to pick with the religion:

1) They don't allow you into a Mosque if you are not a Muslim. But Christians and Jews allow other faiths into their places of worship.
2) Their men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women. Their women are not allowed to marry non-Muslim men.
3) Leaving Islam is punishable by death.
4) Proselitizing ( sp) another religion to Muslims is punishable by death while they can teach about Islam to others.

As with Christianity, the history of Islam is soaked in blood and killings.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I agree ladislav's points, what I have been basically saying is while you can be skeptical of many Muslim's beliefs (I am), I believe they have a right to worship (assuming they do it within the confines of the law) and be Americans just like us. My main problem is with people who are supposed to want peace (Christians) screaming for the heads of Iran. Can't they see they are acting the same way as the people the despise? And are being played as the power's that be?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com