A secret I've kept. It's been a rough 2 weeks.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

A secret I've kept. It's been a rough 2 weeks.

Post by MJay1978 »

Hey fellow anti-feminist members. :) After a rough patch I went through in the last 2 weeks, I'm back. And I'm serious when I said these last two weeks have been rough! With that said, there is a secret I have not revealed on here yet. For all these years I have a wonderful, beautiful, and very well talented 13 year old daughter. Her name is Kaci. About 2 weeks ago I got reconnected to my daughter through a case worker. But during the reconnection, problems occured. In my testimony, this will clearly prove how bad feminism really is in America!

The first problem occured on March 17th of 2013. The grandfather to my daughter, which is one of the guardians passed away while I stayed the night at his place. Me & my daughter the next morning found him hunched over in a bath tub due to an accident from alcohol intoxication. After that day, things got worse. I found myself and my daughter were caught in the middle of a family war when both of the guardians had a divorce months before I reconnected with my daughter. There was a woman I crossed paths during the days have passed while I was spending time to get to know my daugher, which this woman is the grandfather's daughter and knew my daughter very well, but she is not a blood relative to my daughter. Her name is Amanda. There were 2 nights where we had sex. She made the initiative the first time by sending me a text to come over. This woman also made false promises to me during our conversations & sexual encounters. I was aware during our sexual encounters she was clinging onto a guy, but once again she led me into false hopes, leading me to believe she was going to leave him for me.

Currently after the grandfather's death, the grandmother to my daughter had co-guardianship. Amanda's purpose was to get guardianship of my daughter and to keep her in her custody, which her residence is 3 hours away from where I'm at in Michigan in the United States. I was inclined to help her, which I made clear to her I still wanted to be in my daughter's life. When we filed papers, the grandmother immediately filed for an emergency hearing, suspending my parental rights in the process. But during the last week before the court hearing and after the funeral and luncheon on the 23rd of March, Amanda showed her true colors. When I talked about us, she threw a double-standard at me. Also Amanda kept pushing, and pushing, and pushing for me to make this happen. These red flags alone led me into suspicion that Amanda had another purpose she was keeping from me. When I went into court for my hearing date, sure enough I found out Amanda had other plans.

When I received the investigation report papers from the attorney (this attorney was representing Kaci), the only report I could not look past was Amanda's report. She had a history of drug use, which currently is still an issue in her life. I knew by reading that alone that my daughter wouldn't be safe living with Amanda. Also the report disclosed in all capitals that "she should have no contact with my daughter as this gal feels Amanda is exploiting the situation and confusing and angering Kaci". What pissed me off the most is when it said "Amanda also mentioned she has a new boyfriend in her life"! That alone pissed me off! Once the hearing took place it was only me, the grandmother (co-guardian), and the attorney. Finally the guardianship was modified to the grandmother so that she has full guardianship. Also I got my visitations back. ....But when Amanda was left in the dust, she was not too happy. When she texted me, I confronted her over text. The moment I told her off, she started slandering me in one entire paragraph. She also made it clear that she's not going to give up on my daughter. That's when I knew I did the right thing.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad I got my visitations back with my daughter and I do want to be in her life. But I'm still having trouble modifying my feelings & emotions towards Amanda. I felt what she did was very dirty! Never in my life have I ever...and I do mean EVER been royally pissed off at a girl! The funny thing is she is a Native American woman. The reason I'm posting this is because I'm trying to find the means to look past this. I felt like this woman violated me in the worst way possible. She not only lied and manipulated me, but she manipulated and poisoned my daughter! This woman is possessed over my daughter and I did the right thing by stopping her. As far as leaving the US, for now I can't leave. My daughter needs me and I love her. But when she turns 18 and once she's freed from this guardianship, I'm seriously thinking about leaving the country and taking her with me. As far as what happened, I need some feedback on this. Let me know your thoughts and opinions are to this. Right now I'm trying to find the comfort to get over this.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Truly a sad society when...

Post by buddy77 »

They think that giving the father of a child "visitation rights" is from the goodness of their (court systems ) hearts. And they expect the father to be grateful for that privilege!

Winston:

Didn't feminism succeed already in destroying the family unit? if i remember correctly, there is quote somewhere where a feminist leader said that they aspire to destroy the family unit.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: Truly a sad society when...

Post by MJay1978 »

buddy77 wrote:They think that giving the father of a child "visitation rights" is from the goodness of their (court systems ) hearts. And they expect the father to be grateful for that privildge!

Winston:

Didn't feminism succeed already in destroying the family unit? if i remember correctly, there is quote somewhere where a feminist leader said that they aspire to destroy the family unit.
...Yeah. I know. I don't like the parenting time limit I'm stuck with to be honest, but I'm just glad I didn't lose my parenting time completely. As far as Winston's quote you added, it is correct because that's exactly what Amanda was trying to do. Her actions were of a feminist alone. She used sex as a weapon against me, led me to false hopes, and close to the court date she threw a double standard at me. During the first night we connected, she mentioned she had a boyfriend, but she really didn't like him. But then she turns around and does this close to the day we were suppose to meet up in court. If I did fight with Amanda, we both would have lost her, but from my choice alone, she did not accept that and instantly turned on me. Even though Amanda is not a blood relative to my daughter. As the anti feminist that I am, I found these actions she displayed to be greatly unacceptable and selfish.