Why are American schools so poor in performance?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Why are American schools so poor in performance?

Post by lovelybunny »

They don't teach well. I once saw group of teachers teach kindergartners that Africa is a COUNTRY! No joke. Instead of explaining it as a continent, they said it was a country. They were talking about holidays from around the world and Kwanza came from the CONTINENT of Africa, but the teachers did NOT say it that way. Moreover, MANY American students could NTO find Iraq on a map before they invaded it! Why? Why is the education so lousy?
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Because public schools are staffed mostly by useless sluts like yourself.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That suck cock in pursuit of bank credit.

In all seriousness, ask the credit monopoly they set the current US school system up.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 2nd, 2013, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

clowny wrote:Because public schools are staffed mostly by useless sluts like yourself.
Chill with the personal attacks, 'clowny.' I've already had to deal with another poster with the same problem as you, recently. I don't want to have to get strict with you too....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

clowny wrote:Because public schools are staffed mostly by useless sluts like yourself.
Hey!!! What's with the name calling? Did I insult you? Why on't you insult me? Do you have no manners? End of discussion between us. Don't even respond to this as I don't want to hear it.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Ghost wrote:It's by design. The purpose of schools is to produce a uniform, standardized population: a population just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and push buttons, but not smart enough to think for themselves and rock the boat.

The schools, teachers, and teachers unions would like you to think it is a money problem or a politicians interfering problem.

But it is about control. State control via forced indoctrination for the formative years of you life.

In essence, it takes power away from individuals, families, communities (real communities - I'm not referring to the Newspeak of the politicos), and "We the People." Education is what people used to free themselves. It, along with other vital freedoms, kept Americans free.

School is what weakens the people and helps the GovCorp.

That's the short version. Look up a man named John Taylor Gatto. He explains it in more detail.
Terrible. I think it's best to NOT go to school in the US.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

lovelybunny wrote:
Hey!!! What's with the name calling? Did I insult you? Why on't you insult me? Do you have no manners? End of discussion between us. Don't even respond to this as I don't want to hear it.
Yaa clowny quit being such a clown!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

America's school system had to be taken out by the elite, go research what they were teaching our kid's 100 years ago. It was very advanced to say the least.

Once you study the real history of the USA you will know why it was destroyed by our ruler's who print the money.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:America's school system had to be taken out by the elite, go research what they were teaching our kid's 100 years ago. It was very advanced to say the least.

Once you study the real history of the USA you will know why it was destroyed by our ruler's who print the money.
I agree that America's school system has been destroyed by the elites. The majority of the education is about feminism, how feminism was good, how the Hitler and the Nazi's were wrong and everything they did was evil, how Stalin and the USSR was evil, how Mao was evil, that homosexuality is okay, that democracy is the best, that America is the best, they try to whitewash the long list of atrocities committed by America, that there is no god or intelligent design, and they talk about how America is the greatest country in the world. Then they study the subjects necessary to get into college where they become indebted to the banks and upon graduation become corporate serfs. They brainwash the people, use fear to control them, try to prevent them from thinking for themselves, and regard everyone else that opposed or rivaled America as an enemy.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Indoctrination is what you get at school and education is what you get in everyday life(or on forums like this). Everything on the subjects of Social Science and History is a lie. One of my biggest regrets in life is going to college.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

College is the new high school.

It's a combination of Globalization (more competition), the Illuminati cabal seeking to undermine American power, etc., and the American public becoming dumber.

It wasn't until Obama said no to a bunch of new HB1 Visas for IT workers, etc. that Bill Gates and Zuckerberg went on CNN pleading with Americans to learn how to program/code.....

It's very simple really. Hell even where I am working, I am surrounded by Indians that dress like they just came from India last week. All are contractors, and probably 99% of them are HB1 sponsored, and are being paid 35,000 a year for 115-125,000 work an American would be paid to do.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

SO what can we do?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lovelybunny wrote:SO what can we do?
Nothing can be done to change the country. It's too late for that. My suggestion is to leave the country or move to a part of the U.S. where you can find like-minded, awake people in the community.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That was totally uncalled for. One more time and you will receive a temporary ban.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne