What will you do, Winston?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I live outside city limits. I have plenty of storable food. I have plenty of ammo. I still have my military issue flak vest and kevlar helmet. My house has excellent visibility and there are limited vectors of approach. This area is immune to severe weather problems due tot he rolling hills and thick wooded areas. And there is a robust freshwater stream with trout right outside my front door. I would say my chances of survival in a Katrina-like event are pretty good.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Grunt wrote:I live outside city limits. I have plenty of storable food. I have plenty of ammo. I still have my military issue flak vest and kevlar helmet. My house has excellent visibility and there are limited vectors of approach. This area is immune to severe weather problems due tot he rolling hills and thick wooded areas. And there is a robust freshwater stream with trout right outside my front door. I would say my chances of survival in a Katrina-like event are pretty good.
Wow, nice to see you back Grunt!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:I live outside city limits. I have plenty of storable food. I have plenty of ammo. I still have my military issue flak vest and kevlar helmet. My house has excellent visibility and there are limited vectors of approach. This area is immune to severe weather problems due tot he rolling hills and thick wooded areas. And there is a robust freshwater stream with trout right outside my front door. I would say my chances of survival in a Katrina-like event are pretty good.
It's great to see you back Grunt! I thought you were abducted by aliens or something! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Just stopped by the commiserate with Ladislav a bit. Have not seen the alien abductors in months.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.