Clearly, I'm a changed man forever

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Clearly, I'm a changed man forever

Post by S_Parc »

Ok people, this is now becoming a broken record.

A mere 4 years ago, I was contemplating marriage and family with a Brazilian woman. Since that relationship had ended and I'd become a fully focused professional in the greater Boston/eastern Massachusetts region (my hometown since birth, essentially), I'm a changed man.

Nowadays, all I see are b@@bs & @ss (that is when I'm actually looking). Just today, I'd seen two women (one in the post office & the other at a pizza joint) and in both situations, I only remember one lady's rack, and the other, her bottom. Clearly, I have no true interest in women anymore, other than b*inking 'em a/o fondling a favorite body part.

Is this honestly possible? I do know that one was a blond and the other, a brunette, but I can't really recall them. They just don't matter to me.

I can now go to let's say Montreal, b*ink esc*rts, come home, and be done with women, 100% of the time, almost all of the time. What's happened to me? I'm no longer a part of the human coupling scene.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

You've grown up. You now realize a woman cannot cuntrol you with her vagina and your desire for it. Once this happens, life gets much easier.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

This happens the world over. Seen plenty of Hong Kong guys nipping over the border for a quickie in Shenzhen or Dongguan.

I wouldn't focus just on work though, women are there to make our lives less empty.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

xiongmao wrote:I wouldn't focus just on work though, women are there to make our lives less empty.
True. I'm not really sure whether women as a collective group should be allowed to take some credit for the progression of the human race. But I know that the human race would have gotten nowhere without them, because men only accomplish shit to try and please women.. so without p***y as a motivating force, would man bother to accomplish anything?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

xiongmao wrote:I wouldn't focus just on work though, women are there to make our lives less empty.
But that's just the point, I have a full range of activities now.

Martial Arts, basketball, the Internal Arts [like Qigong], etc. It's just that within the whole world of work and that of extracurriculars [ apart from commerce ] , women as a group, don't matter anymore. They're possibly, the most boring aspect of life, aside from their knockers and their bottoms.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Clearly, I'm a changed man forever

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:Ok people, this is now becoming a broken record.

A mere 4 years ago, I was contemplating marriage and family with a Brazilian woman. Since that relationship had ended and I'd become a fully focused professional in the greater Boston/eastern Massachusetts region (my hometown since birth, essentially), I'm a changed man.

Nowadays, all I see are b@@bs & @ss (that is when I'm actually looking). Just today, I'd seen two women (one in the post office & the other at a pizza joint) and in both situations, I only remember one lady's rack, and the other, her bottom. Clearly, I have no true interest in women anymore, other than b*inking 'em a/o fondling a favorite body part.

Is this honestly possible? I do know that one was a blond and the other, a brunette, but I can't really recall them. They just don't matter to me.

I can now go to let's say Montreal, b*ink esc*rts, come home, and be done with women, 100% of the time, almost all of the time. What's happened to me? I'm no longer a part of the human coupling scene.
Welcome to your mid-30s. :lol:
Now the tables turn and they start chasing you.

Just remember, the bulge she's really checking out ... is your wallet. :shock:
DNA + ATM = Daddy material :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

xiongmao wrote:This happens the world over. Seen plenty of Hong Kong guys nipping over the border for a quickie in Shenzhen or Dongguan.

I wouldn't focus just on work though, women are there to make our lives less empty.
No need to go over the border from Hong Kong if you don't want to. Many men can find relief right in their own neighborhoods.

http://sex141.com/en/

I know many men who just go out pretending to do errands and have all of their needs met within a couple of hours. Though Shenzhen and Dongguan are a lot cheaper. And then there is Macau, the male version of Disneyland. Gambling, hot sexy women and good food. What else does a man need? :-)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

smallcheese wrote:No need to go over the border from Hong Kong if you don't want to. Many men can find relief right in their own neighborhoods.

http://sex141.com/en/

I know many men who just go out pretending to do errands and have all of their needs met within a couple of hours. Though Shenzhen and Dongguan are a lot cheaper. And then there is Macau, the male version of Disneyland. Gambling, hot sexy women and good food. What else does a man need? :-)
The best legal rates for the US/Canadian crowd is Montreal city, from $180-$220/hr. Thus, for being an expensive cost-of-living city, Hong Kong is doing rather well :wink:, in contrast to most North American destinations.

I'd forgotten about Macao, all together. I'd heard that all one needs to do is park oneself in the Lisbon Hotel/Club, and everything is provided.

AB discussion thread

smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

The only thing that is really expensive in Hong Kong is real estate. Both renting and buying. Other than that though, it's an ideal place for a single man. Not only does it have its own reasonable diversions inside the city, but it's a great jumping point to all parts of Asia, including Macau, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, China.

$400 HKD for an hour P4P in Hong Kong is very reasonable. Roughly converts to $50 USD. Impossible I think to get it that cheap in the U.S. or Canada unless you're with some drugged out skank. In Hong Kong, they get a fresh supply of women from across the border in China who are visiting on tourist visas and looking to make money to bring back home to the village.

The hotel you're referring to is Lisboa, the first hotel in Macau. If you just go to the basement of Lisboa, the hookers there parade around in circles for you. The only problem is that if you're not Asian, they won't look at you. But there are P4P and non P4P options everywhere in Macau. If you go to one of the many massage parlors there, many will provide you with free food and non alcoholic drinks. Some even have a menu of things you want your lady to do to you when you're together. You just have to check off what you want. Now that's what I call customer service! :-)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Clearly, I'm a changed man forever

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

S_Parc wrote:What's happened to me? I'm no longer a part of the human coupling scene.
You have figured out women....well done. I must say, it was not a pleasant experience for me to go through the same process. Having said that? I would like my fav#1 to change her mind, sure. But after 2.5 years? I doubt that is going to happen. She is a "no" and that's fine.

Once you have dated quite a few women you start to realise that there is not much there to be had. My fixation with fav#1 is really about how she helped me save my life when I was suicidal and how she was very much a "lifeline" as I reinvented my life from May 08 to 2010. What man would not want to be with a kind and caring woman who went out of her way to help him when he really needed it? That bodes well for the future. We all get sick. We all need a hand occasionally. But if you honestly look at it? How many times has a woman actually been helpful to you in your life other than maybe your mother or grand mother? Women don't help men. Men don't help men.

And once I got over all that? All the OTHER women, as nice as they are here in Germany, are simply not interesting.

I was talking to my fav#1 recently about all this. I was asking her if she might change her mind from no to yes any time soon. She repeated no...and suggested "why not find another woman"? I noted to her that 99.9% of women are liars who just want to get money from a man...they want the proceeds of the mans labour....and since women are such consummate liars us men can not tell when we are being lied to by a woman.....so I did not want to spend the time and effort of trying to find that 1 in 1,000 since I was likely to be lied to by any woman that came along.

Once you realise that 999 of 1000 women are simply trying to lie to you in order to get the benefit of the proceeds of your labour? They are not very attractive people. Sorry to say that on Winstons site where dating ads are a source of his revenues but that is what it is really all about. This is why the MBA recommends a "marriage agreement". A "marriage agreement" documents the terms and conditions of the marriage...

If women were honest they would be quite happy to complete and sign such marriage agreements....but they won't....that makes them dishonest right off the bat.

So I was saying to my fav#1.....it is you or no one.....simple. Not meaning, of course, that I will not have a few girlfriends along the way....meaning that I would never allow another woman to live in my house or get close to me emotionally.

I keep telling women "Women have been the biggest disappointment of my life because I was sold a lie by my mother and father when I was too young and trusting to know it was a lie."

So it is up to men like me to pass the word to young men...that they are being sold a lie...I have asked men to help me get the word to young men but even other men will not help me thereby condemning many young men to the same disaster that I went through. Men are killing women and children in rapidly increasing numbers in custody disputes. And no one seems to care about stopping that either.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!