America has to be the most controlled society up to date

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

America has to be the most controlled society up to date

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Every thing here is so fake and programmed. Most the people I know are fake as hell and act like they have to impress everybody. It's funny how whenever America f***s up in hiding something, the citizens don't do shit about it. For example, none of my friends are even concerned about the NSA scandal. What's funny is all the zionist media has to do is pull out some bullshit rebuttal and the populace will drink that kool aid like it's no other. Stockholm syndrome at its finest. They live in a constant state of denial, and will pounce if you try to break this barrier. What's funny if people try to do something, the american slaves will fight for their loving masters like a loyal dog. See the occupy wall street protests for example. Or hell, look at the civil rights movements.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

germanguy
Freshman Poster

Re: America has to be the most controlled society up to date

Post by germanguy »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Every thing here is so fake and programmed. Most the people I know are fake as hell and act like they have to impress everybody. It's funny how whenever America f***s up in hiding something, the citizens don't do shit about it. For example, none of my friends are even concerned about the NSA scandal. What's funny is all the zionist media has to do is pull out some bullshit rebuttal and the populace will drink that kool aid like it's no other. Stockholm syndrome at its finest. They live in a constant state of denial, and will pounce if you try to break this barrier. What's funny if people try to do something, the american slaves will fight for their loving masters like a loyal dog. See the occupy wall street protests for example. Or hell, look at the civil rights movements.
The modern western world with America as it´s "motherland" is not different to any other political system in terms of stuff like brainwashing people and controlling the media. The problem is just that they are very good at doing that, most people think that they are free and have an "personal opinion". In the former Soviet Union everyone knew that the media and the politicians lie, nowadays people believe in what the TV, newspapers and the radio is telling them. What´s shocking is that the most people are simply not able to think critically at all. They don´t understand that their opinions are heavily influenced and by no means "free". There is also no freedom of speech. I remember about a case in which a German woman was kicked out of her job and ridiculed in public. She was a TV presenter and was brave enough to criticize the loss of family values. She is a conservative supporting "old-fashioned" family models. They twisted her arguments around until they somehow managed to make her appear like a Nazi even though looking at what she said/wrote made it 100% clear she is not a Nazi in any way.

The same thing would happen if somebody decided to call out immigrants, gays, women, whatever group of allegedly oppressed people. Anybody who is potentially dangerous to the system while disagreeing with the mainstream media opinion is getting isolated and attacked.

In Germany you are also not allowed to use former Nazi symbols, you are also not allowed to express doubt about the Holocaust. The name "Adolf Hitler" must be censored in video games... Lots of regulations like that.

That´s what you call freedom of speech in the western world I guess... And don´t get me wrong I am not even a Nazi. But how can a political system claim to be free and allow freedom of speech when you are getting arrested for your political beliefs.

The same thing would happen if somebody decided to call out immigrants, gays, women, whatever group of allegedly oppressed people. Anybody who is potentially dangerous to the system while disagreeing with the mainstream media opinion is getting isolated and attacked. At the same time western governments attack countries like Iraq because the people there are not free. Hypocrisy at it´s best and way too many people are stupid enough to believe in these lies. If countries outside the NATO lead any military operations against other countries then they are criminals, when the western governments do the same they are liberators who want the best for the local people. :roll:

Another thing that is extremely "weird" is that the western countries claim religious freedom while at the very same time in any mainstream media outlet you are spoon-fed anti-Islam and anti-Christianity stuff. It is shocking to see what, especially young people, in western Europe think about religions. They are brainwashed into thinking that any religious morals are outdated and stupid. You would be openly ridiculed for stating to believe in the bible. They are also taught that Islam is a religion of fanatic terrorists and misogyny. They are taught that our "liberal morals" are superior to old-fashioned religious beliefs, that´s why they believe that we must liberate Muslims from themselves. Is it a coincidence that 90% of all "news reports" are about terrorists and misogyny in Muslim countries?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You 2 are very anti semitec and need to be dealt with, I'm contacting the authorities.
Time to Hide!