Is America a Jewish country, not a Western country?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Is America a Jewish country, not a Western country?

Post by Mew6ix »

Winston wrote:
June 27th, 2013, 11:37 pm
Check out this email I received about America being a Jewish country and deep down, as cold as Taiwan. What do you think?

The Fed and banking system, which tries to enslave everyone in debt and wreck the economy, definitely does seem to be run by Jewish usury, a practice which got the Jews kicked out of 79 countries in world history, and one of the reasons why Hitler hated them I guess. (Perhaps he was right about them?) What Hitler feared from the Jews does seem to have come to pass in America, unbeknownst to most Americans.
Dear Mr Wu:

My name is Henry and nice meeting you.

May I say something?

America is not a western country. It is a Jewish country with Greek-Roman system of government administration. However, even the ways administrations are carried out, it is Jewish.

America denounced the British way of things after Independence. The British/Western way are the very thing Americans hate, hate to the bones. They adopted the Jewish ways.

Americans, especially in the silicon valley, are very very superficial, very eastern! Do not ever think The US is a western country.

I truly lived in a western country before, so I know the difference.

Americans are like plastic mannequins with a smile whereas Taiwanese are like plastic mannequins with no facial expression.

I think the two societies are very similar and you mentioned that before. However, I think Taiwan society is not as hypocritical. People are just rude in Taiwan and cold. Americans have a smile but you approach them, you know they are very cold.

Taiwan girls are no doubt the most beautiful in Asia, and are comparable to the most beautiful females in the world, but most of them have several issues make them extremely unattractive.

1)Most of them are very cold, very unapproachable, very stuck-up.
2)Even if you can approach them, you find most of them are very simple, very narrow minded, you can not connect with them intellectually. If you try, they think you are strange and begin to alienate you.
3)Most of them get angry with you easily, for no reason at all, they make something out of nothing to lash out at you.
4)If you say Taiwan girls are simple, you may be in for a rude surprise. They have a lot of hidden messages, meta-messages when they talk, that you have to construe.
Secular Jew. Religious Jews tend to control their women to prevent them from being whores, while the secular Jews encourage girls to become sexually available for Former Minister Ben Levin and his friend Kathleen Wynne.