Would you let your daughter marry a man of another race ?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would you allow your daughter to have sex with or marry a man of another race?

No, keep the savages away from my sacred flesh.
18%
Maybe, if he has his shit together and isn't thug trash.
55%
Yes, I couldn't care less.
27%

Total votes: 11
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Would you let your daughter marry a man of another race ?

Post by Repatriate »

Forget about sons because who your son has sex with doesn't have the same implications. Daughters on the other hand..

It's a question that seems to polarize a lot of people. I like to occasionally blitz people with it out of the blue when i'm having a conversation just to see what they say. You can usually read a lot about the people from the responses. Even with people you think you know well the answers are surprising.

Out of a few of my male acquaintances a few really do have daughters and usually they always have to pause and think about it followed up by an overly P.C. vague response. When you probe it a bit more they usually say they prefer their daughters to marry someone like them or they rule out blacks/latinos based on various reasons. Then when you probe further they come up with a whole laundry list of racial grievances and rationale.

It doesn't matter if the person is asian, white, black, latino, etc.. the responses in America at least are invariably quite similar. I think this sort of thing more than anything else shows how racially divided America is at all times.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I couldn't care less as long as the guy isn't a thug or acts like your typical dirt-bag, Westerner (i.e. American/Anglo).
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Would you let your daughter marry a man of another race

Post by Teal Lantern »

Repatriate wrote:Forget about sons because who your son has sex with doesn't have the same implications. Daughters on the other hand..

It's a question that seems to polarize a lot of people. I like to occasionally blitz people with it out of the blue when i'm having a conversation just to see what they say. You can usually read a lot about the people from the responses. Even with people you think you know well the answers are surprising.

Out of a few of my male acquaintances a few really do have daughters and usually they always have to pause and think about it followed up by an overly P.C. vague response. When you probe it a bit more they usually say they prefer their daughters to marry someone like them or they rule out blacks/latinos based on various reasons. Then when you probe further they come up with a whole laundry list of racial grievances and rationale.

It doesn't matter if the person is asian, white, black, latino, etc.. the responses in America at least are invariably quite similar. I think this sort of thing more than anything else shows how racially divided America is at all times.
"Let?" :lol:

1) How would you prevent the marriage?
The majority of kids are born to unmarried parents, so ...
2) How would you prevent her having sex/children with undesirables just by not being formally married to one?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

My father was always like this --> :evil: when a black guy came to get me from the house. Most of the time it wasn't a date, it was just us car-pooling & a bunch of us going to hang out somewhere. He has loads of black friends but just didn't want us with black guys period. 6 out of 10 people in the Caribbean are black btw.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Renata wrote:My father was always like this --> :evil: when a black guy came to get me from the house. Most of the time it wasn't a date, it was just us car-pooling & a bunch of us going to hang out somewhere. He has loads of black friends but just didn't want us with black guys period. 6 out of 10 people in the Caribbean are black btw.
Since I have been literally eating up this Arizona sun, I probably would get the gasface from your pops too if I were to come to pick you up from your spot.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

I could care less as long as the guy isn't an ass or a complete retard. that would eliminate the majority of americans, lol. :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236