Why are so many guys in denial about looks theory?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Why are so many guys in denial about looks theory?

Post by Jeremy »

Even on here.

Since most guys aren’t blind, I’m assuming they simply don’t know how to judge male looks from the perspective of girls under 25. They add points for facial masculinity, when in fact they should be doing the exact opposite. When I was at uni, girls were exclusively chasing pretty boy twinks with feminine faces. Guys also tend to focus on trivialities like height and eye colour, while complete overlooking facial thirds, brow shape, interpupillary distance, skin quality, etc.

What do you think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Because I can just go out and see some ugly fatass white guy with some goddess. Trying to understand girls is like trying to understand the most complicated part of quantum physics. You just don't even bother.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Because I can just go out and see some ugly fatass white guy with some goddess. Trying to understand girls is like trying to understand the most complicated part of quantum physics. You just don't even bother.
Really? I literally never see anything like that. Most of the girls here are with guys who are better looking than them. Sometimes they're looks matched, but then I assume the guy has social status.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Jeremy wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Because I can just go out and see some ugly fatass white guy with some goddess. Trying to understand girls is like trying to understand the most complicated part of quantum physics. You just don't even bother.
Really? I literally never see anything like that. Most of the girls here are with guys who are better looking than them. Sometimes they're looks matched, but then I assume the guy has social status.
Most of the girls I see here are with average or ugly guys.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are so many guys in denial about looks theory?

Post by OutWest »

Jeremy wrote:Even on here.

Since most guys aren’t blind, I’m assuming they simply don’t know how to judge male looks from the perspective of girls under 25. They add points for facial masculinity, when in fact they should be doing the exact opposite. When I was at uni, girls were exclusively chasing pretty boy twinks with feminine faces. Guys also tend to focus on trivialities like height and eye colour, while complete overlooking facial thirds, brow shape, interpupillary distance, skin quality, etc.

What do you think?
You are right in a way- American women are groomed to like "guys" vs men.
If you consider yourself a "guy" it means you are closer to the weak male stereotype
many American female (and some others) desire. Myself, I have little use for "guys" and
consider it an insulting term...like being called a semi-fag or he-bitch.

The fact that many American and other western women like such he-bitches is hardly a reason to be one.

Outwest
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

because of the heavy stigma against anything stylish for guys in america as being "gay". What's hilarious is that i was traveling in florida, met some european guys, and they kept saying that they got hit on by gay guys.

Abso-fricking hilarious.