Be the ruler of your domain.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Be the ruler of your domain.

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

This is beautiful and completely true. Women know that men put them on a pedestal, and that's what gives them power. I especially loved this:

"You look down in disdain at crack addicts and coke-heads, while you slither around in the dust of the earth for a chemical release that isn’t any different."

That's why it's so silly to chase after a girl out of lust. I love reading this forum because you guys are on to something with your awakened disapproval of female hypocracy, and I think you great men should be looking for a girl that will be above the whole power-controlling-men-with looks/makeup/sexy clothes thing. Sadly many foreign women are like this too. They are just sweeter on the outside because they are not taught to be 'snobby' like American women. That doesn't mean they are sweet on the inside, though. Many of them are the female version of that really 'great, happy' guy friend who is always willing to take advantage of you.

Don't settle for a girl and put her on a pedestal just because she smiled at you instead of calling you a "creeper", you are selling yourself short. Especially if she spends so much time doing makeup/hair/clothes. Because that stuff she spends hours doing to herself (and trust me it's a lot more than you guys know-- it's not visible to the eye and that's the point, girls want to look 'naturally' beautiful) isn't for you, it's for all men, thus making you replaceable. By telling her she is beautiful you are just repeating the words of numerous other men, you are not special to her, you are just inflating her ego more. Girls who spend so much time on their appearance do it because they know the power it gives and they choose to utilize it. If a girl chooses to benefit from this power, then she is very egoistic and she is not sweet or modest on the inside, despite how she may look and act. Often it's the plain-janes who are the sweetest.

So instead of spending time fighting for hot girls and calling non-perfect girls lazy and ugly, look for a girl who makes you feel at home, and is your best friend. That's the girl you should cherish and call beautiful. Then maybe one day your plain-jane will get prettied up for you and only you and she will look so beautiful and you'll have the pleasure of knowing it's not something she normally does, therefore it's for you and you are special and irreplaceable to her.

Just my 2cents, take it or leave it.