Halloween in other Countries?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FreeWanderer
Freshman Poster

Halloween in other Countries?

Post by FreeWanderer »

I know that there is a version of Halloween in Spanish speaking countries known as Dia do los Muertos- or day of the dead- but i was wondering to any of you ex-pats out there- do other countries do their own version of halloween where everyone dresses up in costumes?

It do a very good Captain Jack Sparrow that gets me laid every halloween in US, so I figure it probably would play off well in other countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Halloween in other Countries?

Post by Moretorque »

FreeWanderer wrote:I know that there is a version of Halloween in Spanish speaking countries known as Dia do los Muertos- or day of the dead- but i was wondering to any of you ex-pats out there- do other countries do their own version of halloween where everyone dresses up in costumes?

It do a very good Captain Jack Sparrow that gets me laid every halloween in US, so I figure it probably would play off well in other countries.
Jack Sparrow takes it up the pooper.
Last edited by Moretorque on October 7th, 2013, 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

FreeWanderer wrote:I know that there is a version of Halloween in Spanish speaking countries known as Dia do los Muertos- or day of the dead- but i was wondering to any of you ex-pats out there- do other countries do their own version of halloween where everyone dresses up in costumes?

Is this a joke or are you serious?

Do you even know what the Dias los Muertos even means?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:
FreeWanderer wrote:
Is this a joke or are you serious?
Bettin he's serious. Chicks love to play dressup... And NaughtyNomad runs around in a pirate hat pulling girls in clubs all over the world.

Makes no sense to me, but as I am not a chick, who cares what I think?