Halloween in other Countries?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FreeWanderer
Freshman Poster

Halloween in other Countries?

Post by FreeWanderer »

I know that there is a version of Halloween in Spanish speaking countries known as Dia do los Muertos- or day of the dead- but i was wondering to any of you ex-pats out there- do other countries do their own version of halloween where everyone dresses up in costumes?

It do a very good Captain Jack Sparrow that gets me laid every halloween in US, so I figure it probably would play off well in other countries.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Halloween in other Countries?

Post by Moretorque »

FreeWanderer wrote:I know that there is a version of Halloween in Spanish speaking countries known as Dia do los Muertos- or day of the dead- but i was wondering to any of you ex-pats out there- do other countries do their own version of halloween where everyone dresses up in costumes?

It do a very good Captain Jack Sparrow that gets me laid every halloween in US, so I figure it probably would play off well in other countries.
Jack Sparrow takes it up the pooper.
Last edited by Moretorque on October 7th, 2013, 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

FreeWanderer wrote:I know that there is a version of Halloween in Spanish speaking countries known as Dia do los Muertos- or day of the dead- but i was wondering to any of you ex-pats out there- do other countries do their own version of halloween where everyone dresses up in costumes?

Is this a joke or are you serious?

Do you even know what the Dias los Muertos even means?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:
FreeWanderer wrote:
Is this a joke or are you serious?
Bettin he's serious. Chicks love to play dressup... And NaughtyNomad runs around in a pirate hat pulling girls in clubs all over the world.

Makes no sense to me, but as I am not a chick, who cares what I think?