Seetha Kulandaisamy, Man-hating Feminist, Austin TX

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Post by HunterFleming1991 »

tre wrote:I don't find her attractive at all. However, one of the most beautiful women on earth is Indian. I just don't think it gets much hotter than Freida Pinto:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Freida+ ... =621&dpr=1

I wonder if you can find girls remotely close in attractiveness within India? If so, I'm there!:) I've never seen an Indian woman ANYWHERE that comes close thus far...
she's okay but there are a lot of indian women who are MUCH hotter than this.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

HunterFleming1991 wrote:
tre wrote:I don't find her attractive at all. However, one of the most beautiful women on earth is Indian. I just don't think it gets much hotter than Freida Pinto:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Freida+ ... =621&dpr=1

I wonder if you can find girls remotely close in attractiveness within India? If so, I'm there!:) I've never seen an Indian woman ANYWHERE that comes close thus far...
she's okay but there are a lot of indian women who are MUCH hotter than this.
In India? I've seen plenty of Indian women in the USA and especially Singapore, but none were even remotely attractive to me. I was very surprised to find that Freida Pinto was Indian when I searched for her after seeing her in a movie. I don't think it's possible to be "hotter", but that could be my personal preference vs yours. Anyway, I may add India to my list of places to visit. I've always loved Indian food (it was GREAT in Singapore), but never knew the women could be so attractive.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Seetha Kulandaisamy, Man-hating Feminist, Austin TX

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

All,
I did a video about this.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Post by HunterFleming1991 »

Well, YouTube deleted Peter's youtube account over this video about Seetha Kulandaisamy. That is, they didn't just suspend his account for a few days, they fully deleted it permanently. This is why men need to create their own video website that is free from censorship.

Regarding your account: peternolan1109

The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:

wK6WnFvVL-4F82 - Seetha Kulandaisamy Denoucement
Because this is the third violation of the Community Guidelines in six months and you have received previous warnings, your account has now been terminated. Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts.

For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the Help Centre.

Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the help centre

Sincerely,

The YouTube Team