A Contrast Between Two Profiles on POF...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Contrast Between Two Profiles on POF...

Post by djfourmoney »

Last edited by djfourmoney on November 10th, 2013, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, Djfourmoney is right! Foreign women profiles are so much more different than their American counterparts, it's pretty noticeable and shocking at first.

All the American women profiles spell 'angry feminist, materialistic bitch and self-absorbed narcissist' to a tee.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:Yeah, Djfourmoney is right! Foreign women profiles are so much more different than their American counterparts, it's pretty noticeable and shocking at first.

All the American women profiles spell 'angry feminist, materialistic bitch and self-absorbed narcissist' to a tee.
I found German girl here in LA that was dating a guy without a car (African-American I am going to assume, I found her on a IR site). She said it was sort of a drag and wouldn't do it again. Its likely, like so many people it seems, he didn't make any effort to get a car or another car whatever the case is.

Just like the American girl I found in Louisiana that was complaining about men (Black men) who kept using the excuse of Katrina as the reasons they didn't replace the car they lost.

Okay Katrina wiped out many people especially Blacks of what little wealth or assets they had like cars. But seriously its been eight years (at the time seven) so I can see how that excuse would be wearing thin.

The majority of White women have standards that they won't drop below unlike Black women who talk one way, but do something else entirely.

Narcissism has been discussed at length by many, just not in mainstream media. This narcissism has lead to the self-destruction of humanity by radical feminist combined with the environmental movement, IE the overpopulation meme. Women as young as twenty having tubal ligation and actually being joyful about it.

Being able to "slut it up" as long as they want without any worries. One women said "my boyfriend will just have to adjust" to which he promptly dropped her, saying he couldn't imagine living with a woman who didn't want to have children and went to such extremes.

White women have the political power other women don't, so to reverse what's happening it will have to go through them.